What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

jakigan1247

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
You need to know how to download an image from ci-en.
Do NOT right-click > save on images. You must left-click on image, then click the arrow button at the top right corner, finally click the "Download this image" panel, to properly save the original image. Otherwise you are downloading a compressed/resized image with jpeg artifacts. This is especially important when you are sharing something behind a paywall.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I mean, players will get to enjoy it in its full splendour once it's released regardless.
But useful info. :)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Is it just the gallery?
Aw jeez, this is gonna be slow. D: But pixel art takes time, so that's understandable.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Here's the regular update

Gallery mode is completed pending a few bug fixes.It can be access using stage "Reminisence" directly above the church base.
Other info include how to use the gallery as well as zoom function being implemented.

tyranitar

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Has the update been released yet ?
The google translate for the Ci-en site said some confusing shit.
Does anyone have the patch if so ?

eran

Lurker
Reputation score
Has the update been released yet ?
The google translate for the Ci-en site said some confusing shit.
Does anyone have the patch if so ?
From what he said on Ci-en, the update will come out sometime tommorow

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'mma come back next month. That way, I don't have to keep waiting in anticipation. :p

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You can keep checking author's blog every consecutive day he updates regularly. I'll only post here when there is some major news to be shared else i don't.

obesepanda

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So will the new outfit come with more sprites? A lot of games tend to make the character lose articles of clothing or look progressively more torn as the character takes damage. In this game, she just makes a sadder surprised pikachu face.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
So will the new outfit come with more sprites? A lot of games tend to make the character lose articles of clothing or look progressively more torn as the character takes damage. In this game, she just makes a sadder surprised pikachu face.
Yes, the new costume brings more sprites. Given how the game is designed, it really would not make sense to update only the CG and not the sprite; or even the other way around.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Yes, the new costume brings more sprites. Given how the game is designed, it really would not make sense to update only the CG and not the sprite; or even the other way around.
That all depends on if the outfit can be used in the old levels, or if you're automatically switched to that outfit for the new level.
Kinda like Sora's world outfits in Kingdom Hearts, being a mermaid in Atlantis or a Halloween outfit in Halloween Town.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
That all depends on if the outfit can be used in the old levels, or if you're automatically switched to that outfit for the new level.
The costumes will be changeable through a "costumes" tab when it's released. It will be present for all sprite movement and etc; but, by the artist's own words, 26052
*Google Translated*

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oof, guess we won't be expecting any simple palette swaps.

Captain Nein

Reputation score
I guess it's going to take at least 2 months for the new stage update

DeltaRomeo

Reputation score
no any patch out yet right? I just see only ver 1.2 in ci-en page
edit : nvm I think I found it now : )

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
The developer is apparently recreating all the spritework in the game for the new costume, going by the ci-en progress reports. The madman. We probably shouldn't expect the new stage to come any time soon.

So far, the developer has apparently gotten to finishing the spritework for the zombie, the slime, the swamp, and the first boss, Ashley. The ci-en posts also feature a "why did I make this" from the dev and a short description about the creatures in question, like how the zombies here, despite being Biohazard/Resident Evil inspired, aren't risen because of a virus, but because of the effect of the "higher being" summoned in the cathedral.

The first boss is apparently also inspired by Resident Evil 2's final-stage G-virus mutant and Ultraman Nexus' Pedoleon, is one of the cult's failed experiments, thrown away to the forest, who then proceeded to eat a lot and grow big. The name "Ashley" is the name of the human girl it had been before whatever happened, and also another Resident Evil reference.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
The terrifying abomination that lurks in the dark forest roamed by the walking dead, a name forever burned into your minds!
Its unspeakable name is....ASHLEY!
Jokes aside, that's a pretty neat backstory for the denizens of the dead forest.

Since the dev is going over each and every spritework to incorporate the new costume, it makes me wonder why the dev doesn't start on the new stage first and then release that to help starve off our need for new content. :/

cell943

Reputation score
Since the dev is going over each and every spritework to incorporate the new costume, it makes me wonder why the dev doesn't start on the new stage first and then release that to help starve off our need for new content. :/
Likely because it'd be the same amount of wait time either way. If he finished the new stage, we'd be satisfied for a little bit, but would still have to wait the same X amount of time after that for the new costume. LIkely even longer then, as we'd have to wait for him to redraw the new stage as well. So, say redrawing the original game took six months, making the new stage took two months, and redrawing that took one month:
As it's going now, we'll wait seven months, get new content, two months, get new content, one month, get new content.
As you suggest, it'd be: wait two months, get new content, wait eight months, get new content.

So, it'll likely equal more spikes in hype doing it the way he's doing. (obviously these time examples are not based on anything)