What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Ryona [Tozicode] Fictional Girls Fantasia

Question how do I get exp to level up so monsters don't keep killing me in like 2 hits? Because so far I have been killing every monster I have seen and am still at zero exp.
There's an floating stone tablet at the start [basically the house you start next to that has three beds for you and two other characters] towards the bottom right corner that you have to interact with, activate it to allow leveling for the character you're playing as, otherwise, they'll permanently remain at level 1.

Does anyone have a save game with everything unlocked?

That's difficult to answer. There's no gallery in the game yet (as far as I know), so once you beat the bosses with every character, you actually can't see their scenes anymore. So completing those actually locks stuff out, rather than unlocking.

Same, could anybody tell me how to get exp in this game? After 15min of killing monsters I got nearly half of the bar... of 1 level :eek:

Update of v0.30 for sponsors:
A new map (bandits' hideout) and new mobs, those can be unlocked by talking to a NPC in the Capital.
Found idea stones can be found on B/F in "My Home", and they can be shared to other characters. So unlocking new characters' ideas will become easier.
Some Sasha's attacks are nerfed.
And some bug fixes.

Updates of v0.29 are not so much that I haven't mentioned last month:
Trauma system, that cause characters duel less damage to the mobs that can be found in fatal logs.
New shop in the Capital, and new items.
And some bug fixes.

Same, could anybody tell me how to get exp in this game? After 15min of killing monsters I got nearly half of the bar... of 1 level :eek:
when you walk outside of your house there should be a floating stone tablet (Idea Stone) that gives you the ability to gain exp. You have to do it again for EVERY character if you want them all to get exp. (Also late reply sorry) 1650870776069.png

I got a purple costume thingie for one of my characters but she refuses to switch.

Where can I find this idea? :unsure:
It should be at the 1st village, 1 inside the 1st house to the left when you enter the map, and the other one top left in the graveyard.
Edit: also you'll need to find the "exposure level" ideastone in Goblin burrow first to be able to interact with that one. The villager inside the house I mentioned give you the location for the goblin burrow.

All of this is available in the wiki btw.

It should be at the 1st village, 1 inside the 1st house to the left when you enter the map, and the other one top left in the graveyard.
Edit: also you'll need to find the "exposure level" ideastone in Goblin burrow first to be able to interact with that one. The villager inside the house I mentioned give you the location for the goblin burrow.

All of this is available in the wiki btw.
Thank you very much!

mmmm, Don't remember which version, but I started the game, and chose a cute girl with a ribbon (actually fight wiht the ribbon lol), but I can hardly beat the first encounter..., She is so weak, I need something else? a weapon?, or I need to chose another girl? or maybe is that I'm a f*cking n00b in this kind of games

mmmm, Don't remember which version, but I started the game, and chose a cute girl with a ribbon (actually fight wiht the ribbon lol), but I can hardly beat the first encounter..., She is so weak, I need something else? a weapon?, or I need to chose another girl? or maybe is that I'm a f*cking n00b in this kind of games

She's a support character. What did you expect sending a 11 year old girl out in the dangerous outdoors and not at home safe?
In all seriousness, complete support character, I never found her particularly useful. If you just want to speedrun the game imo you can't really go wrong with the girl with the fists.

She's a support character. What did you expect sending a 11 year old girl out in the dangerous outdoors and not at home safe?
In all seriousness, complete support character, I never found her particularly useful. If you just want to speedrun the game imo you can't really go wrong with the girl with the fists.
I mean why wouldn't you choose the cute lolie in a H-game.
Over the girl with big boobs and powerful gun and fists.
:sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:

🚔🚔 there is only one answer

But I want see her (the cute loli) H'd... but I can't see if I don't collect that memory thing.... ug (?

guess she's useless... I'll choose another girl.... thanks? (?

Back