What's new

ACT [ えっくす・らびっと ] アルプスと危険な森 (RJ201837)

agraypist

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ201837]アルプスと危険な森[act]

I found a bug during the final fight against the bull in the demo, for some reason if you don't jump out from the vine after bull hits the rock, the heroine will also fall out of boundary along with the vine.

After this, if you press "esc" and restart the game, the glitch continues with the bull start running first with your heroine spawns later, making the bull continuously hitting the rock, and not return to attack the heroine again. The glitch will disappear if you hit the bull and have the H scene.

I had a bug here. The bug for me was trying to climb down the vine after the bull dashes past you. He hits the rock and the vine falls through the ground with you into the bottomless abyss :)

nrevolve

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I had a bug here. The bug for me was trying to climb down the vine after the bull dashes past you. He hits the rock and the vine falls through the ground with you into the bottomless abyss :)
Yep that's also what happened to me.

The devs also recognize this I think, his newest blog says that he will fix bugs for the trial (no new content sadly), his blog is definitely is one that I would follow.

That said, anyone knew if this guy is both the programmer and artist? team project worries me about falling out, while single man team worries me about actually finishing the project (or delayed publish).

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

This is awesome, yet another type of game that really works with hentai. Good art and animation to boot. How do you get past the spider though?
Ah, worked it out, just saw the vine

cvalesk

Reputation score

That scene at the end was pretty nice, can't wait to play this!

meiji14

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any ideas when this will be coming out?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The thread isn't even 2 pages long, surely you could've just read it before reviving the thread?

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Tried to DL the Trial since everyone said it's a good game
So I go to DL Site , not really tell anything except good art
DL the Trial , phail 5 time. Stuck with 14KB/s :eek:
While I can DL from MEGA for 2MB/s
So yeah... need help guys , anyone can please upload the Trial to MEGA?
Thanks b4

OP
A

Araxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tried to DL the Trial since everyone said it's a good game
So I go to DL Site , not really tell anything except good art
DL the Trial , phail 5 time. Stuck with 14KB/s :eek:
While I can DL from MEGA for 2MB/s
So yeah... need help guys , anyone can please upload the Trial to MEGA?
Thanks b4
h**ps://mega.nz/#!lJ42wKRb!ChHd7VoUEiefmNbHA5Wc0mA5vz6w1BsWOjHm0979A-k
here you go

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

h**ps://mega.nz/#!lJ42wKRb!ChHd7VoUEiefmNbHA5Wc0mA5vz6w1BsWOjHm0979A-k
here you go
Thanks~

The game is actually fun. Got a lot of GO on monkey. Thought I need to jump at him and go back or crouch and goes to right. Instead , need to jump when the stone at highest point. Again , GO by the flower dart.......

The good part is after game over , it will immediately respawn at the previous point. Too bad monkey GO is static CG. Maybe will be animated on full game.

Def gotta keep an eye on this game

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Bump. Any progress on this one?
You shouldn't really "bump" if you don't have anything to update the thread with. Though to be fair, this game is supposed to come out this month if I'm reading Dlsite right, so its reasonable to ask.
Blog has no updates though, and I'm not aware of a Twitter-account or anything either. Maybe someone who can read japanese can find something in the comments but that would be a little overkill, I'd rather wait for actual updates, that much patience I can spare even though I'm as excited as everyone else.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Maybe someone who can read japanese can find something in the comments but that would be a little overkill
If you trust machine translations, the comments are basically the dev saying sorry for the wait and that they're hoping to release by end of July.

From the lack of blog posts, this dev probably just releases when it's ready instead of posting updates/previews.

Pmir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like the author made a new post today. You can check it out below.

To summarize the author has just opened a twitter account and if the google translate is accurate, lots of bug fixing and work is going on to make sure the game makes it to release before July is over.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

From what I can understand using google translate , seems the game is still on schedule - late July
And then there is censor problem
People asked to make an uncensor patch , but becoz this game is on sale
It seems it will be still censored. But the Author said it's not a black censor
Again , it's from google translate

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

People asked to make an uncensor patch , but becoz this game is on sale
It seems it will be still censored. But the Author said it's not a black censor
Again , it's from google translate
We don't have to care at all about censorship since the game is built on Unity. Someone here will be able to make an uncensor patch unless they decide to hard censor the art assets it rather than use a filter for some reason.

Only thing we lose out on is that the uncensored bits are generally less detailed.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

We don't have to care at all about censorship since the game is built on Unity. Someone here will be able to make an uncensor patch unless they decide to hard censor the art assets it rather than use a filter for some reason.

Only thing we lose out on is that the uncensored bits are generally less detailed.
Good to hear that
So we only need to wait for the release

darkday

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How to pass this boar

Attachments

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

How to pass this boar
Get on the leaf then move right onto the mushroom on the tree. This puzzle screwed me too. Don't you hate it when games make background objects platforms?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Yeah, I must have spent an entire hours try to get on the leaf and jump to double dodge him thinking it was a perfect timing thing to do :/