What's new

ACT Vore Ryona Guro [Eencya] Sinisistar (RJ247641)

Awesome to hear, let's hope for the best, this game has a great atmosphere and setting, it always leaves you wanting more

Latest update on the Dev's

He's 80% done with the new area, ETA this month if everything is going smoothly.
The artist has finished nearly all of the artworks and sprites, including Game Over for both costumes. Now it's up to the coder to put it all together.
Here's hoping they update sooner than later.
I'd give it the end of month max if all goes well.

Also, just done reading this entire thread.

Seeing people discuss this game passionately, can anyone suggests game or artist CG with eggs impregnation on par with sinistar's? Iris action's is still the best but sinistar come close. Preferably without ahegao
Mistletear is great, there's ahegao but still great.

Witch from kooonsoft also good but less egg than I liked.

There's also meat egg from womb of calamity, but that game is kinda rough.

Lol, seconded on the ahegao hate. Nothing like this, or, if i may add, Princess Defender's style of shit.
Mistletear was damn good as it was a freakin decent beat em up but boy the ahegao level is just too over nine thousand (as if it being even level 1 wasnt bad enough).

Edit: Hey dudes btw, i recently played this other game called 魔戦少女Act (which, surprisingly, has no thread here), and boy i loved it. No ahegao crap. Good stuff.
Anyone can recommend me works of this kind?
Voiced GOR (or plain rape whatever) dialogue without ahegao bullshit?
Anything goes (rpg, visual novel, act)

Last edited:
Hey dudes btw, i recently played this other game called 魔戦少女Act (which, surprisingly, has no thread here), and boy i loved it. No ahegao crap. Good stuff.
I think it's okay to make a thread about it if it doesn't exist though there are some games that are removed/hidden when the site get updated back then.
Check the dlsite number RJ(number) first, if clear by then you made the thread. Make sure to include the gameplay information alongside the blurb.

Though, I think you are older member than me.

If we are talking about another pixel game with rape... Destroyer girl kanon has good animation.

Edit:魔戦少女 needs 64 bit windows. Dang, I need a new laptop. Can borrow my mother laptop though :p

Also, just done reading this entire thread.

Seeing people discuss this game passionately, can anyone suggests game or artist CG with eggs impregnation on par with sinistar's? Iris action's is still the best but sinistar come close. Preferably without ahegao
Mistletear is great, there's ahegao but still great.

Witch from kooonsoft also good but less egg than I liked.

There's also meat egg from womb of calamity, but that game is kinda rough.

List of games with pregnancy/impregnation

Latest update on the Dev's

He's 80% done with the new area, ETA this month if everything is going smoothly.
The artist has finished nearly all of the artworks and sprites, including Game Over for both costumes. Now it's up to the coder to put it all together.
Here's hoping they update sooner than later.
Apparently he's finished now, just bug testing left as of the 15th

So apparently all that's left is
-enemy balancing
-sound effects
-debugging
-adding the new scenes to the gallery
They estimate at least one more week before it's ready.

So apparently all that's left is
-enemy balancing
-sound effects
-debugging
-adding the new scenes to the gallery
They estimate at least one more week before it's ready.
Ya seemed like that was the case, th interesting was the part of hoping to be done next week because he could see a "new project saving my time".

New Update:
All that's left is
-Debug(They hope it will be completed in weekend)
-New Scene Gallery Implmentation
So maybe next week its all ready to play.

It said that having infinite arrows for clearing the game would have made it trivial, but some enemies have been designed with that in mind.
I wonder what that is? Are they immune to arrows damage? Do arrows make them rage and speed up?
I'll probably be doing a fresh re-playthrough of each level in the white outfit for fun, regardless.

Back