What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Ryona [Tozicode] Fictional Girls Fantasia

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
The other characters are very cute. I think I like them more than the orange colored MC, but that might be because I played her through Kanade rogue too.
Any way to get the other party members in the middle of a playthrough? I've made it to haunted manor, but haven't figured out how to swap through the home crystal yet.

Reputation score
The other characters are very cute. I think I like them more than the orange colored MC, but that might be because I played her through Kanade rogue too.
Any way to get the other party members in the middle of a playthrough? I've made it to haunted manor, but haven't figured out how to swap through the home crystal yet.
Refer to #50.

Larsviking

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like there is a new update 0.25.1
I cant seem to get translated the changes whats new ?

Sitas

Reputation score
Seems like there is a new update 0.25.1
I cant seem to get translated the changes whats new ?

[System adjustment]
  • Changed the graphic of the reception of the arena
  • Changed so that the match does not end until the enter button is pressed when defeated in the arena
  • Added information about the arena to the status screen

[Bug fix]
  • Fixed a bug where characters could pass through terrain
  • Fixed a bug that the tutorial that was already displayed is displayed repeatedly.
  • Fixed a bug where the succubus defeat scene did not work properly
  • Fixed a bug where NPCs could get out of the map on some maps
  • Fixed a bug related to version notation on the status screen

Reputation score

New update to 0.27.0, and it's public update this time.

New added:
2 new heroines:
Rize, who uses sniper rifle and ice to fight;
Rain, who can control time to haste herself (actually slow all the others, as I see in trailer).

Adjustment:
Levy Mountain is opened for free version.
Changed calculation for MP consuming.
Increased area for triggering the first quest.
Slightly adjusted Kanade's AI.

Last edited:

johntrine

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

New update to 0.27.0, and it's public update this time.

New added:
2 new heroines:
Liese, who uses sniper rifle and ice to fight;
Rain, who can control time to haste herself (actually slow all the others, as I see in trailer).

Adjustment:
Leavy Mountain is opened for free version.
Changed calculation for MP consuming.
Increased area for triggering the first quest.
Slightly adjusted Kanade's AI.
does it require some unlock files to view some items like the last version did or is it included?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Is Leafy mountain the place where you fought the giant golem? Cause for some reason, I already has that one from 0.20 o_O

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Rain is a total cutie.
But i can't seem to trigger the idea stone in the city cemetary, i think it says it's not possible for Rain yet? as in, not implemented, or am i forgetting to do something here?
That's the idea stone for clothing destruction right?

Reputation score
Is Leafy mountain the place where you fought the giant golem? Cause for some reason, I already has that one from 0.20 o_O
Yes, the map with mud hands, wolves, and mud golem boss.
Rain is a total cutie.
But i can't seem to trigger the idea stone in the city cemetary, i think it says it's not possible for Rain yet? as in, not implemented, or am i forgetting to do something here?
That's the idea stone for clothing destruction right?
You need to active the idea stone in goblin cave that about exposure first.
And yes, the one in cemetery is about clothing destruction.
Ah yes, about clothing destruction. Using Kanade with her clothes damaged to talk to the reception in the arena, can get a bunny suit for her to change. (ver 0.26 content)

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
What is the general strategy of this game? Enemies have a shitton hp and deal massive damage. Should i grind levels or buy shit or what

Reputation score
What is the general strategy of this game? Enemies have a shitton hp and deal massive damage. Should i grind levels or buy shit or what
Combo attacks are weak on enemies’ super armor, that cause PC’s move can be easily interrupted.
Use hard attacks (such as jump slash for Kanade) to break their super armor and stun them first.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Which one is the forgotten forest map?

Also, is there any boss in the free version of the mansion?

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Do the old passfiles work.
Also dark rabbit, yeah, that's what i'm doing, but it feels like a chore, they're damage sponges and i die in 2 or 3 hits.

Reputation score
Which one is the forgotten forest map?

Also, is there any boss in the free version of the mansion?
Here.
forest.jpg

No boss in the mansion in both versions atm.
Also dark rabbit, yeah, that's what i'm doing, but it feels like a chore, they're damage sponges and i die in 2 or 3 hits.
Then call party members for help?
They can also lvl up if they haven't reached the cap (that means you need to unlock them and active some idea stones for them first...).
Even they are too weak to fight, they can tank and distract some mobs....

Last edited:

derakino999

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Nevermind about the difficulty of this game, but...i've just defeated the goblin sorcerer and obtained the idea stone behind him, talked to the village chief, where do i need to go now? i'm lost
And i still can't activate the idea stone in the cemetery
EDIT: I've reached the succubus mansion and cleared the area with the wolfs and mud golem, and activated every idea stone in my way, but it still doesn't let me activate THAT idea stone in the cemetery, i'm playing as the latest purple haired girl who stops time, maybe clothing destruction isn't yet implemented for her?

EDIT 2: Oh but in the succubus game over scene she DOES appear nude
wtf

Last edited:
Reputation score
Nevermind about the difficulty of this game, but...i've just defeated the goblin sorcerer and obtained the idea stone behind him, talked to the village chief, where do i need to go now? i'm lost
And i still can't activate the idea stone in the cemetery
There are 2 idea stones in the goblin cave. Find another one. Should be at north-west side.