What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Ah... I'm still having trouble dl'ing it from the megaupload site. It gets to a quarter and then just stops. Sits at it forever.

Is there an alternate?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Eluku has been reported to pay a lot attention to his fanbase expectations and likes.
Very good point. Lemme just reinforce it by saying he does in fact lurk our forums and runs our conversations into translations.

digiangel234

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm. Anyone know what the poll says? It's obviously about the moves, but that's all I can really tell.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well, as far as everyone goes about bitching and/or praising whatever Eluku adds into his game, everyone prefers a different cup of tea or maybe even no tea at all. But you shouldn't force your preference for tea on someone else if they don't like it. Next thing you know, you might accidentally pour scalding hot tea in their face and they'll attempt to retaliate, but miss seeing as their eyes are swollen shut from the second degree burns around their eyes, and they accidentally pour scalding hot tea all over someone's genitalia. Next thing you know, it's a whole entire god damned war of everyone throwing their favorite tea at everyone, and in the end, we're all in the burn ward of the hospital, just because we all have different tastes in tea...

This game is awesome, and Eluku puts content in his game that he feels is in the best interest of everyone. So, shut up and drink the damned tea, or play some other game!
Sorry, what? How is what we said bitching? We're just expressing our opinions, not saying, "OH MY GOD THIS SUCKS I CAN'T BELIEVE ELUKU WOULD DO THIS RAAAAAAAAAAGE". It's more like, "Hm, Eluku's new work isn't my cup of tea. Oh well, I'm sure his next update will be awesome anyway so I'll wait until then." We're definitely not forcing our preferences on anyone, we're just saying what we like and dislike about the game. We've been doing that for a long time now, it's just that now instead of like there's some dislike. That's not a problem, like you said, everyone has their own tastes in tea. But don't claim we're tossing our tea around all willy nilly like we're a bunch of idiots whining about a free game.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, what? How is what we said bitching? We're just expressing our opinions, not saying, "OH MY GOD THIS SUCKS I CAN'T BELIEVE ELUKU WOULD DO THIS RAAAAAAAAAAGE". It's more like, "Hm, Eluku's new work isn't my cup of tea. Oh well, I'm sure his next update will be awesome anyway so I'll wait until then." We're definitely not forcing our preferences on anyone, we're just saying what we like and dislike about the game. We've been doing that for a long time now, it's just that now instead of like there's some dislike. That's not a problem, like you said, everyone has their own tastes in tea. But don't claim we're tossing our tea around all willy nilly like we're a bunch of idiots whining about a free game.
I can see the future. No-one was spared. Not even the children...

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I actually did NOT like this game for a long time, and had stopped playing it since last year. Having tried it again, I can honestly say I love this game now! I love the changes he made to the first four bosses and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE FUTA FAIRY!!!

The other three(luna, bee and slime are great--I just wish luna had moar rape moves. Honestly, the only thing I don't particularly care for is the over-sized phallic rapes: fluid hunter's giant dick, giant bee's giant phallus, slime's frozen slime-stalagmite ultra and fairy crushers' game-over rock rape. TO ME(emphasis) these would be more enjoyable if these appendages were reduced in size a little. The Futa Fairy is about perfect size in my mind.

Two thumbs and big toes up(translation: 4 out of 5) for this game. Great work Eluku!!!

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Very good point. Lemme just reinforce it by saying he does in fact lurk our forums and runs our conversations into translations.
He is probably very confused from this page about tea then.

Something I find strange is the two recent enemies, Fallen and Crashers, both have a strong anti air move just as Tiki is able to float in the air. It seems strange how we can now stay in the air longer just when the recent enemies make such an effort to ground you. Is there some special strategy coming up to fight them while floating? Maybe a new move? o_O?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I'm actually not a fan of the floating because you lose your horizontal momentum. I often use it to escape, but end up going nowhere cuz she decides to start flapping.

Krim

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Today i played this game.
Monsters are overpowered as hell and content goes beyond kinky (pic related), which is perfectly fine with me.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Something I find strange is the two recent enemies, Fallen and Crashers, both have a strong anti air move just as Tiki is able to float in the air. It seems strange how we can now stay in the air longer just when the recent enemies make such an effort to ground you. Is there some special strategy coming up to fight them while floating? Maybe a new move? o_O?
I have yet again to admire Eluku for how much sense his game has. First time I launched Fairy Fighting I expected that since the heroine is a fairy the way to defeat monsters would involve playing around fairies usual strong cards - mobility, speed and flight. I expected best strategies to be hit and run with a lot of movement. Obviously that lead to monsters beating the crap of me (some of the literally ;/).

Only than have I realized that here we are dealing with monsters that have evolved to counter strong points of fairies. They represent species that either reproduce or feed on fairies. If enemies in FF didn't have strong anti-air moves they wouldn't have evolutionary right to exist. Just take a look at the Fairy Crashers stage. Do you really believe you would be able to capture that many fairies if you did not have means to counter their flight ability?

And from the game mechanics perspective - without anti-air moves you could beat any boss easily with air dive (strong punch in air), just like you can beat Elune, MDW and Ameba if you land your dives properly.

Last edited:

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Everything makes sense if you apply the right perspective ;)

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Update - rape attack from Fairy Crasher, and some other stuff about an escape gauge being removed or something.

Argosax

Reputation score

This update made it much worser, with the stun and the instant chain grabbing its nearly impossible to espace them. It's a endless chain of pussy sucking/licking. I didn't find a way to get out of the stun quickly. Hope there will be something like a fix :/

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

There's no escape bar, but you can break out of that hold as if there was an escape bar.

FairyCrasher seems to only do the attack when you're prone, but it's pretty much an infinite combo when the AI does it - couldn't break the cycle when there were two of them up.

Sureok

Lurker
Reputation score

The licking is hot. I can't wait until some dicking goes around, too.

WithdrawnWings

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Today i played this game.
Monsters are overpowered as hell and content goes beyond kinky (pic related), which is perfectly fine with me.
Most of us, I'm pretty sure, know what the game looks like. Why would you include pictures?

Rhino_111

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah... I'm still having trouble dl'ing it from the megaupload site. It gets to a quarter and then just stops. Sits at it forever.

Is there an alternate?
That same thing happened to me on the 509 update. Thankfully I just let it sit there and eventually it finished on its own. It used to lock up at 16% downloaded. Just try and be patient I guess? :confused:

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's no escape bar, but you can break out of that hold as if there was an escape bar.
Yes, it still exists as a variable, but visualization of it has been removed.

Every enemy can now stun Tiki, it seems.
FairyCrashers are still way too hard. I like their new attack more, but quite often second one will block the view :)