What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Ryona [Tozicode] Fictional Girls Fantasia

for sponsors, with more things this time.
Adding a new mob (jellyfish), and new areas for Timia Coast, and a new system "Lily level".
The "Lily level" is the favorability between different PCs, and can be raised by rescuing them or mouth-transferring food to them.
At now this system only raise their parameters, but there may be H-contents related afterwards.
Also, some ideas (such as "Parallel Heroine") can be unlocked for all PCs as someone unlocked it once.

Is there any pregnancy/birth systems in this game? Wondering if I should add to my list or not.

Is there any pregnancy/birth systems in this game? Wondering if I should add to my list or not.
The only related content is the mobs can ejaculate things(semen, slime and even mud) into the girls.
You won't see the things become anything else, nor see them spread their legs to birth/excrete the things - they will do the job in toilet, or just kneel down to do it if overloaded,.

This game is fucking awful lmao, take it *Link removed*

Mod edit - Link removed due to loli content
Does this have all the "passfiles" too? Or whatever that system is called, it still confuses me. As in, 100% of the content released so far

Last edited by a moderator:
1660414634386.png
Triggered this by accident by running directly into the bat, and I'm surprised that Tozica has her unchanged sprite being attacked. Maybe something will trigger this in the future? Or we can change by will, instead of automatically?

This game is fucking awful lmao, take it *Link removed*

Mod edit - Link removed due to loli content
You can attach a .txt file and it in the link to the game, that way the mods won't remove it even if it has loli content. Why? I don't know, don't ask me, but it just works that way.

View attachment 45076
Triggered this by accident by running directly into the bat, and I'm surprised that Tozica has her unchanged sprite being attacked. Maybe something will trigger this in the future? Or we can change by will, instead of automatically?
Holy shit, i would love to know too, i love detransformation scenes

You can attach a .txt file and it in the link to the game, that way the mods won't remove it even if it has loli content. Why? I don't know, don't ask me, but it just works that way.

Holy shit, i would love to know too, i love detransformation scenes

IIRC, it's because .txt file won't appear if you're searching for DL link off google?

Same, I'd love if she and the blue haired girl transform manually instead of automatically :p

Nnnnnno. That's absolutely not how it works and you're going to get somebody banned with this advice. People do that to avoid getting their links reported by other people and taken down by the hosting site, not because it's some magic loophole that allows loli content to be posted. If you see people doing that, then report it.

Nnnnnno. That's absolutely not how it works and you're going to get somebody banned with this advice. People do that to avoid getting their links reported by other people and taken down by the hosting site, not because it's some magic loophole that allows loli content to be posted. If you see people doing that, then report it.
Thank you for the clarification.
This thread has quite a few of those, might want to check it out then, though i'm not sure if they are just the passfile, in that case would it be allowed?

Yes. The passfile is fine because it's not a link to the actual game. So long as a download doesn't have actual loli content in it, it's fine.

View attachment 45076
IIRC, it's because the transformation requires you to stop before it happens, or that it just didn't get the chance to happen if you were running too fast for it. There's nothing "detransformation" with it, per se, but the untransformed state still has all levels of battle damage and sprite interactions.

I still find it humorous that transforming with battle damage can lead to an image where articles in areas completely undamaged before can suddenly become shredded.

iirc all the damage animations are played if you are under a status effect (eggs. uh..idk what else.) that lingers out of combat, hence why theres images of player characters taking damage despite being untransformed.

Damnnnn

Is my Screenshot fine? I cropped the black haired girl for safety, but if needed, I can remove it.

IIRC, it's because the transformation requires you to stop before it happens, or that it just didn't get the chance to happen if you were running too fast for it. There's nothing "detransformation" with it, per se, but the untransformed state still has all levels of battle damage and sprite interactions.

I still find it humorous that transforming with battle damage can lead to an image where articles in areas completely undamaged before can suddenly become shredded.

I know, I'm just hoping that we can manually trigger the transformation in the future :p

iirc all the damage animations are played if you are under a status effect (eggs. uh..idk what else.) that lingers out of combat, hence why theres images of player characters taking damage despite being untransformed.

And stone from the golem boss!

Is there a costume system? I found a swimsuit in the mountain cave area with the mud monsters, the main girl I control can't wear it though and the others don't even have the option to switch clothing.

Is there a costume system? I found a swimsuit in the mountain cave area with the mud monsters, the main girl I control can't wear it though and the others don't even have the option to switch clothing.
Discovered it just now. It's for the 3rd Character, the loli who cooks.

Is my Screenshot fine? I cropped the black haired girl for safety, but if needed, I can remove it.

Totally fine. Thank you for taking the time to do that.

Only two for now:

1. that lingerie bunny or whatever you usually saw in a pub, from the arena NPC, for orange haired chara
2. swimsuit for the dark haired girl, from mud monster

Totally fine. Thank you for taking the time to do that.

You're welcome :D

Back