What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Neko

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

You "can" do it on dark tiki lol but it's a bug that may or not have been fixed in the last version. You will attempt to grab her then start jacking off an imaginary cock in mid air while she continues to try and hit you :) So it technically has no affect on dark tiki.
eluku took that out in version two. you don't have the option to beform the special grab.... yet. maybe he will put in another option in the future

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

anything about mother worm yet?
We don't have any better information than you do. Check the link in page 1 - if there's been no new posts since the 0321 update (which there hasn't), then there's no new information.

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Updates R'us

FF can shoot a tentacler monster at you now, which rapes you if it hits (duh), and a game over picture has been added to non-corruption endings. Might be other fixes in there as well, but those are the things I noticed with 5 minutes of game

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Compared to everything else, the tentacle monster is weak-sauce. Only problem I had with it was when she decided to spam the damn thing when she was near death. Until I remembered I could jump and hit W to sail over it and hit her. *derp*

ANYWAYS.

Definitely liking the non-corruption pic.

As for the grapple that only works on FF (late to the party, I know), I'd suggest making it so that Tiki can use it on each enemy with differing results, and give it it's own bar to fill separate from the special bar. I don't know how convoluted that would make everything, but it's just a thought.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Eluku posted a version 2 for the newest update:

Also, it seems that you can do your counter-ejactulation meter SP move on the new Tentacle Monster thing, which causes its sprite to disappear and gives you the quick-reaction minigame. The minigame can last forever, making the assumption that Fallen Fairy's actions depict whether or not your counter is successful or if it backfires and she rapes you instead. If you do complete the quick-reaction minigame, everything goes back to normal other than the fact that the Tentacle Monster sprite is gone (but can still rape you if you run into it, just remember where it was when you counter'd it and that it's moving slowly to you unless you get behind it).

When she does do the Tentacle Monster move, Fallen Fairy is very vulnerable, so I suggest you use the time to do your counter SP move on her. Just time it right to jump over the Tentacle orb thing.

EDIT: It also seems that if you let the Tentacle Monster rape you and explode (after taking too long to beat the quick-reaction minigame), the minigame stays open for a short while. Also, don't use "down-back-Light/Heavy Punch" into the Tentacle Monster, it doesn't kill it :p

I think Eluku fixed the bug that let you use your Counter SP moves on Tiki (after FF).

Last edited:

megaforce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I changed the name of 01 fairy to 01 fallenfairy but in the select screen it's just blank if you pick a monster you can fight fallenfairy but when she does a grapple on you it bugs. Has anyone being able to mod the game to play as fallenfairy like in cheat engine or file modding etc?

Ganonxchii

Demon Girl
Reputation score

well he hasn't registered fallen fairy's sprite yet
it ill probably be after GreenAmeba's sprite duh.

megaforce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well he hasn't registered fallen fairy's sprite yet
it ill probably be after GreenAmeba's sprite duh.
Right it should still be possible to play as her with cheat engine though (memory cheats) duh.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Right it should still be possible to play as her with cheat engine though (memory cheats) duh.
First off, this isn't what Cheat Engine is used for. Cheat Engine is used to edit bytes, whether they be in arrays of 4 (normal 4bytes), arrays of bytes, floats, doubles, etc. It's not used to unlock some sort of character that isn't even implemented into the game yet. Sure, you can have FF's sprite, yes, almost, if not all, of your abilities will be severely bugged because you are still Tiki or whichever monster you picked, but it won't allow you to actually play her since she isn't implemented and coded yet. The only way you can actually play her is if you use the same program Eluku is using and create her yourself, and god knows you still think that CE is used to do all of the wrong things.

LordoftheUniverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Huh. That little tentacle-blob thing is really distracting, and doesn't really seem to "go with" the rest of the fight. I'm... not a fan of it.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Eggplant can spam grapple the shit out of you.

Reputation score

last time i played this game, the dude had just finished Expand-bee, whats happened since the? so that i don't have to go through about 20 pages.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

last time i played this game, the dude had just finished Expand-bee, whats happened since the? so that i don't have to go through about 20 pages.
Slime/Green Amoeba got added and is finished, Fallen Fairy is in the game,capable of raping and still being worked on, concept art for a few more monster ideas have come up.(Mother Drinking Worm and I don't know the other.), and I think that's about it so far. If I missed anything, anyone may feel free to fill in the blanks.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Slime/Green Amoeba got added and is finished, Fallen Fairy is in the game,capable of raping and still being worked on, concept art for a few more monster ideas have come up.(Mother Drinking Worm and I don't know the other.), and I think that's about it so far. If I missed anything, anyone may feel free to fill in the blanks.

Also, MeatCatcher has an SP attack now, EggPlant's had its bad ends improved (there's now a gameover pic for the double-pump finisher and a close-up and new gameover pic of the other finisher). Think FluidHunter's got a couple of new attacks too.

megaforce

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

FF is pretty hard to beat i have only beat her a few times then again i don't always try 100% to win :)

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

One thing of note also... Is that during the Loading screens, every monster has slightly more "Health" on Tiki's health bar...

I beleive this may just be a Progress meter towards overall Game Completion...

Once this Bar reaches "Full" will the final boss of Fairy Fighting be realeased...

But then again... This is just what I have noticed... Eluku hasn't exactly said anything on it so...

Toffi

Lurker
Reputation score

One thing of note also... Is that during the Loading screens, every monster has slightly more "Health" on Tiki's health bar...

I beleive this may just be a Progress meter towards overall Game Completion...

Once this Bar reaches "Full" will the final boss of Fairy Fighting be realeased...

But then again... This is just what I have noticed... Eluku hasn't exactly said anything on it so...
The health bar is the level select. Due to the nature of the Fighter Maker, you have to make some complicated stuff in order to make selecting levels possible.
All the stages are basically one string of events, with demos inbetween. But you can make certain diversions after clearing a stage. For example: "if you completed the last stage with full health, omit the next demo/stage". By adding several of these diversions after the first stage, you can make the story jump to certain stages depending on the amount of health left. So you set up a stage without a fight and - depending on what you chose as your enemy - Tiki loses a certain amount of health. After that stage is complete, you jump to the corresponding enemy.
This is the method I used in Fairy War/PotR and FW2, and the method Eluku used. I don't know if there is another way, actually.

Ever wondered why in Fairy Fighting, when you use level select/start the first stage, you see a "loading screen" while you don't see one in the stages afterwards? Or why Princess of the Ring doesn't have any loading screens, even though it's 5-10 times the size of Fairy Fighting?
That's because this first stage, which functions as a level select, needs to be completed before you can start playing. Eluku chose a certain amount of time after each fight is over and before the game over screen appears. In this time frame you usually see the rape animations. But you can't change this time frame for the first stage - it's a set amount of seconds for each and every stage. So while in each other stage you see a rape animation or tiki standing there for several seconds without doing anything, in this first stage you have to look at something and wait for that time to pass. And that's the whole reason for this animation of Tiki throwing her balls.
I don't have this problem because I made this time-frame before the game over screen 0 seconds long. Has its advantages.

Just thought I'd explain this, since you need some experience with the Fighter Maker in order to figure this out.