FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

That's not whining!

THIIIIIIIIIS IS WHIIIIIINIIIING!!!
Had to xD

But yeah, the whining isn't entirely warranted, I mean it is a free game, but as far as discussing is concerned, it's totally valid to say. I don't mean to be little Eluku's hard work, it's just not my taste. More rape moves would probably make me less caring about it as well, though I fear more rape moves = more chain grabbing.
Oh Lord....I never thought about that. I can see it now - Uppercut into slam into rape into wall punch then repeat. It's gonna be one hell of a fight.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

All I could think of when i heard chain grabbing was the Ice Climbers infinite chain grab in Brawl.

sureaboutthis

Lurker
Reputation score

I didn't expect to find any bronies here. Thread is now %20 cooler.

But I think we should stay on topic. *ahem* So now that we have Fairy Crashers, does anybody know if Eluku has plans for the final boss? What do you guys think it should be? Personally I'm hoping for a screen-sized mass of tentacles with cum-inflation attacks.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But I think we should stay on topic. *ahem* So now that we have Fairy Crashers, does anybody know if Eluku has plans for the final boss? What do you guys think it should be? Personally I'm hoping for a screen-sized mass of tentacles with cum-inflation attacks.
Giant spider with web traps on the edges of the screen.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That works~. Seeing as spiderwebs are cliched fairy traps, it only makes perfect sense.

marrow12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So..... no one else is turned on by the fairy crashers then??

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Not really... I would've prefered Mist Sisters.

Lesbian Gangbang > Alf Gangbang

LordoftheUniverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think I can safely say that the "fairy crashers" are the first major disappointment I've had with this game. Maybe that will turn around with more additions, but as others have said: they just don't do anything for me.

All prior "disappointments" have been minor things, that really were nothing more than "Man, I wish he would have added this." This one is a whole stage that I... have no interest in. Don't hate it. Don't find it appalling or disgusting. Just... not interest. At all.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think I can safely say that the "fairy crashers" are the first major disappointment I've had with this game. Maybe that will turn around with more additions, but as others have said: they just don't do anything for me.

All prior "disappointments" have been minor things, that really were nothing more than "Man, I wish he would have added this." This one is a whole stage that I... have no interest in. Don't hate it. Don't find it appalling or disgusting. Just... not interest. At all.
My thoughts exactly. I mean I don't even understand why everyone got so hyped up about this...

And I was checking the poll results for the vote that decided what the new enemy should have been and right before he updated and for about a week before that, I believe that the Mist Sisters were winning. What the heck happened!? Did Eluku just add the Fairy Crashers anyway? Did some use a bot to add a ton of votes to the Fairy Crashers at the last second like they did with the slime? Or was that vote for the final boss? Who knows...

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

My thoughts exactly. I mean I don't even understand why everyone got so hyped up about this...

And I was checking the poll results for the vote that decided what the new enemy should have been and right before he updated and for about a week before that, I believe that the Mist Sisters were winning. What the heck happened!? Did Eluku just add the Fairy Crashers anyway? Did some use a bot to add a ton of votes to the Fairy Crashers at the last second like they did with the slime? Or was that vote for the final boss? Who knows...
He said the vote count wasnt very important, he was going by written feedback since that is harder to fake.

That said, whoever wanted fairy crashers must have been more convincing unfortunately.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm curious as to what those deranged people said as to why they wanted Fairy Crashers as opposed to anything else...

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Please bear in mind that it's still in a very early state, so it'll likely become more interesting later.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

True, but I'd rather have a mini-harem of vaporous lesbians gangbang Tiki...

As opposed to Alf clones on steroids that look like they were just victims of the BP oil spill....

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm the link on his page keeps messing up for me. Anyone got an alternate upload?

lariandark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well it depend,the original arts of fairy crusher where extremely promising .

Lots of fun multi sex (gang bang) kinda looked cool,but as usual the aplication was unexpected (as all his previous works).

Maybe this time,some like it less ... (find it kinda harsh myself,thou ) fairy+lots of furry creature whith big dick sems a nice idea.
I saw this more like a raping teddy bear (whith huge atribute) still i'm sure the end result will be prety cool as usual .

It'll be cool,just wait for the finished ones.

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I'm still waiting to see this victory art that he showed for Tiki against FF. The whole thing with removing the paratsite. I wonder if he scratched the whole concept. Seeing Tiki get some revenge like that would be quite wonderful.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

*points at avatar*

But yes, that sounds like a quite interesting boss.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Now I was convinced that the mist sisters were sucking scat out of the fairy. Either that or its just a dark odd shaped tongue that just starts out of nowhere.