What's new

ACT [ えっくす・らびっと ] アルプスと危険な森 (RJ201837)

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [RJ201837]アルプスと危険な森[act]

I know it's kinda early to ask but does anyone have a completed save file? Mine bugged out and I'm stuck in a rock, so I can't go any further without starting all over.
The readme mentions a 'return to checkpoint' option on the menu. Might be one of those options when you press esc.

tigek12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The readme mentions a 'return to checkpoint' option on the menu. Might be one of those options when you press esc.
Appreciated, but I already tried that :( The checkpoint seems to be in the stone for some reason, so I can't proceed.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If Return to Checkpoint doesn't work, try Return to Title. This might be the case for any game-breaking bugs or glitches that still allow access to the menu.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Gameplay was pretty simple, nothing really special. The only puzzle that tripped me up was the thorn shooter one since it took my a while to find out you're supposed to hold the use key.

As far as h-game design goes, it avoids many common annoyances. Rape animations auto-skip once seen. Stage select tells you which stages have an h-scene and lets you go back to collect any that was missed. I just wish the h-scenes would auto-unlock if you pass it on the first try or at least when you finish the game.

The "sprite" animations are not bad, the movement makes it feel more lively rather than just a continuous loop. The static CGs are pretty well drawn but the real star of the show is the animated CGs. Well drawn along with good animations, though I was hoping for more than 2. At least the two are very high quality.

Overall a very solid debut game for this circle. Can't wait to see what they make next.

I've included a file which I think should be the save file for a full save. Find the save folder in C:Users/*USER_NAME*/AppData/LocalLow/X_Rabbit
EDIT: I got the wrong file, replace the defaultFile.txt instead. Scroll down for someone else's completed defaultFile save.

Last edited:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Gameplay was pretty simple, nothing really special. The only puzzle that tripped me up was the thorn shooter one since it took my a while to find out you're supposed to hold the use key.

As far as h-game design goes, it avoids many common annoyances. Rape animations auto-skip once seen. Stage select tells you which stages have an h-scene and lets you go back to collect any that was missed. I just wish the h-scenes would auto-unlock if you pass it on the first try or at least when you finish the game.

The "sprite" animations are not bad, the movement makes it feel more lively rather than just a continuous loop. The static CGs are pretty well drawn but the real star of the show is the animated CGs. Well drawn along with good animations, though I was hoping for more than 2. At least the two are very high quality.

Overall a very solid debut game for this circle. Can't wait to see what they make next.

I've included a file which I think should be the save file for a full save. Find the game folder in C:Users/*USER_NAME*/AppData/LocalLow/X_Rabbit then find the "values" file and replace.
Thanks for sharing the save but I think it is stored in defaultFile.txt but not values

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Any chance of a link for us non-torrenting peasents?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

WTF was with that ending? :) The music really does make it seem even weirder than it is.

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aww... this game is really good!!

I have tried to make a similar platformer puzzle game before, so I understood the amount of effort the programmer, artist and level designer had to put in for a game of this level. There's good level progression, decent puzzles, art and a basic story to this game. I actually like the ending too!! It's silly but it fits the theme of the game.

Some of the puzzles and controls are a bit wonky and there's a few bugs, but it's really to be expected for such a game.

I would rate this 11/10 and it's among the best h-platformer games I have played!!

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The static CGs are pretty well drawn but the real star of the show is the animated CGs. Well drawn along with good animations, though I was hoping for more than 2. At least the two are very high quality.
I can't think of an h-game that has had animated CGs this good. Can't fault them for only having two considering the quality and it being their first project, but it is a little weird to me that if they were only going to do two it wouldn't be the monkey and the cyclops. Or at least one of them instead of the generic cave crawler thing, since I guess the plant kind of counts as a "boss".

Glyce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Had a few bugs along the way, but given how it was released without a comprehensive debugging pass, it was absolutely playable. However, in addition to the somewhat sluggish controls, the feet hitbox is also quite nebulous as is often the case with first-time sidescrollers. Thankfully, the uncertainty of where pitfalls start and end is on the forgiving side and I never fell off an edge before the visual ledge ended.

The puzzles aren't infuriatingly difficult, with quick respawns within walking distance of whatever you failed on. Thankfully there were no frame-perfect timing gimmicks. All in all, it's a cute little game with a good fetish variety in its H content; all the need to do is tighten up the gameplay and keep or improve everything else and the dev's have a future.

Hilariously, one of the movie scenes is a PoV from a creature that seems to have no eyes. The other movie is the peculiarly cruel plant from the demo.

alphaikazuchi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah, values definitely isn't the save file lol

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great Game lol..really worth the price (just ignore some bug, the girl really hot lol)

Note: Monkey deserve more scene....really lol...............................

Lancelot

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Plot twist ending!
The monkey is really big Pervert! LOL! :eek:

antares23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there any chance that the dialogue might be translated? I'm pretty interested in knowing the story.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So I stuck in this part where you have to do 3 vine jumps to escape the monkey. As soon as I got onto the second vine the monkey always catch up.

Tips please?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The quality of the movie is really good! Especially the one where you got captured by the weird quadruple thing.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So I stuck in this part where you have to do 3 vine jumps to escape the monkey. As soon as I got onto the second vine the monkey always catch up.

Tips please?
Just shift jump to the next one, don't bother swinging

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tips please?
Always hold shift
in the first vine, gain at least 1/4 height of the vine and you're good to go

Reputation score

Aside from the gameplay. The Character Design for the heroine is perfect! She's extremely cute and her behavior is exactly of a maiden. Her Outfit is what made her perfect.