What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Yay I finally found a strategy to beat the Fairy Crashers, and Tiki didn't have to deal with any rocks! I ran if I thought I would lose >.<. Anyway, on to the interesting thing. Same as when Tiki got the grab move against Fallen Fairy, and you could then try to use it against the other Tiki, she can knock you out like the Fiary crashers do. You can also knock her out. ^_^

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looking Foward to when he hads the 3 crasher to the gang bang move on the crashers.
One question for anyone with the time can someone translate the symbols that mean punch or kick on the fallen fairy move list. I if can read thous i could figure out how to do her finish move. Also sorry if someone already posted this.

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yay I finally found a strategy to beat the Fairy Crashers, and Tiki didn't have to deal with any rocks! I ran if I thought I would lose >.<. Anyway, on to the interesting thing. Same as when Tiki got the grab move against Fallen Fairy, and you could then try to use it against the other Tiki, she can knock you out like the Fiary crashers do. You can also knock her out. ^_^
I can't beat the fairy crasher level to get to the other Tiki. Is there another way to fight the other Tiki without the need to beat the fairy crashers?

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't beat the fairy crasher level to get to the other Tiki. Is there another way to fight the other Tiki without the need to beat the fairy crashers?
Up arrow and down arrow turn on cheats in the character select window.

You can either go directly to the stage you want, or give yourself infinite life and beat the crashers, your call really.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Up arrow and down arrow turn on cheats in the character select window.

You can either go directly to the stage you want, or give yourself infinite life and beat the crashers, your call really.
I thought you couldn't skip the latest enemy in development? (EDIT: in the level select, I mean!) Just as a general rule, it was made so that going past the fairy crushers (for now) would just send you back to the beginning of the list?

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

I thought you couldn't skip the latest enemy in development? (EDIT: in the level select, I mean!) Just as a general rule, it was made so that going past the fairy crushers (for now) would just send you back to the beginning of the list?
Good point, I dont recall if thats still the case. he can always turn on cheats for infinite energy to get by the crashers, then not cheese the energy attacks against dark tiki, its not like dark tiki isnt the easiest boss in the game by a large margin.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

At Character Select:

Up Arrow is the level select.
-You can't go past the Fairy Crashers stage. You HAVE to beat it to get to the Final stage.

Down Arrow scrolls through the cheats. Nothing > HP > SP > HP and SP > Decreasing HP > Nothing
-Cheats are deactivated during the Final stage, so you can't 'cheese' it in that manner.

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This is a big post, so I'm using spoiler tags to save room. Open them for the answer. ;3

Here is the strategy I used.
First, get familiar with the fight. The timing the next one comes in, what they try to do, things like that. Use esc button and then a+s+d to go back to menu to quickly restart without losing. (Run away >.<)
Second, stay standing when you can. Their new move goes after you if you are crouched. Use dash (->,->) to move or reposition, or use jump and strong punch to dive away if more than one in your path.
Third, use strong punch spam (w, hold forward and keep clicking w) to deal most of your damage. If you want some fun use uppercut (down, forward, q). If you need to do a quick attack to finish one off use the trip. (down, s)
Fourth, rundown for the fight. Get the first one to right before the next will come out. Use down, q, a to heal and bring your sp bar to full. Now get to the right side and use the punches. The next will come from left and adjust to lock him in the punches to. Make sure you don lose much hp if any. When the third comes out make sure your back is to the wall and all are infront of you. Now use the wind special. (keep pressing q) This will kill the first one or get him close enough to kill with a trip and give you health back for the kill. Use the punches for the other two.

Looking Foward to when he hads the 3 crasher to the gang bang move on the crashers.
One question for anyone with the time can someone translate the symbols that mean punch or kick on the fallen fairy move list. I if can read thous i could figure out how to do her finish move. Also sorry if someone already posted this.
Translations
弱(い) よわい weak
パンチ punch
キック kick

The word I know for strong isn't bringing up the next kanji but I would assume it means strong. So...

Specials
ぶっかけ (bukkake) -- left, down, right+strong punch
Erm flashy move -- weak punch, weak punch, right, weak kick, strong punch

The flashy move is hard to pull off. Make sure you have full sp after a few tries. You may get punched and interrupted without noticing.

My kanji is very limited to what comes up on my phone when I type in the words and the 120 or so in Nakama 1 that I know. So you'll need someone else if you want to know names of moves.

