What's new

ACT [ えっくす・らびっと ] アルプスと危険な森 (RJ201837)

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RJ201837]アルプスと危険な森[act]

Is her vagina the only one decensored? the tentacle dick is still censored when i tried out the patch.
Yep, I'm not one for decensoring dicks due to the fact that I can't be arsed to do so, and my main objective was to remove the mosaic filter. The texture decensoring was just a bonus to me since this originally was a personal project.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

There's an update 2 days ago, seem to be bug fix.

MegatronYES

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Holy hell this is magnificent. This really really deserves a translation and a purchase... basically what Iris action THINKS it is...

Feckless

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Holy hell this is magnificent. This really really deserves a translation and a purchase... basically what Iris action THINKS it is...
I don't even know why there's need to compare the two, but Iris Action's animations still a cut above anything in this game. There's still a Flash quality to the way things move in this game that just doesn't sit well with me.

chronoex

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I don't even know why there's need to compare the two, but Iris Action's animations still a cut above anything in this game. There's still a Flash quality to the way things move in this game that just doesn't sit well with me.
Yeah...the quality of it all makes me wonder "Why even bother with Unity when you could've just made it in Flash and still get the same thing without overheating my laptop?"

On the other hand, it's a best seller for some reason, so I'm guessing there's something about this game that I'm obviously not getting.

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just about 2 weeks and it already sold 10000+ unit (on jp dlsite)........

as expect but still wow....

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah...the quality of it all makes me wonder "Why even bother with Unity when you could've just made it in Flash and still get the same thing without overheating my laptop?"

On the other hand, it's a best seller for some reason, so I'm guessing there's something about this game that I'm obviously not getting.
It's Limbo, but with a cute girl getting brutally fucked by monsters, and it actually plays decently. It's basically one of those "hit a niche that was just waiting to be filled" sort of games.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Its mostly due to the animation quality. Regardless of what you think, it is above Iris Action in that department, and I am not just talking about differences in art style or the quality of the character models. Plus Alphs-chan is cute as hell. This game has better quality but I prefer Iris Action due to quantity.

Games like this are simple and easy to get into without using a lot of your time. This is why I can't get into most RPGMakers cuz they are long and complicated and use so much time for mostly mediocre H-scenes.

Speaking of Iris Action, is that guy's latest game dead?

Last edited:

Glyce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its mostly due to the animation quality. Regardless of what you think, it is above Iris Action in that department, and I am not just talking about differences in art style or the quality of the character models. Plus Alphs-chan is cute as hell. This game has better quality but I prefer Iris Action due to quantity.

Games like this are simple and easy to get into without using a lot of your time. This is why I can't get into most RPGMakers cuz they are long and complicated and use so much time for mostly mediocre H-scenes.

Alps has better movie and overall art quality, but the sprite quality is pretty far behind Iris. Body segments are rigid with stationary articulation, like a flash animation. Mechanically, Iris is a better game as well with more responsive controls and clearly defined hitboxes.

Regarding IA, Oiran is most active on twitter, recently resuming tweeting in August after disappearing for July. His tweets seem to be about design choices about that RPG still. His latest visual work update was back at the end of January featuring a variant of the web-bound spider game over from IA. All in all, nothing playable.

devron

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Didn't see from a quick search - anyone figure out how to increase the screen size on this one? pretty tiny natively.

Thanks!

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

(...)
Well, it would be best to discuss it on the appropriate thread.

But his last blog post is from 24th February - nearly 6 months old... And the last approved comment (all the other are "waiting for administrator approval") is from march 14th...

So unless there another way he his talking about his work, it don't sound good...

michael6795

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone find links for the newest version? (1.02)

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Download link no longer works.

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

It's Limbo, but with a cute girl getting brutally fucked by monsters, and it actually plays decently. It's basically one of those "hit a niche that was just waiting to be filled" sort of games.
Actually it plays like Limbo and looks like Muramasa. You are right about the niche thing - the game is bizarre enough that it scratches an itch that we previously didn't know was there.

Didn't see from a quick search - anyone figure out how to increase the screen size on this one? pretty tiny natively.

Thanks!
It's plenty big for me by default. Are you using 4K?

Belkezar

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually it plays like Limbo and looks like Muramasa. You are right about the niche thing - the game is bizarre enough that it scratches an itch that we previously didn't know was there.
There's been games before this one that could've technically filled the niche, but they've generally been fucking awful (like those Francoise games) and thus failed to do it.

spaminator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game kind of reminds me of an ero Out of this World/Another World. Are there any other games that even come close to something like this? I'm taking my time playing it, but I know it is going to end way too soon.

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The animated game overs were my favorite part! too bad theres just a few!

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can anyone please reupload?

EDIT: Found a copy

Last edited:

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Any similar games to this? ACT games with longer sprite based H scenes. Most of the other games are closer to Shinobi Girl with rather short and uninspired/repeatable scenes. In this game it actually felt like each scene is different, but most of the other games just get boring after two scenes.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Any similar games to this? ACT games with longer sprite based H scenes. Most of the other games are closer to Shinobi Girl with rather short and uninspired/repeatable scenes. In this game it actually felt like each scene is different, but most of the other games just get boring after two scenes.
Iris Action has been mentioned, and it's probably the closest you'll get.