cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Btw, the 2nd heroine (The blue one) is really strong, especially her X+front

Makes boss fighting easier.

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Basically the only ones usable in a team is yellow girl and blue girl.
Red loli AI is so crap your better off using those two at the start if it permits ya...

Blue girl solo wise is the best start because she's really bloody strong.
(For some reason the game doesn't let you restart if you die when using her. Due to some Capture system mechanic.)
You can sleep for free in bed in da house.
There's an interesting impregnation system where you can shit the stuff in the toilet.
But no image scene too bad.

After you hit lvl4 or somewhere around that.
Things starts to get alittle bit easier.

OP
T

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Red loli AI is so crap your better off using those two at the start if it permits ya...

(For some reason the game doesn't let you restart if you die when using her. Due to some Capture system mechanic.)
There's an interesting impregnation system where you can shit the stuff in the toilet.

The other loli, according to Tozicode's posts, is supposed to have a support roll, as she's the only one with the cooking skill. Cooking just isn't really implemented in game quite yet, aside from a very basic premise.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought it was a bug when I can't restart when using Blue girl lol

Red AI is crap, but more like she tend to run away maybe because her role is more of a healer.

Shadowknight502

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I haven't actually gotten to the slime girl boss yet so i couldn't say which triggers her animations. If there's one thing I don't like about this game so far, its the grinding. Its slow and boring but without it, you just get obliterated in later areas. I'm hoping a translation for the idea stones shows up at some point, as I have no idea what most of them do or if they are worth going out of my way to get.

Reputation score
I thought it was a bug when I can't restart when using Blue girl lol
Nope, it isn't a bug.
Because "Restart" is Tozika's unique ability. Only she can restart at savepoints, even being killed in any ways.
(More info can be found in author's twitter, in Japanese)
The other 2 don't have that ability and they need to be rescued if being knocked out.

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
It's just an assumption on my part. If Tozicode can churn out two different characters in a single alpha update, I imagine others can come, especially since there's people like the second heroine from RtR and other auxiliary characters that can be pulled from.
I wish.
But i'm not getting my hopes up.
That girl from rtr was my fave too btw. Sadly she hasn't appeared in the later games.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
On top of the fact that Kanade has various, various outfits that will likely be put into the game. I'd expect a few characters to be added, but not many

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Nope, it isn't a bug.
Because "Restart" is Tozika's unique ability. Only she can restart at savepoints, even being killed in any ways.
(More info can be found in author's twitter, in Japanese)
The other 2 don't have that ability and they need to be rescued if being knocked out.
Ah, so she still have the same ability from RtR?

I haven't actually gotten to the slime girl boss yet so i couldn't say which triggers her animations. If there's one thing I don't like about this game so far, its the grinding. Its slow and boring but without it, you just get obliterated in later areas. I'm hoping a translation for the idea stones shows up at some point, as I have no idea what most of them do or if they are worth going out of my way to get.
Confirmed it's the M Idea I think, I get that one (the one to the left before the boss room), and they can grab me now.

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
I cant read moonrunes. ver.16 is now out for january backers. Not sure what's new. Seems like a giant clayman and a new town(?) was added

Reputation score
I cant read moonrunes. ver.16 is now out for january backers. Not sure what's new. Seems like a giant clayman and a new town(?) was added
Clay golem (boss of the mud hands),
BGMs of fighting bosses and after lossing to a fight,
CVs of rescuing teammates,
a new town Capital Eliona,
new cooking recipes and items addded.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Just asking, is there any way to re-fight the boss? Or did the boss have grab move at all? I beat the goblin king already in 3 heroines without checking if he has any :(

Derp666

Reputation score
Anyone else having a bug with the slimes, ropers and facehuggers not grappling?

Also none of their clothes ever get destroyed? What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:
OP
T

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else having a bug with the slimes, ropers and facehuggers not grappling?

Also none of their clothes ever get destroyed? What am I doing wrong?
You might not have gotten the specific ideastone to unlock the grapples. For example, if their grapple sends a tentacle in the vagina, you need to have the V ideastone unlocked for whatever girl you are using. IIRC, they unlock separately for each girl.

And clothing destruction takes F O R E V E R and also takes an ideastone or two to unlock.

Theres the start of a wiki for the game. All the ideastones are here:

YooEllEmmEffu

Lurker
Reputation score
Fast way (you sickos) of destroying their clothes is to go outside of the goblin burrow and let the 2 goblins repeatedly hit you with their axes. Don't hit restart when you get KO'd. (assumes you got the idea stone)