What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Should be able to see the bulge in her stomach through the webbing. I think the web should cover her mouth too so she has a muffled scream, that would be fucking hot.
Like this?

Bluflare

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I know I'll be in the minority here, but I'd like the final boss to finally deliver some guro content. The final boss should have the most brutal moves.
no not going to fight, or fap to guro never

chriseras

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How about a new boss move like MDW sticking it's tentacle-tongue-thing into Tiki's vagina from a distance and pulling her in to its mouth with Tiki clawing at the ground?

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Fairy Crushers kinda suck atm. Still no penetration and thier ko scene is too brutal to fap to.

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Fairy Crushers kinda suck atm. Still no penetration and thier ko scene is too brutal to fap to.
Fisting is better than stoning (!?), but I liked their concept art tripple grab sooo much better :<

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Somewhat disagree, I like their cunnilingus and fisting grabs. KO scene is hot depending on one's preferences. Penetration should be there eventually, judging by their drawing.

iamimpact said:
Anyone got any good suggestions for the final boss?
Were Eluku asking for them? He might have idea already. But in any case I, personally, like spider/spider-girl boss idea. Just makes sense to me as the main antagonist of Tiki.

firehand

Banned
Reputation score

I'M A DUMPER AND I WANNA GIVE YOU VIRUSES. PLEASE FUCK ME IN THE ASS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

An Arachnid as the final boss? Oh hell yeah! Make it one of those half chick half spider monsters.

Uploaded with

She could be perched up in her web chilling in the center of the screen. It would take quick pot shots at tiki with her front legs, bite and cause temporary paralysis, or leave web traps on the floor that would string her up upside down for groping or something. She could also shoots webs and wraps tiki up bondage style, then whips out its giant dick and fucks her. Should be able to see the bulge in her stomach through the webbing. I think the web should cover her mouth too so she has a muffled scream, that would be fucking hot.

It could have different penetration options, anal, oral, vag, ect. The ko scene would be impregnation followed by tiki wrapped up in silk and laying eggs. Anyone else down with this?
Been shouting this for a while...that picture just brings back even more..uh...desire...for this to happen. Couldn't imagine a more perfect final enemy.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If one doesn't have problems with megaupload, by all means download from original link provided on author's blog:

Every release contains:
リンク以外からはダウンロードしないでください。
Which basically means: Please don't download from other links.

If Eluku indeed checks this thread, then he will also see this mirror.

Last edited by a moderator:

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

The fuck is up with the invasion of fishy posters with even fishier links all over the front page?

Torakaka

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i LIKE THIS... VERY GOOD.....I ADD A MIRROR FOR SOMEONE WHO CAN'T DOWNLOAD BY MEGA ... IT'S HERE
I'M A NEWBIE.. HAPPY TO SEE ALL U..
OH HI. MY NAMES CAPS LOCK AND I'LL BE DUMPING ALL DAY. HOW R U.

Omay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I guess now we just wait and see if Eluka hasn't already come up with a boss... Has anyone mentioned this to him yet?

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I really hope the spider chick is the final boss. Spider webbing and bondage is kinda rare.
Oh oh, another thing eluku could do is have a few fairies already captured on the web, wrapped up and struggling to get free, have thier stomachs full and bulging from all the eggs laid inside as a precursor for what will happen to tiki if she loses.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh oh, another thing eluku could do is have a few fairies already captured on the web, wrapped up and struggling to get free, have thier stomachs full and bulging from all the eggs laid inside as a precursor for what will happen to tiki if she loses.
I repeat: Like this?

Just add wings.

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

And my opinion is you can't have an opinion.
*shoots the fuck and walks away*

+interwebz who gets this reference