Re: Fairy Fighting

Mario - "Gee, it's kinda dead around here."
Luigi"You bring a reply?"
Mario - "NO."

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well........this place will be quiet until the next update. So you will have to wait a bit.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Le-update tiem!

If I'm reading the terrible translation (provided by Google >_>) correctly, it's most likely saying that something has been added to Stage 3 (drinking worms), something of the motherly kind. Gee, with the pictures from the past few updates, I wonder what it is... :cool:

EDIT: If you haven't guessed correctly already, the Mother Drinking Worm was added to Stage 3. She appears on the far edge of the screen, along with only 1 drinking worm constantly harassing you (at least it's better than 5 on the screen at a time). If you get grabbed by the Mother Drinking Worm when she glows yellow, it's an instant game over, and the game over screen is the usual Drinking Worm screen. You CAN be grabbed if you are in a reaction game with the small Drinking Worms, which kinda sucks. Will play more to find out more.

EDIT 2: I see what Eluku was trying to get at. The Mother Drinking Worm isn't an actual enemy that is a threat at first, it's just a "timer" of some sort. Sort of like a wall that is about to crush you into a sandwich, but there is a way to get over the wall. If you do manage to get over Mother Drinking Worm, you either add more time or you hasten your death. Also, for some reason, if you get grabbed by MDW on the left side of her, the game over screen is the smaller DW's usual one, but if you get grabbed by her on the right side of her, she just swallows you, the screen pauses for a minute, then you get a blank game over screen.

Last edited:

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

did he also add a Corrupt ending artwork for FF? I don't want to do the lvl and fail and not get anything for it.

Kyuubil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Le-update tiem!

If I'm reading the terrible translation (provided by Google >_>) correctly, it's most likely saying that something has been added to Stage 3 (drinking worms), something of the motherly kind. Gee, with the pictures from the past few updates, I wonder what it is... :cool:
Lemme take the google translate out of it for ya (Yay for moonspeaking? XD)

Direct translation:

・Stage3にMotherDrinkingWorm(以下M.D.W)を追加。
  M.D.Wを倒さなければステージクリアになりません。
  (子供のD.Wはいつまでも復活します。)

超鈍足+タフなモンスターです。
  射程範囲に妖精ちゃんがいると掴みかかってきて丸呑みしてしまいます。
  一発KOなので距離を取って雑魚を処理しながらM.D.Wを攻撃しましょう。

Mother Drinking Worm (AKA M.D.W) was added to stage 3, If you do not defeat M.D.W, you will not be able to clear the stage (The child drinking worms will continue to resurrect infinitely

She is a tough and slow monster.
If Faerie-chan is within her reach, she will be grabbed and swallowed whole.
This is a one-hit KO, therefore it is best if you keep your distance and attack her from afar.

:3

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

Lemme take the google translate out of it for ya (Yay for moonspeaking? XD)

Direct translation:

・Stage3にMotherDrinkingWorm(以下M.D.W)を追加。
  M.D.Wを倒さなければステージクリアになりません。
  (子供のD.Wはいつまでも復活します。)

超鈍足+タフなモンスターです。
  射程範囲に妖精ちゃんがいると掴みかかってきて丸呑みしてしまいます。
  一発KOなので距離を取って雑魚を処理しながらM.D.Wを攻撃しましょう。

Mother Drinking Worm (AKA M.D.W) was added to stage 3, If you do not defeat M.D.W, you will not be able to clear the stage (The child drinking worms will continue to resurrect infinitely

She is a tough and slow monster.
If Faerie-chan is within her reach, she will be grabbed and swallowed whole.
This is a one-hit KO, therefore it is best if you keep your distance and attack her from afar.

:3
Oh, a moonspeaker!
Could you do me a favor and ask Eluku if he could add a fourth/fifth color for Tiki? Skin color the same as the original, but a warm hair color? Red or brown maybe? Thank you very much. :D

As for the new update:
the whole existence of MDW confuses me a bit. Wasn't Fluidhunter supposed to be the "mother" for the worms? Oh well, I won't complain.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

All I know is if mother drinking worm is taking on the vore fetish, I demand a constriction by FluidHunter

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All I know is if mother drinking worm is taking on the vore fetish, I demand a constriction by FluidHunter
Knowing Eluku, that would include squishing Tiki so much her boobs would grow and grow and grow...

Kyuubil

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, a moonspeaker!
Could you do me a favor and ask Eluku if he could add a fourth/fifth color for Tiki? Skin color the same as the original, but a warm hair color? Red or brown maybe? Thank you very much. :D

As for the new update:
the whole existence of MDW confuses me a bit. Wasn't Fluidhunter supposed to be the "mother" for the worms? Oh well, I won't complain.
I have no idea how I would get in contact with him.. soo >_>

juuuuub

Demon Girl
Reputation score

when did eluku add in a game over pic for the final battle? (when u loose to other Tiki's lick attack)

critchett

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Forgive the question if I've missed the answer in the recent pages, but there's what looks to be a vote listing all the enemies on Eluku's page. Can anyone read what it's about?

WufeiLord

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Right then, since I don't just wanna be a lurker when stuff goes wrong, I've been tinkering with some of the bosses and how to beat them. In case no one has noticed, Tiki now has an aerial cancel to get out of launching skills such as ExpandBee's low attack. This actually makes several of the bosses MUCH more manageable, and I can post guides about how to beat them legitimately!

Eggplant: Simple stuff. Don't chain too many attacks together or it counters with a grab. You can leap out of its rape-grab, and it is vulnerable to several attacks while it is spinning, or using its acid bomb (the green glop). Aerial attacks work best, as Eggplant doesn't have many anti-air attacks.

MeatCatcher: Cannot beat this SOB ever since his updates.

Drinking Worm: Cannot beat this since the inclusion of MDW, as you have to kill her to beat the stage and the little ones keep harassing the hell out of you.

FluidHunter: Cannot stop the ground smash combo, even with the air cancel. Cannot even approach due to a high grab and a low grab, both extremely fast and unavoidable.

AlauLune: Semi-easy. Stand in a small area where her roots cannot reach. Get close, dive bomb, low kick, and leap back to avoid the grab. Chun-li kick might also help.

ExpandBee: Extremely easy if you exploit getting impregnated with one egg. Get one egg in you, then get in a corner and duck. The ExpandBee, if his super bar is full, will run himself into the wall and KO himself. Turn around and use charge up punches against the wall until ExpandBee is dead.

Amoeba: A little bit tricky, you might take a few counters while doing this, but it won't matter much. Jump toward Amoeba, and use dive bomb the second he tries to counter. Follow with a dash forward and use the heavy Punch, then use the Fairy Roll (parody of Dempsey Roll, I guess). Rinse and repeat until you have Amoeba in a corner. You win.

Fallen Fairy: Not as tricky as before with the air cancel. Instead of ducking the aerial counter while on the ground, use Heavy Punch to knock FF out of the air. Whenever FF is far enough away, masturbate to get SP bar, and abuse the hell out of the down back down back FP super combo. Between them, just dive, low kick, jump back. If you get countered by FF's punch in the dive, just aerial cancel and dive again! Fun stuff.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Really? I'm the first to notice FF has a new attack? Well, TWO.

1) She creates a magic ball that attacks, destroying HP.

2) She summons a pink blob with a parasite(?) tail. It attaches to Tiki, sucking her boobs and slipping its tail in her pussy.