What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
New info from ci-en
First part is still about new costume. Next is about another additional stage after they finished livestock farm stage. This time will be an extend part of castle stage, author haven't decided the stage's contents yet, but it will be about the dead sisters and miserable(more guro?)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Under the long sleeves, of course. XD
That's a really bare-looking costume. Could she be trying to cast 'allure' on the monsters? 🤔
image-web.jpg image-web (1).jpg
Went through their ci-en and found the facehuggers you lot were being elusive and extremely vague about. Seems pretty janky, would probably look better if animated.

Last edited:

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Next is about another additional stage after they finished livestock farm stage. This time will be an extend part of castle stage, author haven't decided the stage's contents yet, but it will be about the dead sisters and miserable(more guro?)
Nice to know he isn't going to settle with just one stage hope he continues to make more. Also hope he makes some yuri content

Peasant

Reputation score
Liked the cultist "game over", honestly could have actually have a game over and not an infinite loop until you break out of it, or cause you to unlock a different ending as you are cursed or something.

Regardless it was a nice game, is it going to receive any meaninfull update on the future, like new routes?

Last edited:

Derp666

Reputation score
That's a really bare-looking costume. Could she be trying to cast 'allure' on the monsters? 🤔
View attachment 25739View attachment 25740
Went through their ci-en and found the facehuggers you lot were being elusive and extremely vague about. Seems pretty janky, would probably look better if animated.
He mentioned it was some sort of unused enemy and didn't plan putting it in the game.

I hope the dev doesn't get burnt out now that he is adding more content. We don't want another parasite in city type situation.

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Aww, but potential xeno birthing.... D:
Well since those pics had the facehugger on her face and her crotch, then along with the potential xeno birthing, there would be the inevitable chest bursters as well. With the themes of the game already, it'd fit pretty well.

eran

Lurker
Reputation score
I have good news someone has made a several chapter long novel/fanfic on pixiv based on this game, but unfortnaly its all in japanese/kinese/moon

Last edited:

LonelyGaruga

Reputation score
Misclicked a reaction trying to run a search, but while I'm saving face over that, how many vore scenes are in this? I was going to just wait for the JP vore wiki to post it but there's been nothing.

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you sure about that? It looks like the hands are in the latest update! :LOL:

The developers commentary is something along the lines of wanting to make the legs stand out more on a dark background and give a sense of a "noble being falling" .... idk why Google translate is so poetic today

Last edited:

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, this was good but it wasn't 16 dollars good, honestly. And 16 dollars is after the 20% discount.

The gameplay is reasonably good, no mushy controls which is a massive dealbreaker in ACTs.

However, the art is lacking. The display art doesn't change as much as you would think it does, and the pixel animations are not only small, but also LQ so that zooming in wouldn't really help it unlike some other pixel games. Lack of collection mode currently is also really significant, but the dev is going to add one.

...And maybe I should have read the fine print that it's more ryona focused than H, but eh, that's a personal thing

Last edited:

herovip0903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
...And maybe I should have read the fine print that it's more ryona focused than H, but eh
The game at first was just about ryona and guro. The dev decided to add H-contents probably due to popular demand, since the heroine is sexy and many artists draw her being fucked by zombies.