What's new

ACT Ci-En Loli Ryona [Tozicode] Fictional Girls Fantasia

obligitury

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Reputation score
A new update for sponsors.
Added a new map "Forest of Deception", that can be triggered by talking to a sister in Yorina Village.
A new mob (huge mushroom man) is also added in the new map.
And some bug fixes.

Last edited:

coco008

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
A new update for sponsors.
Added a new map "Enchanted Forest", that can be triggered by talking to a sister in Yorina Village.
A new mob (huge mushroom man) is also added in the new map.
And some bug fixes.
My dissapointment is greatly enhanced.
I expected giant penetration but i got a backside of a giant mushroom mushing legs leaving our imagination. REEEEEEE

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, kind of disappointed that it only give us the backside, Mushroom Man has so many potential, like giant penetration or penetration + hypnotic Spore...

Derp666

Reputation score
It seems like he couldn't be bothered to animate the sprite and hence made it face backwards. It feels like he's lost interest in developing the game.

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
It seems like he couldn't be bothered to animate the sprite and hence made it face backwards. It feels like he's lost interest in developing the game.
i think it is a little less "couldn't be bothered" and a little more him not being crazy about what it would do to the girl's body.

Sorpl3x

Reputation score
Is there still no way to refight bosses? and if not, is there a save with bosses unlocked (and the relevant ideas)?

Sorpl3x

Reputation score
For one character? So the bosses exist once for each character?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score
For one character? So the bosses exist once for each character?
Yes, if you go there using the other character, the boss will also be there. The progression of the map (and subsequently, bosses) are character locked, not globally applied. Ideas used to be like that too, but Dev made that any ideas you've unlocked to be available in your basement for next characters.

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yes, if you go there using the other character, the boss will also be there. The progression of the map (and subsequently, bosses) are character locked, not globally applied. Ideas used to be like that too, but Dev made that any ideas you've unlocked to be available in your basement for next characters.
That's great to know. Thank you. I sadly invested a lot of time collecting ideas with new unlocked Heroines. I never thought about going into the basement. =S On a side note... I cannot tell if I am missing some progress or some event. Could anyone kindly update me if I am missing something?

I explored outwards and got to the second village.
Accepted the quest to defeat the goblin king, did it.
Took the mountain pass and got to the main city, I think there was a quest to clear a bandits lair that hidden inside the mountain pass area, I think I cleared it? (went to a treasure room and across from it was a cliff ledge, nothing else to be found? So I headed back, but feel I might be missing something there.
Unlocked the beach and went all the way to the end (I think) of the cave. Think I may be missing something here too.
Spoke to the girl in the temple, unlocked the lost forest (and got lost in a never ending loop).
Unlocked the Colosseum and got the bunny girl outfit for the Title Character. Competed several times in the Colosseum... (Like a lot of times, No joke) But can't seem to be able to go down the stairs in the left room of the Colosseum.
Am I missing something else? Where are there other outfits for the other girls? Oh speaking of outfits I think I also got a swimsuit for the title character. I think that's all I have done. Oh Also, I noticed that if you let a heroine get captured, and rescue her with another Heroine this increases their Friendship Level. What does increasing friendship level do? I am not sure... Does anyone know?

Reputation score
Took the mountain pass and got to the main city, I think there was a quest to clear a bandits lair that hidden inside the mountain pass area, I think I cleared it?
No quest for bandit hideout, just unlocking it.
In fact, there is no quest other than those in the village.
Competed several times in the Colosseum... (Like a lot of times, No joke) But can't seem to be able to go down the stairs in the left room of the Colosseum.
Other than the achievement, nothing to unlock for the arena.
Am I missing something else? Where are there other outfits for the other girls? Oh speaking of outfits I think I also got a swimsuit for the title character. I think that's all I have done. Oh Also, I noticed that if you let a heroine get captured, and rescue her with another Heroine this increases their Friendship Level. What does increasing friendship level do? I am not sure... Does anyone know?
You missed the Forgotten Forest and its quest, that can be unlocked by a man in the Village, at south-west side (pass-000 needed).
And the Succubus Mansion, by a woman in the Capital, also south-west side (pass-001 needed).
Swimsuit can also be worn by the black haired girl with a red ribbon, but you need to choose her as the main chara and get the swimsuit first.
ATM lily level can only raise heroines' attack powers. There maybe H-content afterward.

