What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Ryona [Tozicode] Fictional Girls Fantasia

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Does the free demo end after defeating the goblin king? Talked to every NPC and got the memory from the town and nothing afterwards

Also how do I level party members? Do I have to make them main heroine and play them solo until I re-unlock party management?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Does the free demo end after defeating the goblin king? Talked to every NPC and got the memory from the town and nothing afterwards

Also how do I level party members? Do I have to make them main heroine and play them solo until I re-unlock party management?
You... just bring them into your party, I think

There's other free map with their boss (Mud boss for mountain, Slime girl/Water element girl for the ruins. But I'm not sure if they have any story or not.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah I kinda figured it out by now. Free demo goes till right after beating the goblin dude and checking the memory stone in the village cemetary.

Mountain and Forest require the passfiles that were posted a couple pages earlier. Talk to some NPC in the village to unlock. Forest ends after beating the slimegirls, mountain ends in that deserted town and the haunted mansion (I don't think there's any way to progress there beyond entering them)
You have to set the other party members as "main heroine" and unlock the ability to gain EXP and manage your party for each, otherwise they won't gain EXP and you won't be able to switch your party back around, pretty stupid honestly because most other memory stones still apply for them as long as they're in your party.

One thing I found odd though is that I could swear there used to be clothing damage in this game but it simply won't happen for me. Pretty sure I've double checked every single area for memory stones.

OP
T

Trin182

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah I kinda figured it out by now. Free demo goes till right after beating the goblin dude and checking the memory stone in the village cemetary.

Mountain and Forest require the passfiles that were posted a couple pages earlier. Talk to some NPC in the village to unlock. Forest ends after beating the slimegirls, mountain ends in that deserted town and the haunted mansion (I don't think there's any way to progress there beyond entering them)
You have to set the other party members as "main heroine" and unlock the ability to gain EXP and manage your party for each, otherwise they won't gain EXP and you won't be able to switch your party back around, pretty stupid honestly because most other memory stones still apply for them as long as they're in your party.

One thing I found odd though is that I could swear there used to be clothing damage in this game but it simply won't happen for me. Pretty sure I've double checked every single area for memory stones.
I have not played the latest demo yet, but there certainly was clothing damage, although it was at a horribly slow rate. It was basically get killed by goblins and let them ragdoll you around outside the cave until things break.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

There's haunted mansion?

Also, I found clothing damage to be achieved easier when you let the Slime Girls spam you with their water attack (it works even when grabbed).

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is some glorious person able to upload a save with everything unlocked? Really kinda sucking at getting anywhere in this game.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
New version Paid and Free, 0.22

I think it's an update in mechanic for stunning them?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
How to trigger the H?
You need to get the respective Idea stone.

Like in the ruins, the mouth Idea stone allowed them to kiss you.

Anyone knows the function of Idea stone in the mansion (Free vers 0.22)? I tried to talk to it but I don't get any new skills or abilities or whatever.

Reputation score
Anyone knows the function of Idea stone in the mansion (Free vers 0.22)? I tried to talk to it but I don't get any new skills or abilities or whatever.
The idea stone outside the mansion has the same function as the one in forgotten forest, that is only available for earlier sponsored versions.
If you have already unlocked M position idea in the forest before, then that stone has no function.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
The idea stone outside the mansion has the same function as the one in forgotten forest, that is only available for sponsored versions.
If you have already unlocked M position idea in the forest before, then that stone has no function.
I see, thanks!

papey

Reputation score
been waiting for this for a while, loved the past games, gameplay's nice but...
getting chain-grabbed in this game is as if my soul is being stolen by satan and shoved up his rear

I'm looking at you, bats that do not knock me back in any way upon escape and just re-grab me

maybe I just need to get better

Cum Commando

Reputation score
been waiting for this for a while, loved the past games, gameplay's nice but...
getting chain-grabbed in this game is as if my soul is being stolen by satan and shoved up his rear

I'm looking at you, bats that do not knock me back in any way upon escape and just re-grab me

maybe I just need to get better
ur not alone

astgerte876

Reputation score
Version 0.23 now out for paid supporters on the ci-en! I haven't played it yet but the dev lists 3 main updates:
  1. New succubus H animation and defeat scene
  2. Runa gets a new "old swimsuit" costume.
  3. A new mastery is added (not sure what?)

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
I hope the succubus stuff goes beyond just kissing.

memer123

Reputation score
is the free version 0.22 the same as the paid one?

also how do you revive party members with a kiss?

Last edited:
Reputation score
is the free version 0.22 the same as the paid one?

also how do you revive party members with a kiss?
Almost the same, except the pass file.

Consume a recovery item and your PC can gain a "Eating" status.
Before the status fades, get close to a fallen member, and the PC will mouth-to-mouth transfer the item to the fallen member and heal her.

memer123

Reputation score
Almost the same, except the pass file.

Consume a recovery item and your PC can gain a "Eating" status.
Before the status fades, get close to a fallen member, and the PC will mouth-to-mouth transfer the item to the fallen member and heal her.
I can't seem to get the revive to work
is it specific characters and which consumable?

Reputation score
I can't seem to get the revive to work
is it specific characters and which consumable?
You need to find and active the idea in the Capital first.
And, all consumables in the "Food" catalog can work - even love potions.
I can't imagine the picture of mouth-to-mouth transferring love potion... it's too erotic for me.
food.jpg

Ah yes, the healing works not only on fallen member, but also normal condition one.
And you can also rob the healing from other members too, if you were using Runa to cook foods and let other one ate it.

Last edited:

astgerte876

Reputation score
0.24 update out for paid supporters. Added a monster bestiary and chests in the succubus house. As well as a bunch of other system changes.