What's new

RPG RPG Maker [eChime] 今日から私が悪の首領!? / From today on, I'm the Evil Boss!? (RJ234574)

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I suspect the homebrew translation hack or homemade translation patch has broken something. When players get the final HQ upgrade in place, the secretary will congratulate the protagonist and report a new henchmen is available for use and transformation. That's the last of the five female henchmen to use in the ??? quest. If you're playing this from New Game Plus and opted to unlock all previous henchmen evolved from a previous run, then there will only be one henchman to use and to convert.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's a new game plus feature according to the store page, but no mention of a scene unlocker or hints page. Since it's in MV, I'm not expecting an easy solution either.
Would you mind clarifying what exactly did you meant here by the last part ?
Given your posts, it's unlikely you're referring to translation problems nor are you suggesting those are OOM crashes. So,...?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Would you mind clarifying what exactly did you meant here by the last part ?
Given your posts, it's unlikely you're referring to translation problems nor are you suggesting those are OOM crashes. So,...?
Post is no longer relevant since I've finished the game and have unlocked the full gallery.

Assuming I'm not wrong, there is no way of forcing the gallery to unlock in this game short of extracting the files and ripping the picture and animation assets. The gallery has hints on home to unlock the scenes but they are very basic and usually easy to figure out.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How to unlock the android girl? I already maxed all base upgrade but the android still missing... It's 1.02 btw...

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How to unlock the android girl? I already maxed all base upgrade but the android still missing... It's 1.02 btw...
Only thing I can think of is the android being exclusive to New Game Plus.
I didn't have a problem unlocking her second time round because I deliberately didn't invest points in intelligence gathering to get the normal end. Made the investments afterwards and got her to pop around chapter 3 or 4.

OP
lazycat

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
Try upgrading all of your units (lv 10 and 10 alpha materials) then talk to the secretary again

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's probably the condition everyone else is missing. I took it for granted everyone else has upgraded their generic henchmen to the unique monster henchmen available prior to getting the last HQ upgrade.

scottdemon94

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I too would greatly appreciate some sort of guide, I'm having a hard time trying to work out what I'm even doing. Also the save that was posted earlier doesn't seem to have unlocked anything in the gallery.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Scene guide:

5 female underlings: Invest enough points in intelligence gathering to unlock the ??? infiltration mission. Send each of the females (you'll know who they are when you speak to them in base and a full-body picture of them appears before dialogue) down the path and get spotted by the drones.

Train molestation scene: Ride the train in school uniform until the ejaculation scene is unlocked. That should unlock the entire series of scenes.
Underwear exposure: Raise lewdness high enough until she's brave enough to go out in public in her underwear. There should be some dialogue when she enters her house hinting players can pull it off at a certain level of lewdness.
Naked exposure: Same as underwear exposure, only with higher lewdness thresholds.

The long line of sex scenes featuring the henchmen and middle-aged man benefactors: Upgrade the infirmary and increase lewdness to the various thresholds to unlock increasingly bold scenes from simple foreplay to penetration sex.
6th and 7th from left: After the scene featuring the henchman who breaks his word and engages in vaginal intercourse after sliding his penis up and down, players should get five options to choose from before lewdness gets too high. Choose the last two options to unlock scenes 6 and 7 respectively.
Last three scenes (1st three from the right): The first two are exclusively for non-virgins. Once lewdness is excessively high Yamiko will aggressively attack the henchman in a riding person. Choice determines vaginal or anal sex. The final scene is exclusive to virgins; Yamiko will pounce on the henchman but will restrict herself to non-penetrative sex. Only way to get this scene is to rely on aphrodisiac items to artificially raise lewdness. Players must make sure sex play with henchmen is limited to the fondling variations.

Sentai rape scenes: Lose the boss battles. Losing the fourth chapter boss unlocks the scene but gives a game over. Save and reload.

Sleep rape scenes: Invest enough points in base intelligence gathering to unlock the mission "女の敵". The scene variations are determined by how much information Yamiko obtains before drinking the spiked orange juice.

0 useful information: Leftmost scene (vaginal sex)
1 piece of useful information (cannot be the one from the boy): Middle scene (anal sex)
2 pieces of information and up/ Information from the boy: Rightmost scene (non-penetrative sex)
Dialogue changes depending on whether Yamiko is a virgin/anal virgin.

Normal end: Don't develop all of the secret weapon parts.
True end: Develop all 5 secret weapon parts.

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Day 1 Walkthru:

Follow the script and fight your tutorial battle
Next day, get out of school and head to coffee shop, then use the broken toilet on upper right.
After talking to your Secretary, head to room on the left and talk to guy in lab coat.
Then visit your room in the middle (behind the big red curtain) and get into your Halloween costume.
Go back and talk to your Secretary again for more tutorial...

Battle - This allows you to pick up missions, you can also get it from the green telephone on the surface. Note that this cost stamina.
Personnel - Assign people to task (# of people you have currently assigned is the middle # at the top). To check how many people you have to assign, just check in main menu (press X) and check the # in lower left (yup, where it is normally showing $$$ for other games).
Research - Use this to make things (instant completion as long as you have the mats)
Re-model - Re-model lv10 minions to something better. Requires 10 material alpha.

Anyway, select the only mission available.
Go talk to nurse (1map west), Then head to western-most map to loot an alpha material in the back, and also do the barrel puzzle in the middle for the secret plans.

