What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Ryona [Tozicode] Fictional Girls Fantasia

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
New Ci-En update.
featuring wolves(?). Ver0.15 locked behind a crisp fiver?
edit: yes indeed. early demo. Comes with a pass file(?)
Wolves are added into the mountain area. Only in combat rape.
Unsure what else is added.

Last edited:

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There is a trick.
After you can summon another heroines, make your heroine naked and change your PC to another ones.
Get the summon idea for that heroine and summon the naked heroine, and she will keep naked.
Can anyone explain how to unlock the party system? I've gone to the stone in the elder's house and unlocked the idea there already. But for some reason, no matter how much fighting I do, the stone that appears in front of your house always says 0 exp. Am I doing something wrong?

Edit: THink I figured it out? Didn't realize you had to toggle how much exp to give to the crystal.

Double Edit: Now can't figure out how to unlock the other areas. I've got the starting area, the two mountain regions and the village but nothing else. I've already beaten the goblin mage but nothing else happened afterward.

Last edited:

BapZap

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Double Edit: Now can't figure out how to unlock the other areas. I've got the starting area, the two mountain regions and the village but nothing else. I've already beaten the goblin mage but nothing else happened afterward.
In the one demo that's been released for free so far, all of the extra levels require pass files from paid support tiers.
I think the starting area, mountains, village, and goblin cave are the only areas accessible right now, unless we somehow get a passfile.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
In the one demo that's been released for free so far, all of the extra levels require pass files from paid support tiers.
I think the starting area, mountains, village, and goblin cave are the only areas accessible right now, unless we somehow get a passfile.
Normally I wouldn't give the passfile, but it's a good while and I think it's unfair for potential customers to backlog. If the developer asks for me to take down the passfile though I'll remove it. (includes both passfiles. Areas include the mountain area and the forest area.

Attachments

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Normally I wouldn't give the passfile, but it's a good while and I think it's unfair for potential customers to backlog. If the developer asks for me to take down the passfile though I'll remove it. (includes both passfiles. Areas include the mountain area and the forest area.
How to use the passfile? Is it like in Kanaderogue?

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
How do you get the other heroine?
You can freely choose between the three (for now) protagonists.
In order to create a party for the particular heroine (as nobodys progress carries over) you must unlock the idea stone to allow party members. iirc the idea stone to allow additional party members is the one after the goblin king. All idea stone unlocks are tied to each heroine, including the ability to gain exp

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
You can freely choose between the three (for now) protagonists.
In order to create a party for the particular heroine (as nobodys progress carries over) you must unlock the idea stone to allow party members. iirc the idea stone to allow additional party members is the one after the goblin king. All idea stone unlocks are tied to each heroine, including the ability to gain exp
The other two in mine are greyed out ;_;

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
The idea stone to unlock heroines is the one in the mayor's house. Once you hit it, go back to your home and there should be a new stone like structure out front. Donate exp to it and it unlocks the ability to have the other girls follow you.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
The idea stone to unlock heroines is the one in the mayor's house. Once you hit it, go back to your home and there should be a new stone like structure out front. Donate exp to it and it unlocks the ability to have the other girls follow you.
Is it this one?

1609579089262.png

OP
T

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also of note, it seems like the XP costs go up with each girl, so if/when the finished version comes out, it might be worth it to only grab your favorites.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
They are just 3.
I don't think it's anything except just a matter of time and who you choose first.
Or are there planned more heroines?

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's the one. You donate exp to that, and from there you can go back to the girl selection screen and pick one of the greyed out girls to unlock them. The first cost 500 and the 2nd 800. Once you unlock them, you can assign them to your party freely but you have to unlock the diea stones again for each individually. Basically, if you want all of the H content and the like for the newly unlocked girl as well, you have to switch her to the main protaganist and go back and get the idea stones again with her.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Unlocked the 2nd girl already, and for some reason, when she's down and I was trying to escape from the slime, somehow I changed into playing her (with the first girl moving by herself)?

Is there actually any way to change control to 2nd and third girl in party?

Edit:

Also, how do you fix clothes?

And prevent clothes destruction? :(

2nd edit:

Managed to get to the slime girl boss, and they're annoying, keep spamming the water torrent attack, I want to see their animation :(

Last edited:

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Unlocked the 2nd girl already, and for some reason, when she's down and I was trying to escape from the slime, somehow I changed into playing her (with the first girl moving by herself)?

Is there actually any way to change control to 2nd and third girl in party?

Edit:

Also, how do you fix clothes?

And prevent clothes destruction? :(

2nd edit:

Managed to get to the slime girl boss, and they're annoying, keep spamming the water torrent attack, I want to see their animation :(
I only recently learned that you can switch characters mid action as well. I play with an xbox controller and some combination of pressing A+B at the same time consistently switches characters for me. Only while in combat does it seem to work however.

You can fix clothes via that yellowish item with a pin in it thats sold in the item store in town.

From what I understand, clothes destruction is enabled via the goblin cave idea stone and the idea stone in the grave in the village. Not sure if it even can be disabled once you trigger both.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
I only recently learned that you can switch characters mid action as well. I play with an xbox controller and some combination of pressing A+B at the same time consistently switches characters for me. Only while in combat does it seem to work however.

You can fix clothes via that yellowish item with a pin in it thats sold in the item store in town.

From what I understand, clothes destruction is enabled via the goblin cave idea stone and the idea stone in the grave in the village. Not sure if it even can be disabled once you trigger both.
Damn, I wish I know that before learning both Idea.

Any idea how to get grabbed by the Slime girl boss? Tried running around to avoid the Torrent, but everytime they tried to grab, it's just... missing? Like supposed to grab, but not happening.

Managed to do it once by luck, and never able to do it again

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Damn, I wish I know that before learning both Idea.

Any idea how to get grabbed by the Slime girl boss? Tried running around to avoid the Torrent, but everytime they tried to grab, it's just... missing? Like supposed to grab, but not happening.

Managed to do it once by luck, and never able to do it again
I thought you need the M idea stone (allows enemies to lewd your mouth). Also applies only to the protagonist(s) with the M idea stone.

OP
T

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
They are just 3.
I don't think it's anything except just a matter of time and who you choose first.
Or are there planned more heroines?
It's just an assumption on my part. If Tozicode can churn out two different characters in a single alpha update, I imagine others can come, especially since there's people like the second heroine from RtR and other auxiliary characters that can be pulled from.