What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I really hope they introduce another type of evil/fallen god which has same intent for priestess. If possible in the form below:

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
For the cathedral cultists, id like a scene where, after you get captured and a cultist enters your cell and promptly falls over after you get up, if you dont get out before he gets up he'll lewd you or something. Also wouldnt mind seeing a dbl pen scene from the cultists or villagers

hd00d

Reputation score
I really hope they introduce another type of evil/fallen god which has same intent for priestess. If possible in the form below:
Man, you have no idea how much I have been waiting for a translation of that CG set. The baby boss at the end of the village reminds me of the same god baby thing in that CG.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I wouldn't mind seeing the Priestess be caught in a lair full of captive women who are all breeding unsuccessful gods and inhuman abominations. Seeing the Priestess become another nameless incubator among nameless incubators, restrained and unable to escape, would be a beautiful scenario. :D

Oh course, this would be too good to see happen given the among of nameless women that would need to be drawn and animated... >.>

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Man, you have no idea how much I have been waiting for a translation of that CG set. The baby boss at the end of the village reminds me of the same god baby thing in that CG.
Same here bro want that CG translation. Also granted the baby boss at end of village is similar but its just too huge for me.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You don't need arms to be a slug breeding machine!
A little too early for that. Although turning the Priestess into a limbless onahole wouldn't be out of place given the game's ghastly theme. :D

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Now if the dev hasn't mentioned it already, I wonder if the defeat animations will be any different, or if it's just a slap of new paint on the old ones.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Now if the dev hasn't mentioned it already, I wonder if the defeat animations will be any different, or if it's just a slap of new paint on the old ones.
I'm willing to bet it'll be just reskins, except the update might add one extra animation or something that exclusively uses that outfit.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If the entire game gets a reskin JUST to accommodate this new costume, it would be a massive waste of effort. Having it be restricted to a new level designed for the costume would make more sense.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
If the entire game gets a reskin JUST to accommodate this new costume, it would be a massive waste of effort. Having it be restricted to a new level designed for the costume would make more sense.
I would take a "bride" level, going by that look.
Oops, she accidentally married the slug demon. Now she'll HAVE to bear its kids!

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is it just me or is it just a recolor anyways? At least on the actual sprite
I he were to redo the entire sprite for everything you'd think he'd do go with something more distinct

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
New update: More bugs/defects fixes.

Sure hope the new stuff comes soon...