What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Ryona [Tozicode] Fictional Girls Fantasia

Girl with the fists? Which one is that?
All of them have weapons

But I want see her (the cute loli) H'd... but I can't see if I don't collect that memory thing.... ug (?

guess she's useless... I'll choose another girl.... thanks? (?
You disgust me
If you're in a more recent version (I don't have it nor do I want it) there's an update where all the idea stones are only need unlock by 1 character. all other characters can access all unlocked idea stones in the basement. I'd definitely would recommend against her in a starting playthrough as I found going through her combat absolutely miserable, especially when you're soloing.
Also the fist girl is the one in the suit and has a laser gun when you press forward attack which is absolutely busted.

Ok, thanks guys

I need a recent version
but what version?

I can't link the ci-en, Fantia, or Tozicode's twitter since well... Lol e (and also Kanade bullying artwork thumbnail's probably on there), but I'm sure there's a way to search that up on the internets using those same terms. In case you somehow can't find those websites I'm sure you have the most recent one if it's 0.31.0

edit: or check OP and click the ci-en link.

But I wasn't asking for a link lol, I was asking for the code/number of version, so, thanks
Yeah, I know the the Ci.... but now, I just need to search for a newest publick version since 0.31.0 instead of read the whole posts (?

What do the plants , mushrooms do?

I also have this question. Is this part of the cooking system someone mentioned earlier?

And others:

Is the Arena there currently just to gain more levels and money once you're higher level than the monsters in the other areas?

Last edited:
for sponsors, but not so many.
Only adding a new title illustration, a new map (Timia Coast) and a new monster within it.

I also have this question. Is this part of the cooking system someone mentioned earlier?

And others:

Is the Arena there currently just to gain more levels and money once you're higher level than the monsters in the other areas?
Yes.

For the arena, you can also duel (or let the girls gangbanged) with random mobs those may not appear together normally.

That's difficult to answer. There's no gallery in the game yet (as far as I know), so once you beat the bosses with every character, you actually can't see their scenes anymore. So completing those actually locks stuff out, rather than unlocking.
You can refight bosses by switching the "Main Character" at the stone-- which seems to just reset the whole main questline, but keep the level of your old MC.

Had a question about the passfiles-- does having the most recent passfile not unlock all prior content? And do I leave said passfile in the passfile folder, or do I move it to the main file?
Grabbed the most recent update, tried finding anything like the "slime queen", ropers, etc-- not even the new seaside map is appearing.

You can refight bosses by switching the "Main Character" at the stone-- which seems to just reset the whole main questline, but keep the level of your old MC.
Look more carefully on what you reply:
once you beat the bosses with every character, you actually can't see their scenes anymore

Had a question about the passfiles-- does having the most recent passfile not unlock all prior content? And do I leave said passfile in the passfile folder, or do I move it to the main file?
Grabbed the most recent update, tried finding anything like the "slime queen", ropers, etc-- not even the new seaside map is appearing.
Passfiles are separate. pass-001 only unlock pass-001 content, but not pass-000 one. So you need all passfiles placed into "passfile" folder to unlock all things.
Also, you need to talk to the NPCs in order to unlock the maps. The "slime queen" (actually water spirits) and ropers are in "Forgotten Forest", that pass-000 is needed, and you need to talk to the NPC in the village's south-west side to unlock it.

Passfiles are separate. pass-001 only unlock pass-001 content, but not pass-000 one. So you need all passfiles placed into "passfile" folder to unlock all things.
Also, you need to talk to the NPCs in order to unlock the maps. The "slime queen" (actually water spirits) and ropers are in "Forgotten Forest", that pass-000 is needed, and you need to talk to the NPC in the village's south-west side to unlock it.

Odd. I'm only missing pass-000 but that somehow blocks me from getting the oceanside/Forgotten Forrest map. I guess skipping said file messes with the system.
Edit: after trying it out, I can confirm you need each one in order to unlock anything at all-- which is more comical than anything.

Look more carefully on what you reply
I was moreso just saying if you miss the bossfight animation once, just switch characters and don't save the game once you have what you're looking for. Sure, there isn't a gallery, but it's not like certain other games where beating it once locks you out of the fun entirely.

I was moreso just saying if you miss the bossfight animation once, just switch characters and don't save the game once you have what you're looking for. Sure, there isn't a gallery, but it's not like certain other games where beating it once locks you out of the fun entirely.
It's different definition on "100%" save.
Yours is 100% on one character, mine and Stiltzkinator's are on all characters.

I'm not going to ask why someone would %100 every character in this demo, but that does make me want to.

I'm not going to ask why someone would %100 every character in this demo, but that does make me want to.
It is worth for making a full 100% save, that actually locks content for baggers.😈
kinda off topic i guess? two posts ago he posted something about a volume 5, what is it?
Just a fan comic. Not related to this game except the heroine is also Kanade (Tozika).

Maybe the full version will have a save with every map unlocked(?
Like Kanade Rogue
I hope so...

For the arena, you can also duel (or let the girls gangbanged) with random mobs those may not appear together normally.
Thanks.
Yeah the arena would be better if I could take a party into it rather than just 1 character. Or if creatures of different types gang banged in tandem. I'm sure features like that will come in time though.

yo that's creepy
nightmare fuel
i think this is explained with that creepypasta, long story short you're haunted and have around 7 minutes left to live
he may be dead already by the time we replied...we're too late

Back