What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

1qwerty

Reputation score
Regarding freeze bug due to time format, I'm thinking something else is at play.
1) Start game, get bug at first boss
2) Get game applocale'd, still get bug
3) Get save, launch game without applocale, skip boss, play until third stage boss, bug again
4) Fire up applocale again, try both bosses with it, it works now
5) Try both bosses WITHOUT applocale, they work
That said, it's Unity game, can you even fuck it up so badly that it will rely on specific regional settings?
Yeah im not too sure what the problem is, i do know what the effect is. The AI movement is set to zero.
The reason this causes the freezing bug is cause in the first boss room you have a cutscene where the boss appears but since he doesn't move, he never reaches the checkpoint for the end of the cutscene, with means you are stuck there forever.

Tentacle_advisor

Reputation score
You know, I never had any issues.
Instead of using a locale emulator, I simply changed the language for non-Unicode programs to Japanese in region and date settings. I did this a long time ago and never had any difficulties with Japanese games at all.
Though I had the bug with the first boss a long time ago, when I tried playing the demo with the first level in a virtual machine with the default (English) locale settings.
I did so because AppLocale wouldn’t work in some cases in the past.

CursedRena

Reputation score
this game was a very mixed bag for me since gore isn't my thing~ but everything that wasn't gore was A+. The slug boss, cultists and nightmare were amazing. The game feels a little short so it's nice to know the dev plans to add more.

Knatumz

Reputation score
Can't say I liked the cultist game overs, especially since I kept trying to face the elevator guy head on without any arrows

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For me the best gameover is slug in nightmare stage. The slug fucking her while she was busy defeating evil eye in her dream somehow gave me boner.Don't ask me why but i was "Lady Rosaria" vibes seeing sex scenes. Hope new contents has something more amazing than this.Was there date mentioned for new content release. Can't really make it out on CI-EN

Last edited:

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
For me the best gameover is slug in nightmare stage. The slug fucking her while she was busy defeating evil eye in her dream somehow gave me boner.
I'd like to think that the sex took place over the course of several days and weeks while the Priestess, as well as the player, perceive the event as happening in the span of minutes. Now that's a good H-scenario. :D

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I'd like to think that the sex took place over the course of several days and weeks while the Priestess, as well as the player, perceive the event as happening in the span of minutes. Now that's a good H-scenario. :D
Hmmm....This theory i like:love:.I hope in future update there is like a just a friendly slug which the priestess kept in her chruch which is used by her to just relieve stress. It doesn't have to be slug as well.

somethingwrong

Reputation score
I thought it was interesting that the Cultists scenes in the jail never end in a Game Over, you'd think that it would.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Just remembered wasn't there a facehugger enemy in the blog. I never found it in the game. Anyone know where they are.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just remembered wasn't there a facehugger enemy in the blog. I never found it in the game. Anyone know where they are.
Most likely not implemented yet.
I'm not sure what this facehugger looks like since I never followed the blog, and it's probably hidden under a mountain of posts already.

craig

Reputation score
I thought it was interesting that the Cultists scenes in the jail never end in a Game Over, you'd think that it would.
Once you escape and recover your weapon you can get a new game over if you are defeated before leaving the dungeon.

somethingwrong

Reputation score
Once you escape and recover your weapon you can get a new game over if you are defeated before leaving the dungeon.
I'm well aware, but it's completely separate from the jail scenes since... y'know, you're not in a cell when that happens.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Noice little game
Not enough sex, too many bugs and slugs.
I second that. AND damn gorey stuff. Altough i think that was nice since to me it kind of adds a sense of "realism" in a sorta way? some enemies when fighting a woman would want to beat the shit out of her just like that and kill her messy, others would like to fuck her? nice scenarios but yeah it needs more sex

I liked the abandoned village level, thought that the game over mechanic was pretty neat

Yeah that and the second last stage with the cultists, definitely nice
Damn right, these captured mechanics are awesome. It's like having the unholy sanctuary+jail in one go

I'm well aware, but it's completely separate from the jail scenes since... y'know, you're not in a cell when that happens.
Altough isn't that just the one with the big ass guy stabbing you to death while tied to the cross? because you can't baktrack to the cultists you find before the sword, right? or can you?

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As much as i like this game i cannot get past the bloody corridor that leads to the first boss and i have no idea in hell how that is I've tried restarting it and everything but nothing new happens i just get stuck in the same damn spot over and over again.

f4s1k1n

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As much as i like this game i cannot get past the bloody corridor that leads to the first boss and i have no idea in hell how that is I've tried restarting it and everything but nothing new happens i just get stuck in the same damn spot over and over again.
It's already explained in this forum a number of times... Try to change your date and time format to UK...

cell943

Reputation score
Can't say I liked the cultist game overs, especially since I kept trying to face the elevator guy head on without any arrows
Your sword has a longer reach than that enemy. If you inch forward, you can reach a spot where you can spam sword attacks at him without ever being hit.

somethingwrong

Reputation score
You can't re-enter the cell once you leave it, nope. And the cultists that are outside of it just straight kill you, as far as I know. Let me go back and see what happens, actually.