What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Echilsoft] エチルソフト R.P.G. -My Girlfriend Slave Is A Useful Money Maker- R.P.G~とある奴隷の活用術・何故彼女はモンスターと交わらされることになったのか~ RJ125434 RE125434

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ125434|RPG]R.P.G~The right way to use a slave girl

1) Beating the boss first time is same as losing to it
2) No run key
3) Gameplay is slow
4) Grindish with boring combat (ACT aside, that's actually pretty fun)

Definitely not a game I would enjoy grinding through. (Though the style system for combat skills is quite nice, make it seem like a combo. But not on a game system like this)

The art is good, and the comedy is definitely there (if you can read jap) hence quite enjoyable if you triple the speed, and remove the grind. Cheat engine makes this quite enjoyable playing.

Ending 1: Reach Lv30 - Normal ending?
Update: Jeeze, this game has a lot of bugs post Lv30 game. After flyer boss, movement becomes messed up, after succubus event, instant crash/infinite loop dialog.
Update 2: High level dungeon #3, I am going to wait for someone else to solve that puzzle. It's too confusing for me. (Have to set 3 different clocks to different times, and I have no idea to what)

Last edited:

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

last hscene has bug, use save 4 click bed will has fight, if win has this hscene (edit save must easy win)

Attachments

OP
G

Graciel

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

last hscene has bug, use save 4 click bed will has fight, if win has this hscene (edit save must easy win)
Thx very much for that.:p

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, looks like every game I think it's awesome turns out to be pure shit...
Outstanding...