(Edit: By the way I really love Fallen Fairy's dash. I didn't know she had one.)

Last edited:

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks TwilitFeather!
I'm still trying to get the hang of the third one but it's only a matter of time for me to pass the level. Or maybe I could wait it out until the new boss comes out and hopefully easire to kill and then I'll just cheese that one instead of this one. These fairy crashers are so hard to kill, especially when they gang up and just gang rape Tiki.

I wonder if there is any other grab moves you can do on the other Tiki except for that lick move.

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks TwilitFeather!
I'm still trying to get the hang of the third one but it's only a matter of time for me to pass the level. Or maybe I could wait it out until the new boss comes out and hopefully easire to kill and then I'll just cheese that one instead of this one. These fairy crashers are so hard to kill, especially when they gang up and just gang rape Tiki.

I wonder if there is any other grab moves you can do on the other Tiki except for that lick move.
You can also go to an earlier one . Dark tiki hasnt changed in a long while.

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Oberon
Yeah, I did that, much easier than beating the fairy crashers :D

Is there any other characters other than Fallen Fiary and Tiki that you can grab? And is there only one kind of grab move against Dark Tiki and Fallen Fairy? (Fallen Fairy = Jerk her off, Dark Tiki = Lick her)

Oberon

Lurker
Reputation score

Those are the only two I am aware of. You can play as the other characters and use their moves on tiki, but thats about it.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of jerking off Fallen Fairy--when I am playing as Fallen Fairy the CPU Tiki sometimes grabs FF and starts jerking her off, but then the move is reversed and Fallen Fairy starts raping Tiki again.

Does anyone know how to initiate the FF jerk-off attack for Tiki?

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Speaking of jerking off Fallen Fairy--when I am playing as Fallen Fairy the CPU Tiki sometimes grabs FF and starts jerking her off, but then the move is reversed and Fallen Fairy starts raping Tiki again.

Does anyone know how to initiate the FF jerk-off attack for Tiki?
IIRC, it's the same as the normal ultimate but instead of going down-right-down-right, you go down-left-down-left. (I'm at work, so I can't verify.)

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

@Hand Solo
Yeah I've asked that problem before and just like what Twisted1 has said, the buttons to initiate the move is down-left-down-left strong punch (note that you need to have full SP bar to do this move). You basically grab her and jerk her off but you need to mash the buttons like when you escape from her grab moves and if you do it right, the Fallen Fairy will shoot her load in the air and resulting her to lose HP and SP and at the same time her boner dissapears for a short moment.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

IIRC, it's the same as the normal ultimate but instead of going down-right-down-right, you go down-left-down-left. (I'm at work, so I can't verify.)
@Hand Solo
Yeah I've asked that problem before and just like what Twisted1 has said, the buttons to initiate the move is down-left-down-left strong punch (note that you need to have full SP bar to do this move). You basically grab her and jerk her off but you need to mash the buttons like when you escape from her grab moves and if you do it right, the Fallen Fairy will shoot her load in the air and resulting her to lose HP and SP and at the same time her boner dissapears for a short moment.
Thank you both. Now(of course) I have to see what happens if you defeat FF using that ultimate move. I'm not expecting anything to happen, but it WOULD be great if there was some kind of special scene.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Thank you both. Now(of course) I have to see what happens if you defeat FF using that ultimate move. I'm not expecting anything to happen, but it WOULD be great if there was some kind of special scene.
Tried it, nothing. He might add something later though, as one of the concept arts involves removing the parasite from FF.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Update.

Crushers now have threesome attack.
Escape meter is back and it's less obtrusive than before.
FallenFairy's deadly technique is now mapped to → ↓ ← + strong kick.

Also there is some change to MeatCatcher? After playing against him, I can't figure out what is it.

Hand Solo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tried it, nothing. He might add something later though, as one of the concept arts involves removing the parasite from FF.
Thanks--saved me some time.

Update.

Crushers now have threesome attack.
Escape meter is back and it's less obtrusive than before.
FallenFairy's deadly technique is now mapped to → ↓ ← + strong kick.

Also there is some change to MeatCatcher? After playing against him, I can't figure out what is it.
Time to download!!!:D

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Has the link in the first page updated yet? I downloaded the game again at the link and nothing seems to have changed. probably haven't updated yet.