ACT [ えっくす・らびっと ] アルプスと危険な森 (RJ201837)

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: [RJ201837]アルプスと危険な森[act]

Always hold shift
in the first vine, gain at least 1/4 height of the vine and you're good to go
Thanks for the tip, that worked.
The second animated CG seem to be bugged, if you let it play from start to end it will freeze at the end.

Last edited:

Dzhazgo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can't think of an h-game that has had animated CGs this good.
iris action may me. also there was one loli futa game - cant remember name cuz i didnt play it.

What

Reputation score

I'm stuck when I want to load a stage. Screen stays black. Anyone else having the same issue?

I run this game on a really old Windows7/Vista 32-bit faptop. Probably need to upgrade my specs in order to play h-games...

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

No download link thats not a torrent? Mega would be lovely if any of you fine folks have it.

Slimeria

Demon Girl
Reputation score

While not innovative or particuarly inspiring, I enjoyed my time with this one. The quality of the cgs, sprite animations, and especially the cg-animations were all really well done, and while the puzzles were a bit too far on the easy side, a few of them did trip me up, which is better than a lot of puzzle-platformers.

While it was pretty simple, it does avoid many of the problems that plague puzzle platformers, including skipping h-scenes once you'd experienced them once. This is a circle to watch for in the future.

JuKJuKlyt

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

While not innovative or particuarly inspiring, I enjoyed my time with this one. The quality of the cgs, sprite animations, and especially the cg-animations were all really well done, and while the puzzles were a bit too far on the easy side, a few of them did trip me up, which is better than a lot of puzzle-platformers.

While it was pretty simple, it does avoid many of the problems that plague puzzle platformers, including skipping h-scenes once you'd experienced them once. This is a circle to watch for in the future.
I agree very nice game over all just a little short. Also would have liked to have seen the girl fully nude at least in some scenes.

Tlazol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty good game, at first I was not content with the slow gameplay, but at the end it's was fun to play (even without h content).

The game's art style actually reminds me a bit of VanillaWare's Muramasa. The game play animation is a bit meh but the h-content is pretty solid, especially the ending scene.
Now imagine if it had similar gameplay too, one can only dream...

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well I'm having fun with this game and been able to solve the puzzles ahead of me.
However, I've come across an obstacle that I can't quite put my finger on.
I'm the cave with 2 of the things that only attack you when they hear you. I've went past them and then there's a pit.
After jumping the pit and going foward a bit a scene immediately plays where the girl is attacked by tentacles from the pit.
What do you do here?!

Edit* Lol nvm, I found out that you need to spam the Z key xD

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well I'm having fun with this game and been able to solve the puzzles ahead of me.
However, I've come across an obstacle that I can't quite put my finger on.
I'm the cave with 2 of the things that only attack you when they hear you. I've went past them and then there's a pit.
After jumping the pit and going foward a bit a scene immediately plays where the girl is attacked by tentacles from the pit.
What do you do here?!
Mash Z to resist getting pulled in. (I am guilty of immediately figuring out what to do and letting the tentacles win anyways.)

Neat little game. Extremely amused by the indomitable rape ape.

eldir

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

when i star the game only can see the screen all black but y can lisen the music Any ideas how can i fix this?

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I misread some earlier posts before playing and was expecting the ending to be a Bad End, and now I'm kinda disappointed.
It bugged out once during the plant boss and the vine didn't come down.
Good game, though.

fedefyr2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've asked for a non torrent link twice now, and you guys havent even called me a faggot or something like it for it TTwTT. Notice me, sempais!

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Let this be threefold

Buziol

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I've just checked the game and while the gameplay is, well, normal(that is extremely unusual for h-games and can be considered a compliment), the animated CGs are simply mindblowing. Dear gods in all heavens and hells, it's a pleasure to look at them. I wonder how much work was put into it...

madmarine0

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm missing the first animated CG. Where is it, can anyone tell me?

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

its sad that there its no animation gangbang on bandits only 1p and cgs

chucknoris35

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm missing the first animated CG. Where is it, can anyone tell me?
The first animated CG is the huge plant boss thing with the eye. When you run back underneath the rock, it's eye will come down at the middle. Let the eye see you and grab you. You will get it from there.