What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Ryona [Tozicode] Fictional Girls Fantasia

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
tozi.jpg

Ci-En:

I know there was a brief mention about this game back in the Kanaderogue thread, but I feel like the game has at least shaped up enough that it warrants a look. Obviously, no links, and it's also behind the Ci-En paywall, but the latest version 0.10 actually feels like a demo and has a decent amount of content. Pardon my half-ass explanation, but my hooking skills are old and rusty, and this game seems to have the issue where if a character is ever repeated, it only gets hooked once, and then it's never used again.

Short version is you're Kanade, and you run around fighting monsters. How original for Tozicode, I know. However, this is a full action game, although attacks seem to be limited to sideways only, so it feels like a side-scroller but with a top-down view. There's also an inventory and equipment system, although weapons remain the default for Kanade. You can switch forms in battle, with sword form being higher risk and gun form being safer but costs MP. Running out of MP doesn't stop you from shooting, but your attacks deal half damage. Attacks also change due to movement input. Neutral gun form fires a shot for every button press, while pressing towards the enemy charges and fires a shotgun blast for more MP and damage. Neutral sword form attacks with the knife, pressing forward is a sword thrust, going from back to forward does a powerful flip attack, and pressing up does a wide slice. As you progress, you find idea stones, or whatever they're actually called, and they unlock h-content progression, including grapple attacks and GOR against you. Another mechanic that's unlocked is clothing destruction, which can actually shred you down to nude. which is actually a bit of a rarity from Tozicode. An item is used to fix the clothing, but you can remain in that state for the scope of the demo once it happens, and healing doesn't reset it. Certain attacks shred and others don't, but you can actually remain in a 0hp state and take attacks like goblin axe attacks until its completely destroyed.

Brief walkthrough is to head to town, talk to the old dude in the house, head to the plains right to the left of the town, go into the goblin cave and keep going to the left to grab that idea stone, then head back to that town to get the stone to the north. gets you clothing destruction. AFAIK, the stones have one at your house, one at the plains right next to your house all the way to the north, one in the goblin cave (maybe more, havent killed the boss), one in the town, and two at the forest to the south of the town (haven't fully cleared here, so maybe more again).

There's also a wiki mentioned on the Ci-En that has info compiled on what enemy does what. There also seem to be options already in place for multiple characters in the future and a language option, although both are non-functional right now. Overall, Ive seen paid games have less h-content than this demo.

Last edited by a moderator:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Your description had me pretty hyped until I read "paywalled demo", aw man. Definitely gonna keep an eye on this one though.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
This the same girl? Her hair color is different. Anyways, I'm not into lolis but she's pretty adorable so it could be fun to bully her. The Kanade from the previous game has some pretty adorable reactions when you bully her.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
A reminder that the "no links to underage content" rule does not apply when providing source information, or if the content does not show anything sexually explicit. In other words, you ARE allowed to post things like the Ci-En page.

4. Threads with loli/shota discussion are allowed. Loli and shota content are NOT allowed under any circumstances.

Threads are allowed to discuss the content, but may not share them in public view. Do not link pictures of them. Do not link game downloads that contain underage content. The only exception to this rule is the thread OP, when linking the source of the game’s information, within reason. Even then, ONLY provide the link to the source. Do not post DLSite preview images, unless there is no explicitly sexual content (nudity is NOT allowed). Failure to adhere to this will result in a warning. Subsequent offenses will result in an immediate 3 day ban.

The forum will adhere to the “appearance” guideline. Simply put, if it looks underage, it is underage.

Ci-En link added.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
This the same girl? Her hair color is different. Anyways, I'm not into lolis but she's pretty adorable so it could be fun to bully her. The Kanade from the previous game has some pretty adorable reactions when you bully her.
This is the same Kanade, it's just a different shading style. Also her hair colour changes with costume - brown out of combat, orange in sword mode, purple in gun mode.

OP
T

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
A reminder that the "no links to underage content" rule does not apply when providing source information, or if the content does not show anything sexually explicit. In other words, you ARE allowed to post things like the Ci-En page.

Ci-En link added.
My bad, missed that part when looking over the guidelines. Thanks for the assist.

Your description had me pretty hyped until I read "paywalled demo", aw man. Definitely gonna keep an eye on this one though.
Yeah, I feel you. Honestly, though, the demo is worth a crisp fiver, just maybe not every month, lol.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do you know if it has any h content with her on her normal clothes?

unkownmyriad

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is the same Kanade, it's just a different shading style. Also her hair colour changes with costume - brown out of combat, orange in sword mode, purple in gun mode.
Her hair has always changed color with her costume.

OP
T

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Do you know if it has any h content with her on her normal clothes?
Yes. Let the monsters grab/knock out her before she changes her battle costumes.
Keeping her nonstop running can prevent her costume changing in most of the maps.
Also, clothing destruction holds between costume changes. There's a damaged state, and then there's a destroyed state. Interestingly enough, the damage shifts with the costume change in the damaged state. For example, the skirt and shirt are ripped in the normal outfit, sword mode loses all of the skirt, and gun mode basically loses her top.

Last edited:

Rewght

Lurker
Reputation score
Within the post accouncing update 0.12 there is a link to a small wiki for the game.
Includes information on:
Map / マップ
Idea Stones / イデアストーン
Capture Attacks / 捕縛攻撃
Defeat Events / 敗北イベント

OP
T

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Within the post accouncing update 0.12 there is a link to a small wiki for the game.
Includes information on:
Map / マップ
Idea Stones / イデアストーン
Capture Attacks / 捕縛攻撃
Defeat Events / 敗北イベント

IIRC, the post also said that the update gave a couple new scenes to existing creatures (the hand and the "beadtail", I believe) and gave the flower vine enemy a grapple animation, but he couldn't get the slime girl done in time, so it will wait til the next update.

Hudan Jones

Reputation score
hey guys, we can finally get the demo for free now, you can get it in here

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm super lost on this game. Granted I know that this game is a long way before an official english translation (probably). So what's the goal of this game? Am I supposed to touch all the floating stone thingies as "normal" mode to progress? I see a quest log but...Yeah. I can't read so this is going to be absolutely brutal.
Game design wise, I found sword to be downright unusuable compared to gun mode. The fact that I can miss a flower point blank and it immediately grapples me on multiple occassions is...frustrating to say the least.

*Edit; didn't read OP. Was alot of help..In my defense the house the old man was in..looked pretty generic so i didn't think it was important. Will update what I found as I'm progressing: North of the goblin cave idea stone is well..a goblin king boss. Pretty easy boss, don't stand still and abuse how dumb the AI is.

Last edited:
Reputation score
As a note, do not screw with the language option in the setting or the game will completely be non-functional. Tried messing around with the settings and for some reason it crashed and now it won't start again. Had to delete it and re-extract the thing to get it to work again.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone figured out how to repair clothing or get rid of eggs?

Cum Commando

Reputation score
I only have the house, plains and village unlocked, is that all in the free version or how do I unlock the rest? I beat the goblin boss already