What's new

EcksBawks Live, anyone?

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score
Right, so... I just got a 13 month sub to XBox Live and I was wondering if anyone would like to play with me sometime.

Games I have for XBL:

Doom 3
F.E.A.R.
Gears of War
Gears of War 2
Halo 2
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Due to me having a certain image outside this board that I maintain, and that my Gamertag relates directly to said image, I will only exchange my Gamertag through a PM in which you can share yours or post it in this thread. And of course feel free to share your Gamertags amongst one another. ^^

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: EcksBawks Live, anyone?

My GT is Undeed, and my pile of games grow regularly. Feel free to hit me up for a game, though be fairly warned that my brothers are in the habit of using the online so I may not actually be online.

Kaz

Lurker
Reputation score

Gears of War 1
Warning, I cant play as half the models, and even if I do play a good model my game might randomly crash when game starts. So re hosting.. may be needed

GamerTag
IUnknownDemonI

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

cloud747, and don't bitch at me about my voice. Shitty headset is shitty

I'm a gear-a-holic, play all kinds of arcade games, and love to pop some domes in a Horde match. Don't ever invite me to a halo 3 game, because I hate that game. Other than that, we should get along

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

GT: Yagami

Games:
Halo 3
Left 4 Dead

Headset: Negative, currently.

Lurker
Reputation score

Wonderful thing about headsets is that even if you don't have one you can likely still hear people who do through your TV. Although my box came with a headset, so unless you got it used I don't know how you're without.

Kaz

Lurker
Reputation score

My TV tuner card didnt want to work lately.... so I may not be gameable.

OP
Lucas

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry to hear that.:(

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gt tage is NINTZ
Xbox is currently useable for everything but GAMES. The disc reader malfunctioned again. I Had a headset before I broke by sleeping on it. My ear was in much pain in the morning.
Games:
Gears of war ( If i can find where I put the damn thing)
Gears of war 2 (I play only horde match)
Halo 3 ( Don't play me in this. You'll embaress yourself and teammates when you see me trying to do spectacular suicides :D)
Fable 2 (Buddies always help ^^)
Phantasy Star online( I don't play this anymore on the account of my Xbox breaks after 25 mins of running it. I timed it exactly.)

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

K. Anyone who plays XBL have RE5? I's been looking for someone to help me out.

OP
Lucas

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

YOU RANG? :D

If you need someone to help you out, I'm your man. Already beat the game and I've got infinite ammo for a few weapons. :3

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

YOU RANG? :D

If you need someone to help you out, I'm your man. Already beat the game and I've got infinite ammo for a few weapons. :3
Fuck man, I have it on PS3. I don't care about playing together, but you gotta fucking help me with the final boss.

I can't fucking figure out what to do. I do the sequence of events up until Sheva and Chris are taking on the boss together. And then I can't figure it out.

OP
Lucas

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not sure what stage of the final boss you're on. There are three stages to it. Stage one is where you're on the ship, stage two is where it's an interactive cutscene, and stage 3 is in a volcano. Tell me which of those 3 you're on and I can help. ^^

OP
Lucas

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

Just like the legendary Cyberdemon, you must shoot him until he dies. :B

After a few hits, he'll show his 'heart' (glowing orange orb) and you gotta' shoot him there. Just keep wearing him down and watch out for his instant-kill attack. When you see him shove his arm into the ground, run as far away as possible. It'll take a few tries, but just keep going. Farm some ammo and money for weapons/upgrades if you need to.

Momiji

Lurker
Reputation score

Just like the legendary Cyberdemon, you must shoot him until he dies. :B

After a few hits, he'll show his 'heart' (glowing orange orb) and you gotta' shoot him there. Just keep wearing him down and watch out for his instant-kill attack. When you see him shove his arm into the ground, run as far away as possible. It'll take a few tries, but just keep going. Farm some ammo and money for weapons/upgrades if you need to.
Actually, that isn't as effective as a method I learned through trial and error. During a certain point in the fight, usually after he does his tentacle tornado type attack, you can run up and restrain him. After that, Shiva will stab him, effectively ending the battle.

OP
Lucas

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I actually did that once, but for some reason it got Sheva killed. So that's why I didn't recommend it. >.<;

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's because the final boss is that fucking good

OP
Lucas

Lucas

Lurker
Reputation score

I found out that by firing the rocket launcher with infinite ammo at him, if you just keep hitting him you can kill him without having to go through all the protect Sheva/Chris/moving the giant boulder crap. That's going to help out a ton whenever I do all the stages in Veteran.