Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [RJ120635] [Eclipse works] Ariadne

----------------------------------
10 Jul 2014
Forest of Rot
MAP 96.103.105.106.104.108.109.325.107.
Finish ... Sent to Sorter via DepositFiles ...
can't access MEGA for some reason ... :confused:

(and there's still a lot of MAP untranslated ... better speed this up)

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

10 Jul 2014
Forest of Rot
MAP 96.103.105.106.104.108.109.325.107.
Finish ... Sent to Sorter via DepositFiles ...
can't access MEGA for some reason ... :confused:

(and there's still a lot of MAP untranslated ... better speed this up)
Integrated for next package. Also finished off the remaining Sunlit Forest maps, did the Penal Colony beach, Desert Coast and Coldia's Checkpoint between Port Coldia and Imperial City Coldia. Also, dunno if I did mention this in the package #4 release post but I did also finish Desert Oasis (the one with the only house in the middle of the desert).

Last edited:

Darkstrain

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

GOOD JOB guys, your work is AWESOME (and i already replayed magica as well, so im cheering you on), can't wait for final(?) package

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translating ... ;)
11 Jul 2014
Endoll Abandoned Mine Tunnel
MAP 113.114.115.328.329.330.331.332.
Done ... Sent to Sorter now ... :cool:

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Translating ... ;)
11 Jul 2014
Endoll Abandoned Mine Tunnel
MAP 113.114.115.328.329.330.331.332.
Done ... Sent to Sorter now ... :cool:
Will look it over and integrate.

edit: integrated.

Last edited:

Yukihirou

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Congrats as usual Yariel and Sorter ^.^

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Translating Monad ... gosh, this map is weird ...:confused:
and the enemy is HARD ...
Congrats as usual Yariel and Sorter ^.^
thanks ... a bit bunt out in here tough ...
maybe because we rushed too much at start and only few working in here ...
dunno where the other now ...

Goatse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Been following the thread for a while, glad to see the translation still going. Thanks for your efforts gentlemen. :cool:

Also, Sorter, when you gonna upload package #5 to mega folder?

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

18 Jul 2014
Monad
MAP 198.199.200.201.202.203.205.258.259.204.260.261.299
Finished ... The last MAP in Monad have plenty of dialogue ...
and you can find certain cameo in here too ...
Sending to Sorter now ... ;)
Major burnt out ... Can't enjoy ANY game now ...
(at least only RPG Maker and such, gotta play Skyrim and Fallout for a while)
so I take break from translation now ... :cool:

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

18 Jul 2014
Monad
MAP 198.199.200.201.202.203.205.258.259.204.260.261.299
Finished ... The last MAP in Monad have plenty of dialogue ...
and you can find certain cameo in here too ...
Sending to Sorter now ... ;)
Major burnt out ... Can't enjoy ANY game now ...
(at least only RPG Maker and such, gotta play Skyrim and Fallout for a while)
so I take break from translation now ... :cool:
Alright thanx for the effort. Will prolly take me a while to look it over. I myself haven't been on Ariadne for a while, chilling to not get burnt. Playing Pocket Girl Hunter ^^. Pretty fun. I like Pokemon. But I like MtG more.

edit: integrated and ready for the next package. Still a long ways out though.

Last edited:

Grofas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you yariel and Sorter for the translation! :)

I just restart the game and it is a joy to play it in english.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you yariel and Sorter for the translation! :)

I just restart the game and it is a joy to play it in english.
well, both of us get burnt out, (I can't even enjoy any RPG Maker game, even I just found a GREAT one, with tons of Pic, good / unique story / gameplay too ... "[月の水企画] リリィナイト・サーガ~少女騎士と魔触の紋章~" / Lili Knight Saga ... quite amazing since YOU CAN BRING MORE THAN 4 CHARACTER IN BATTLE ... kinda wonder what kind of custom script this game have ... I might be able to make adaptation of Suikoden too in here if I take my time to create a game ... but since I get burnt out, I can't even enjoy playing it, even less translating it ...)

but we will eventually finish translating this game ...
so don't worry about this translation project ... ;)

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good find! :D Not on english site yet, so please share on new thread if you can. Noticed that last 2 games by circle did make it to english site about a week after initial release. First game never made it but found a link in RPG collections thread.

