What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Ryona [Tozicode] Fictional Girls Fantasia

bluraven93

Reputation score
Walking in thin ice there john
yeah, they did nothing wrong by asking for >files< not >a download for a game< since the latter is asking for the game itself while asking for certain files such as save files or assembly csharp files that were altered to have the ability to use cheats in the game, are not asking for the game so... the following is falsely used on johntrine

"Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban."

does it say anything about game files? no. so I don't see why they were given an "stop now or you're losing your account" or "you're going to be harshly penalized if you don't stop this behavior" warning.

Unless this is just actually a joke that I didn't get of course... and if it is, then I'm not intending offense in any way.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
yeah, they did nothing wrong by asking for >files< not >a download for a game< since the latter is asking for the game itself while asking for certain files such as save files or assembly csharp files that were altered to have the ability to use cheats in the game, are not asking for the game so... the following is falsely used on johntrine

"Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban."

does it say anything about game files? no. so I don't see why they were given an "stop now or you're losing your account" or "you're going to be harshly penalized if you don't stop this behavior" warning.

Unless this is just actually a joke that I didn't get of course... and if it is, then I'm not intending offense in any way.

Yes. It is, in fact, a joke.

Reputation score
Minor update for 0.27.1 (public update):
Clothing duration can be known after activating clothing breaking idea.
You can now choose whom to use an item, even out of battles.
"Switch menu" key is added (mainly for switching buy/sell in shops), and so the key binding is reset.
Some graphic update for Rize, and some bug fix.

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yes. It is, in fact, a joke.
lol, i thought that was obvious since i wasnt banned....
we like to have fun around here, guys... we like to do a little bit of that 'trolling'.

Last edited:

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Talk to the NPC inside the inn/pub in the Capital.
If you cannot unlock it, then pass-001 or pass-002 may be needed.
Thanks, I think I'll try it with the pass file provided above!

NB: Managed to unlock it :D

Is there any way we can equip the school swimsuit? Or was it for other character?

Last edited:

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Damn, I forgot where did I get the swimsuit :(
The swimsuit is found in the mountain cave, in an interior room with a wolf, it's inside a blue chest.

Now I have a question: is there any way to fight bosses again with the same lead character? I've beaten the Goblin King with all of the characters so far, and am close to beating the mud golem with all of them, but once I do, I worry that it's gone forever short of starting a new save.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
The swimsuit is found in the mountain cave, in an interior room with a wolf, it's inside a blue chest.

Now I have a question: is there any way to fight bosses again with the same lead character? I've beaten the Goblin King with all of the characters so far, and am close to beating the mud golem with all of them, but once I do, I worry that it's gone forever short of starting a new save.
Sadly there's no way to re-fight bosses yet, AFAIK.

Stiltzkinator

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Unfortunate, but good to know. I hope there is eventually, the mud man is one of the more interesting fights available.

Reputation score
New update v.028 for sponsors:
Fatal log & renewal of rescue system:
A new idea about fatal log that can be found in arena.
After activating it, when the corresponding character has been knocked out, there will be a fatal log for her when she is rescued.
The log and the clothing damage will be increased as day passes.
You can find out in character selecting menu, that where the character who needs to be rescued is. And you should find out that the mobs are "reacting" to the character when you found her.

Last edited:

Crevanile

Reputation score
Question how do I get exp to level up so monsters don't keep killing me in like 2 hits? Because so far I have been killing every monster I have seen and am still at zero exp.