What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

TuTTuru

Reputation score
I remember seeing somekind of Facehugger monster when the game was still in development from cien anyone got any infos on that?

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Based on the latest update, the creator plans to expand upon the abandoned village level to create a new livestock Farm level.

The google translate suggests that the themes in this new level will be around breast expansion and maybe breeding the protagonist with animals.

It's quite impressive how more content is being pushed out so quickly after a release. That being said, the creator also suggested that this new level will be pushed further down the track as the priority is implementing a gallery and easy mode with the additional costume after that.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
All right kiddies gather around time for the update

1.The name of new stage is livestock farm
2.Two enemies revealed in name only are pig monster and their caretaker.
3.The author is going to emphasize more on ero content for this stage more particularly for breast milk and breast expansion

@Tuttturu facehugger aren't implemented yet. They maybe in future updates if there will be more
@Pmir you beat me by one second

TuTTuru

Reputation score
love the game really the pixelated CGs are great and the character herself is very attractive though yeah, the game is pretty short which is quite a problem, played for like an hour and a half and boom. but dev seems working hard to add more content which is great. Can't wait to see the new stuff :3

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
If the Priestess isn't reduced to being a living livestock animal in the Livestock Farm, I will riot. :<

the priority is implementing easy mode
I feel like the game is already easy enough as is. :/
The only level that's remotely hard is the spider level.

Last edited:

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Easy mode? can't you just spam arrows at everything?

also the breast action the slug had was really good so i'm hoping its just as good here.

jbloggsey

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any other games with extended "game over" content? It's such a fantastic thing in itself, those bad ends and kinky scenarios are always.. Interesting. Only thing I can think of is a few of the scenarios in Wolf's Dungeon and this game at the moment.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Is there any other games with extended "game over" content? It's such a fantastic thing in itself, those bad ends and kinky scenarios are always.. Interesting. Only thing I can think of is a few of the scenarios in Wolf's Dungeon and this game at the moment.
if i'm remembering correctly.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I'd say Midnight Castle Succubus counts.

Grayrabbit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So, In abandon village. There's no downside or story consequence getting parasite shove down your throat even once?
Somebody says its game over if your lose 4 times but even 1 parasite is feels like.... already lost at that point.

Well, if this was Chris from Resident Evil, I kinda feel he could walk it off having Plaga ingest in his throat but....