Download

Old now but interesting - haven't downloaded yet.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Good find! :D Not on english site yet, so please share on new thread if you can. Noticed that last 2 games by circle did make it to english site about a week after initial release. First game never made it but found a link in RPG collections thread.

Download

Old now but interesting - haven't downloaded yet.
Thanx for the share. I actually downloaded the "old" one. May do a partial. Also dling the Dragon thing.

dagecko

Demon Girl
Reputation score

have really enjoyed this game! decent gameplay, characters are interesting, awesome plot (what I can understand from translator), and nice mechanics...

few questions though:
1) what exactly is the fair queen's(?) quest? I couldn't understand what it wanted me to do..

2) In lawless city, how do you get into the pub? Keeps telling me I need different clothes (have defaults, barbarian, city girl, dancing girl, striped swimsuit, informal knight, assassin's garb, and church warrior along with the various high-end underwear - which don't seem to do anything other than some minor stats)...

3) where are the items for the royal gourmet? (in the ultra-law city) I couldn't find any of those

4) the Guard by the dancing hall in the castle in the ultra-law city mentions clothes to - is there yet another set to let you get up those stairs (and if so, where)?

thanks for the help!

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

have really enjoyed this game! decent gameplay, characters are interesting, awesome plot (what I can understand from translator), and nice mechanics...

few questions though:
1) what exactly is the fair queen's(?) quest? I couldn't understand what it wanted me to do..

2) In lawless city, how do you get into the pub? Keeps telling me I need different clothes (have defaults, barbarian, city girl, dancing girl, striped swimsuit, informal knight, assassin's garb, and church warrior along with the various high-end underwear - which don't seem to do anything other than some minor stats)...

3) where are the items for the royal gourmet? (in the ultra-law city) I couldn't find any of those

4) the Guard by the dancing hall in the castle in the ultra-law city mentions clothes to - is there yet another set to let you get up those stairs (and if so, where)?

thanks for the help!
1. She request to find lost fairy ... The fairy hidden in Sandra city ...
(the spot is under left bridge)
2. you need Assassin Garb, but before that, probably you need to trigger something ... (try to talk around)
3. One in Dragon mountain, in Dragon Nest (Red Dragon enemy is in there)
One in Sand light mine, at blocked place which need bomb to open (there's a strange flower at left, check it to obtain it)
dunno the last one is ...
4. Forget about it ... there's nothing at that upstairs (in MAP editor, there's nothing in it) ... probably will get updated latter ?

Last edited:

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Added the area in front of Endoll Castle for the next package. Will work on Coldia now.

madman3237

Tentacle God
Reputation score

few questions though:

thanks for the help!
These questions and others can be answered by . Attached is a pdf version of it and some useful pictures. In spoiler, I've added to what yariel said.

1&4 as yariel said.

2) There are 2 ways to enter. Bunny clothes allow you to work there and get H-scenes but does not let you enter basement. Assassin garb allows you to fight in arena. Once you win several battles, a man will appear by poster to right front of ring. He will invite you to join his "family". You can only accept if you have karma higher than 50 and/or have spoken to guy in 3rd floor apartment and accepted quest 23. Then you can enter bar and basement and investigate. To gain access to 3rd floor apartment, you must speak to literally everyone in town (except in underground bar) at least once. You will get a whisper to go to apartment.

3) Other item is drop from monster sea turtle in the water dungeon. He is a rare random monster and very tough.

Reputation score

Thanks everyone who is translating this, it's a pretty great game. It's got H scenes yes but even without them I think it can stand on it's own like kamidori can.

marcus3708

Tentacle God
Reputation score

are there certain h scenes that you're purposely skipping or have you just not really gotten to translating them yet? I believe the scenes with the first monster having the heart symbol by it aren't translated but the second one the devourer seemed to be done

Last edited: