What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

Just tried out Easy Mode. It takes around 2 hits to down the fodder enemies as opposed to 3 hits on Normal. Other enemies that require around 10 hits now take up to 5 hits. You can also receive a lot of hits before going down. The same amount of hits that apply to the sword also apply to the arrows.

Also, also, on the Priestess's Nightmare level where the girl escapes from meaty captivity within her own mind, well the sword is still Normal's gold as opposed to Easy's silver. OVERSIGHT!!! XD

easy mode?
i....don't even got anything got say
sucks i have to replay the game since it refused to save anything i did the first time around.
happened to me to
downloaded a savefile (finished the game on one go)
that's seriously one shit of a bug

first some dudes can't run the game unless they put they locale in russian (wtf?) and then that
lol

no biggie tho, good stuff

Well, some peoples encounter some bug with some game (why certain persons and not everyone is anybody guess) where the folder where the save are suppose to be (or even the save folder is supposed to be created) is read only or require admin right.
So if you can't save, the best thing is to quit and retry after putting everything out of the read only and using forced admin mod.

Looks like the dev is almost done with the Abandoned Village. :D
Also, I am so happy that I can see her legs in this. Her default outfit blended with the background to the point that I couldn't quite see where her legs ended.

By the way, was anyone else disappointed with the 'Cook' enemy in this level? The one who lops off the Priestess's head and nothing else. The monster doesn't even boil her, mash her, stick her in the stew! Aggghhh, wasted potential!!

View attachment 26703
Looks like the dev is almost done with the Abandoned Village. :D
Also, I am so happy that I can see her legs in this. Her default outfit blended with the background to the point that I couldn't quite see where her legs ended.

By the way, was anyone else disappointed with the 'Cook' enemy in this level? The one who lops off the Priestess's head and nothing else. The monster doesn't even boil her, mash her, stick her in the stew! Aggghhh, wasted potential!!
View attachment 26704
more than a cook, he's a butcher

Probably easier, and it was voted by the audience. (I forgot if it was through votes or Ci-en contributions. Probably the latter)
The new costume has the same color scheme so it probably helps him learn what to look out for in sprite blending and transparency, while avoiding new problems that could come from a more ambitious change.

Love this game. Glad I got it. I hope the dev makes more. Not too happy with all the gore but the monster sex and impreg is top notch by the end of the game. 9/10

According to the post on Twitter, the white costume will be implemented next month.

Such a great game. Well worth the price for the quality, even if it's a little short. It sounds like there's going to be more content added to it too? Or is it just a new costume coming later next month?

Either way, plenty happy with it. Hope this dev keeps making stuff, since it can be hard to find such a good balance of functional gameplay / fantastic lewds.

Such a great game. Well worth the price for the quality, even if it's a little short. It sounds like there's going to be more content added to it too? Or is it just a new costume coming later next month?

Either way, plenty happy with it. Hope this dev keeps making stuff, since it can be hard to find such a good balance of functional gameplay / fantastic lewds.
As I understand it, the new costume and then some more levels, I might be wrong though

The dev has finished up all the animations for the alternate costume. All that's left are the standing portraits. :D

I liked the lore behind the final boss. Really adds a lot of context. It even pointed out that the Priestess is already in the nightmare as soon as you enter the room due to her eyes. That's something I never realised! :D
目が真っ赤.png

Well I guess that also explains why the top room of the castle looks like the church. I just figured the same architect designed both.

After getting a well-deserved sleep, the dev seems to be making great progress with the portraits now! :D
基本立ち絵.png ピンチ.png

I like how the only things keeping her clothes on are strings. :D

Back