When ready, head outside.
Paper boxes are treasure chest (they reset when you enter/exit buildings). So this is a cheap way (stamina wise) to pick up Material Alpha (can save scum to get what you want). You also want to pick up some Aphrodisiac (heart item) to get the H event going.

Store near NE corner of town map (just below your own apartment): Can pick up a cherry from the store behind me (once per day), which can be used to restore stamina (allow you to take more action).
When ready, head SW from here to reach mission 1.

Mission 1:
Make a clean save first. Clicking on this box will start your first mission (train station entrance is to the right).
After the dialogue, it will spawn a large group of people. Your goal is to get in front of these people (they will disappear). Try to get in front of as many as you can.

When you complete, the mission, save and then take the train while you are here. Reload if you did not get the train H. Unlocking the train H series cost 30 stamina each time (use the cherry you got earlier to restore 10 stamina)
Then head back to your secretary so you can assign these new personnel. I recommend infirmary (last option) to get minion H event going. You need to be 11+ lust (simply use 2 Aphrodisiac that you can get from paper boxes).
But don't start the H event yet since that will end the day. Pick up the 2nd of 3 new repeatable quests so you can recruit some more people. For this quest, we need to fight those red hair guys in town. But first, we need to talk to quest giver...
Talk to the red minion on your way out to bring 2 minions to assist you. A (attack) & C (heal) would do nicely. B is tank.

For all quests, check to make sure you talk to quest giver before starting. Some quest also have specific clothing requirement.

When you have 10 stamina left, go back to base and talk to the nurse. Select first option (assuming you raised it to 11), then go one map rest and enter the room to the right. Talk to the guy in the waiting room to proceed.

That's it for a typical day :) It follows the routine so you can H/do mission while your stamina last.
When you are strong enough, the lv10 quest appears and is the first boss (GOR). Just go to the park southern most area of map. Have fun :)
1st quest requires you to pick up sparkle from the ground.
3rd quest requires you to talk to a minion in the base, then back to town to look for an animal.

Last edited:

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Hey everybody. Just wanted to let you all know I've started working on a Partial for this. It should be ready about 6 weeks, as starting Monday I'll be on a Business Trip for my Job. I'll be able to work on it while I'm out of state, and since my Laptop can't play the higher end games like my Desktop I'll have plenty of time to work on it without distractions.

However, I've already ran into 2 issues.
  1. The limited Space for the mission details. The Peace keeping mission's Rewards are "+10 Members and Special P" but as you can tell, I don't have the room for it. Also, Peace Keeping's mission Location is suppose to be "Outside War Room" but I can't fit that either. So I'll have to jiggle things about to see if I can't figure a way to make it all fit.
  2. I've changed the Image file for "Strategy, Staffing, Research and Remodel" but for some reason that breaks Combat. It causes you do deal 0 damage in combat, and the enemy to always miss their attacks. I have confirmed that placing the original unedited files back fixes Combat, but it won't translate the options. So, I'll see if there's anything I can do to remedy that as well.

Once I have something that's Postable, I'll make a thread for my Partial and throw up what I have. I'll have to first finish all the Mission's before however, as in order to get the English Missions to fit, it caused all the Missions still in Japanese to go all crazy.

Attachments

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey everybody. Just wanted to let you all know I've started working on a Partial for this. It should be ready about 6 weeks, as starting Monday I'll be on a Business Trip for my Job. I'll be able to work on it while I'm out of state, and since my Laptop can't play the higher end games like my Desktop I'll have plenty of time to work on it without distractions.

1. The limited Space for the mission details. The Peace keeping mission's Rewards are "+10 Members and Special P" but as you can tell, I don't have the room for it. Also, Peace Keeping's mission Location is suppose to be "Outside War Room" but I can't fit that either. So I'll have to jiggle things about to see if I can't figure a way to make it all fit.
  2. I've changed the Image file for "Strategy, Staffing, Research and Remodel" but for some reason that breaks Combat. It causes you do deal 0 damage in combat, and the enemy to always miss their attacks. I have confirmed that placing the original unedited files back fixes Combat, but it won't translate the options. So, I'll see if there's anything I can do to remedy that as well.
Once I have something that's Postable, I'll make a thread for my Partial and throw up what I have. I'll have to first finish all the Mission's before however, as in order to get the English Missions to fit, it caused all the Missions still in Japanese to go all crazy.
Thanks Rrezz! We probably need quest translation on top of the partial to make it playable, given the quests aren't exactly conventional (e.g. need to run in front of a crowd of NPC that keeps running into borders... /facepalm look for something or other in whichever part of town, etc...

Rrezz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Thanks Rrezz! We probably need quest translation on top of the partial to make it playable, given the quests aren't exactly conventional (e.g. need to run in front of a crowd of NPC that keeps running into borders... /facepalm look for something or other in whichever part of town, etc...
That's more than likely what I'll end up doing. Plus all the quests have you go talk to somebody in the Base.
Also you're not just getting in front of them for no reason, you're handing out Fliers. lol

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score
LOL thanks Rrezz! Goes to show my total lack of comprehension for moonrunes :p

chaosbrain

Reputation score

First, thanks for your work.
Here are my quick partial while waitting for your.
Because it "quick" so translation was bad, so i waiting for your better partial too.
If there are anything u can use in this, feel free to use it.

Attachments

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score
A new version was released on the 12th of March.
-Hard Mode difficulty unlocked.
-Other adjustments (no details).

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...anyone knows *where* are you told the safe combination ?
I know what is is - it's easy to find, but the part that's of interest to me isn't, as it's neither a var nor a switch.