What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

Golgo9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i buy the game, but i get a bug a what I think is the first boss, and i can't advance. And all the zombie disappears

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
i buy the game, but i get a bug a what I think is the first boss, and i can't advance. And all the zombie disappears
Try changing your timezone. That seemingly fixes it for whatever reason.

Since the author is planning on adding more content at a later date, what would you like to see In terms of enemies/fetishes?
MEAT. Sneaky stealth enemies made of MEAT in the walls!! I would like to see something like that. :D

1qwerty

Reputation score
Try changing your timezone. That seemingly fixes it for whatever reason.

MEAT. Sneaky stealth enemies made of MEAT in the walls!! I would like to see something like that. :D
Or you can just use locale emulator. That would save you from having to mess with your clock. Unless you want to go to school or work late.

Golgo9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i don't want instal a Local emulator. I use Rome time zone, what time zone should use for make this game working ?

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
i don't want instal a Local emulator. I use Rome time zone, what time zone should use for make this game working ?
Well if you wanna play japanese games you're gonna need to install it, it's a 2 mb program...

Golgo9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i play a lot of H-games never had problem, this is the first time i have problem with a game

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
i play a lot of H-games never had problem, this is the first time i have problem with a game
And that problem can be solved in 2 minutes with

There's literally no excuse not to install this program

xiixoz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i don't put unknow/non official things on my pc. All i need to know is wat time zone i need to use for play a i game i pay for
You should search the thread for an answer atleast a little before asking, it's been answered multiple times already, change your local time to England

cristiany

Reputation score
Hello when I play the first area always i have a bug where the character teleports off the map and freezes the game,this occurs when under the first unevenness,I've tried to download the game from various sites and even uh tried the free trial and the error keeps happening, I also looked at the windows compatibility and I installed the Japanese language,i used locale emulator and I opened it as an administrator. I need a save after the first area please..

im down and i have bug

Last edited:

Golgo9999

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i change time zone to London, but have the same problem

1qwerty

Reputation score
View attachment 25462
Hello when I play the first area always i have a bug where the character teleports off the map and freezes the game,this occurs when under the first unevenness,I've tried to download the game from various sites and even uh tried the free trial and the error keeps happening, I also looked at the windows compatibility and I installed the Japanese language,i used locale emulator and I opened it as an administrator. I need a save after the first area please..

View attachment 25463

im down and i have bug
View attachment 25464
Ok this shit aint getting any fun, like at all. Take this save file and please for the mother of all that is unholy. Let this be the end of it.

Attachments

Reputation score
I cannot get past that iron maiden boss its an actual tank sent from God to spite me how do you kill it christ almighty

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I cannot get past that iron maiden boss its an actual tank sent from God to spite me how do you kill it christ almighty
Pace yourself, never stand too close to the boss when it starts opening up, and avoid the chains. Also use your arrows if you got any left.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Run back and forth, hitting the tridents when they come at you. When both are down, wail on the maiden and run away any time it opens.

Knatumz

Reputation score
Further note, you can also pull off a lot of hits when the tridents are stationary next to the maiden. The chain fall happens at a pattern independent of the iron maiden opening,
So wait out a few 'opens' if you have to for a good opening. Also, once the tridents fall and impale on the ground, they count as 'objects' and stop you from getting dragged into the iron maiden.
Use this your advantage, and you shouldn't have a very hard time.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So wait out a few 'opens' if you have to for a good opening. Also, once the tridents fall and impale on the ground, they count as 'objects' and stop you from getting dragged into the iron maiden.
Use this your advantage, and you shouldn't have a very hard time.
WTF. I bested the boss without ever realising those forks have health?!? I've been playing this wrong! D:

Cedori

Reputation score
Regarding freeze bug due to time format, I'm thinking something else is at play.
1) Start game, get bug at first boss
2) Get game applocale'd, still get bug
3) Get save, launch game without applocale, skip boss, play until third stage boss, bug again
4) Fire up applocale again, try both bosses with it, it works now
5) Try both bosses WITHOUT applocale, they work
That said, it's Unity game, can you even fuck it up so badly that it will rely on specific regional settings?