What's new

RPG RPG Maker [eChime] 今日から私が悪の首領!? / From today on, I'm the Evil Boss!? (RJ234574)

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Enjoying this so far. Very nice visuals and the game system itself is sound. A pity even with 1.02 there are a few crashes with this game in certain places.

No idea where and how to get the scenes featuring the female allies. There's a new game plus feature according to the store page, but no mention of a scene unlocker or hints page. Since it's in MV, I'm not expecting an easy solution either.
I stand corrected. I didn't really try going over 100% towards the end.

The lewd ending is considered a "bad" end, while not investing in spying at all before the fight with the red agent gives the normal end featuring the big robot.

I think I know how to unlock the female sidekick sex scenes, but I cannot remember who the fifth girl is. Need to mess around with the settings in free mode for a while.
The CG room in the main menu has hints if you interact with the locked CGs, albeit vague ones.

とある特殊作戦で、女怪人が失敗すると...?

I'm not sure which special operations it's talking about though, probably not far in enough yet.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I already know about the hints.

There are two missions in particular which might fit the conditions required for the five female underlings, but I need to try the missions again in new game plus to test out my theory.

The game is designed in such a way that four runs minimum are required to unlock the gallery in full and see all the content there is to offer in terms of plot.

Equinox

Reputation score
Alright im a little lost after the first boss, what happens after him?

ghostpianist

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I already know about the hints.

There are two missions in particular which might fit the conditions required for the five female underlings, but I need to try the missions again in new game plus to test out my theory.

The game is designed in such a way that four runs minimum are required to unlock the gallery in full and see all the content there is to offer in terms of plot.
That actually sounds interesting, how is the plot affected? Or do you mean it's impossible to get the best possible ending within a run or two?

Alright im a little lost after the first boss, what happens after him?
You have to go to another part of the city (West, if I remember correctly off the top of my head). Take the train from the station. You'll also have received a Key Item that allows fast travel back to your apartment (since there'll be more transitioning between zones from here on out). The stairs below the school (Level 1 -> Basement) also connect to the underground hideout now, but you have to be wearing the school uniform to use it.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That actually sounds interesting, how is the plot affected? Or do you mean it's impossible to get the best possible ending within a run or two?
True end in one run is impossible. Not difficult to infer because there's one research category which cannot be maxed out no matter what players do on a fresh run. Combine that with the gallery scenes talking about a school special mission and amount of information gathered, and it's almost 100% certain 4 runs are required to properly finish the game.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Credit to the game creator: The quests actually require players to READ the instructions before proceeding. Players who assume it's always the generic "Kill specified number of enemies" will have no clue how to complete the dirty cop and sabotage Yakuza quests.

Dirty cop: Players should have noticed all but one of the cops on the map will run instead of engage the player when she's dressed as the evil mastermind. For the one exception, players need to approach the enemy first as a schoolgirl, in his dialogue he will proposition her. Then go to a nearby toilet to change back to the evil mastermind outfit to fight the dirty cop. Once that's done, the mission will complete.

Yakuza: Players are supposed to neutralise the cyborg Yakuza using a special item which is active for the duration of the quest (any spares are removed from inventory at the end). Neutralisation only works if the enemy Yakuza is hit with the item when on low HP, otherwise the item's standard stun debuff will trigger and players will need to reduce HP some more to get the desired effect. Pull off the neutralisation three times and the mission will clear.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Requirements for true end:

Develop all of the secret weapon parts before playing the final battle against Red.
Right now I've found four top-secret blueprints and need to find two more (I assume).
No idea where they are though, so need to try a few more things before I look around online for a guide.

Edit: There are five blueprints in total, not six. Now to see how I can finally unlock the last sex scene I'm missing.

Last edited:

Hardman

Reputation score
sorry for my bad english
blueprints list

• basement puzzle
  • 5 robot at 4th-town
  • lower right man at 4th-town
  • use squid girl in ??? quest
  • school quest

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
sorry for my bad english
blueprints list

• basement puzzle
  • 5 robot at 4th-town
  • lower right man at 4th-town
  • use squid girl in ??? quest
  • school quest
Figured it out eventually before the post, but it'll be helpful to anyone planning to see the game's true ending without needing to rely on save games from others or a spoiler walkthrough.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Short review:

There are few examples of a really good 18+ game from a first-time developer with solid mechanics and a story which is actually readable instead of being used as a tool to service the sex scenes, this game is one of them. The only other examples I'm reminded of are Isetan and 浮遊都市の作り方-空飛ぶ風俗都市運営はじめました!-, the latter has since gone on to make one of my favourite doujin games and is working on a third game right now.

There's a decent variety of sex scenes and situations, ranging from prostitution to game-over rape and even exposure play. Creator hired a lot of guest artists for this game and it shows, but the main character is well drawn and the scenes are well done with HQ animation at a decent resolution. If there's one gripe I have, it's that the exposure play stops at Sumata, which the creator seems to have a particular fetish for. I suppose there's monetary and technical restrictions in not going for full-on penetration sex scenes a la the Naked Order series, but if the game sells well enough maybe additional content will be made to address this gap.

As for the storyline, it's a blatant parody of the Sentai franchises popular in Japan, but with a twist as the protagonist is playing the newly appointed boss of the enemy organization opposed to the Sentai. In addition, the Sentai themselves have let power go to their heads and are really the villains in the story despite of their public persona. There's plenty of humour in the character dialogues and lots of cheese thrown in, but it's an enjoyable read and there's satisfaction in making it to the true end and seeing everything wound up satisfactorily.

Gameplay wise the mechanics are much the same as standard 18+ JRPGs, only with the addition of a stamina bar which restricts how many actions players can take in one day. Other stamina-restoring measures exist, but there's a limit to how far they can stretch a player's day what with the stamina costs for each mission and the various map encounters available. Grinding isn't really a chore here, since XP comes quite easily and there's a gameplay mechanic which allows players to quickly level selected characters using a different currency to the followers. The battle system is also well explained, although not the most original. Predicting the outcome before a round begins in the turn-based battle system allows players a lot of flexibility to come up with the best strategy to win. The balance is spot on, especially if players are diligent with collecting the various equipment upgrades on offer.

It took me longer than I wanted to see everything, but players starting out should finish the game, see all of the content and unlock all of the sex scenes with a full day's worth of playing time.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Who is the 5th person for the ? ? ? quest? Ive maxed out the base, but still seem to be missing someone?

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Didn't you read the text about another henchman being delivered and how you have to manually upgrade to the final female monster?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Never got anything like that, nor is there anyone new in the base? Do i have to beat Justice Red or do i have to do something specific?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Once the base is fully upgraded, the final female henchman is made available. This can be done at any time. If you didn't get the text, show a screenshot of exactly where in the game you are at.