Last edited:

djaxis

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
is there a definitive list of enemies, bosses, and animations somewhere?

Dry-Drop

Demon Girl
Reputation score
No quest for bandit lair, just unlocking it.
In fact, there is no quest other than those in the village.

Other than the achievement, nothing to unlock for the colosseum.

You missed the Forgotten Forest and its quest, that can be unlocked by a man in the Village, at south-west side (pass-000 needed).
And the Succubus Mansion, by a woman in the Capital, also south-west side (pass-001 needed).
Swimsuit can also be worn by the black haired girl with a red ribbon, but you need to choose her as the main chara and get the swimsuit first.
ATM friendship level can only raise heroines' attack powers. There maybe H-content afterward.
Sorry to bother you again with this. I was able to access the forgotten forest, I do not know how to unlock the quest in it though. I'll look for the woman in the capital and I'll look for the old man in the village as well. What is this Pass-000 and 001 you are talking about? Like a game item?

EDIT! & Update!

The Game released a new version 0.37.1 and in it, the developer mentions pass-002! Is it a game file? Looking into the game files I only have Pass-002, do I have to search for 000 and 001 in the developer's Ci-eN?

Follow up update,
I spoke to the woman with glasses in the south west map of the capital city but it didn't open the succubus mansion map. She asked if I knew about other Demi-Human Races and asked if I was a Succubus. Also the man in the small town to the left told me that he came here to do research that he never thought I would come? (machine translation). The Forgotten Forest and Succu Mansion didn't open, am I missing something?

Following up to my follow up... (I'm slowly finding out the answers to my own questions) I visited the Wiki to find some sort of walk through and found a page listing the different levels of support tiers.

For paid and free plans on the support site, the differences between the games are:。

[Paid plan]
  • You can play elements limited to paid plans
  • You can play the latest content with every update

[Free plan]
  • I can't play the elements of the pay plan limit
  • Only when updating, including free publishing, you can play a little behind the paid plan

As a basic policy, free publishing will be done at the time the heroine is added, and for the heroine it will always be available to everyone, whether free/paid。
I owe a character of people for each heroine, so I want to make it available to anyone when added。

Also, paid plan benefits are separated by a period of time as follows:。
You should purchase the past limited time element as a back number。
periodPath fileAchievementsLimited element
~ 2020/10pass-000.datThanks for your support 1Forgotten forest
2020/11 ~ 2021/08pass-001.datThanks for your support 2Nasty House
2021/11 ~ 2022/10pass-002.datThanks for your support 3Timia coast

For example, if you enter a paid plan in November 2020, you can play the latest updates at that time, but you can't play the limited element "Forgotten Forest" until October 2020. can not..。
Also, if you enter a paid plan by October 2020 and switch to a free plan, you can play "Forgotten Forest" on the game that was released for free after that。

Certification of whether you have entered a paid plan is determined by the presence or absence of a corresponding path file。
Authenticate by pass file during gameplay and respond to successful authentication will be released。
Authentication in the game depends on whether the track record is being released, so you can carry the credentials together if you carry them over even the save data。
Conversely, if you want to play new games in a new version, you need to put past authentication files in the passfile folder。

Somewhere in the future, I would like to make the past period pass files sell a little cheaper on BOOTH etc。
However, please note that the time will be quite late in order to be fair with everyone who is currently supporting us。

So looking through the Wiki I saw a map layout of the Forgotten Forest, and can confirm I have not been able to access it at all. I was confusing the mushroom map with the large mushrooms as the Forgotten Forest. Knowing this information, I would have to buy back a release of an earlier date that includes Pass-001 and another for Pass-000 to unlock those two things...
I get he's trying to be fair to those that began supporting from the beginning, and I have nothing against it. As long as this doesn't become a type of BATTLEPASS following the Craptivision Formula. xD Thank you kindly for pointing me in the right direction Darkness. =)

Last edited:

FallenAngelMen

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
For those who are interested, 0.37.0 is available on a certain K-site.
Pretty sure I know which K-site you mean, but I can't find it. Might have been deleted or I am off my mark.
Btw, what's the reason for keeping that K-site's name hidden?