What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Yaaay!! It's all implemented!!
All that remains is to debug it and the update will be up for download!

The dev has set up a new goal post (I think??), so that's a thing. Sadly, the dev didn't mention anything about the Livestock level whatsoever, just that the dev is happy that the costume is finished. Hopefully the new level gets worked on soon...

OP
U

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Part of me kind of hopes that there's some small new thing that'll be in the game along with the costume that wasn't mentioned, but I'm sure there won't be. It's nice to have more incentive to go through the game again with a new set of duds, though.

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Heads up people. The DLsite has been updated today with v 1.4 which has the new costume! :)

Unfortunately there don't seem to be any new scenes in the gallery just yet.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Now comes the wait for the new level. I wish the dev the best on it. :3

Heads up people. The DLsite has been updated today with v 1.4 which has the new costume! :)

Unfortunately there don't seem to be any new scenes in the gallery just yet.
Why would there be new scenes??? Such expectations are doomed to fail.

Last edited:

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Now comes the wait for the new level. I wish the dev the best on it. :3

Why would there be new scenes??? Such expectations are doomed to fail.
I've been keeping an eye on the comments on his ci-en page and looking at things behind the paywall.

Seems like there are unused variations on some of the game over scenes (the content for paid subscribers illustrates these in some detail and they already look quite polished) and the creator is listening to feedback around wanting additional scenes, especially with the cultists in the cathedral level. Here's hoping some stuff might come out with the new level. It can only make a great product even better! :)

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oh cool, that sounds promising. Hope those don't go to waste. :O

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
And here i thought someone posted previews i'm sad.

Memory

Cthulhu
Reputation score
And here i thought someone posted previews i'm sad.
As far as previews go, the dev has made a pig and a pig man, basically the butcher (Mr Cook) with a pig head.
Other than that, no other news.

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score
As far as previews go, the dev has made a pig and a pig man, basically the butcher (Mr Cook) with a pig head.
Other than that, no other news.
Adding to this today he posted about mutated pigs for upcoming level. You can check his updates on twitter he post as regularly as he can

DasEgal

Reputation score
Before I spend a hefty 20 bucks on what should just be a 10 bucks game (okay look I know it's of amazing quality, but the length, replayability and fun factor isn't worth that much imo) I have a question.
Is the english version up to date with the new costume and gallery mode? Is it a proper translation?
Can someone confirm?

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
As far as I can tell yes. I purchased the game and I am quite pleased with it because it has the kinks I want done properly.

DasEgal

Reputation score
Cool. I'd prolly buy it next year when it's on sale or something. I love the artstyle and the H-scenes have a lot of my fetish.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So some news for all of you. There is a support option for the creator that allows you to donate yen monthy to gain access to more interesting stuff, and a questionnaire for future content. gotta find out how to do this while not being in japan!

Reputation score
sorry to bump a dead thread but is this game still getting updates? I remeber the creator saying something about more levels being added but nothing has been updated in a while.

DasEgal

Reputation score
Latest update on the Dev's

He's 80% done with the new area, ETA this month if everything is going smoothly.
The artist has finished nearly all of the artworks and sprites, including Game Over for both costumes. Now it's up to the coder to put it all together.
Here's hoping they update sooner than later.