What's new

PUZ [ えくらんど/ekuranndo] てゅるくちゃんとエッチなラボラトリー (RJ427289)

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
From the maker of (ulmf thread here)

1682825759138.png
1682825788978.png

You play as Turqu and explore what I believe is an erotic trap dungeon. Your goal is to reach the orb structure, shoot it to unlock the exit, and proceed to the next stage.

Controls:
WASD : Movement
Z : Shoot projectiles to destroy barricades, stun enemies, and to light up orbs to proceed to the next stage.

There's only 1 enemy available in the trial version on dlsite, but you can find updates and more enemies on his fantia and pixiv.

Game is set to release on mid-June early-July 2023.

Sidenote: Yes, it's the same Turqu that also appears in tozicode's Fictional Girls Fantasia

Last edited:

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score
well that's a blast from the fucking past

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wow I was really worried about that dev since he was radio silent for so long and his only other project was some freeware ryona game that basically petered out. Glad to see they are back

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Wow I was really worried about that dev since he was radio silent for so long and his only other project was some freeware ryona game that basically petered out. Glad to see they are back
what other game?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
what other game?

Check his blog. He had two projects. Both side scrollers. There is one featuring a robot girl (I think this was the one made before Destroy Destiny IIRC) and the other one called Devil Slayer is a mostly ryona game with a sword girl vs demon monsters game. He basically went radio silent after that until now (though in retrospect... perhaps he just changed blogs).

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Check his blog. He had two projects. Both side scrollers. There is one featuring a robot girl (I think this was the one made before Destroy Destiny IIRC) and the other one called Devil Slayer is a mostly ryona game with a sword girl vs demon monsters game. He basically went radio silent after that until now (though in retrospect... perhaps he just changed blogs).

this seems to be the one with the sword girl, it seems that link is down so i'm fucked, but i can't find anything about the robot girl one, did that one have a demo available?

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

this seems to be the one with the sword girl, it seems that link is down so i'm fucked, but i can't find anything about the robot girl one, did that one have a demo available?
Both links should be working
1682942748273.png
Just click on the two names of the games in the blog home page

OP
Poiya

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just a heads up. Game release has been moved from Mid-June to Early-July.

OP
Poiya

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Another bump.

The game is set to release on July 7 on along with some new screenshots of content.

Mick2000

Reputation score
finally, exact release date, hope there's more content then what the screenshot on the store page shows

Mick2000

Reputation score

game is up, i repeat, the game is now up

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Ekuland\てゅるラボ

Full save.

Attachments

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
is there any gallery in the game?

edit: nvm found it :D

Last edited:

Lewdovico

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Whenever I try to run it, the left pane only shows half the character, and there are black rectangles all over the map. Doesn't even work when changing to JP locale. Same issues with the demo.
Am I just being stupid?

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Whenever I try to run it, the left pane only shows half the character, and there are black rectangles all over the map. Doesn't even work when changing to JP locale. Same issues with the demo.
Just spitballing here, but maybe it's a font issue? As in, the game is trying to reference a font your system doesn't have or doesn't recognize? At least, I've had similar issues in the past trying to run games in a virtual environment.