What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

crow_mw

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Spider/Arachne boss would be very ... common. I hope he comes up with something unique, like first two bosses.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Corruption, Futa, and long tongue have already been achieved in the game, so I'm happy regardless of what the final boss ends up being. I'd love to see an enemy with bird like wings or just feather wings in general though, then I'd be set. A harpy type enemy would probably be too typical though.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There's only one things that I can think of that haven't been achieved in this game (not counting web bondage) and that's transformation or mind control. So, another possibility for the final boss could be a witch that fights using life-sized marrionette fairies. And when Tiki loses to her, she gets transformed and brainwashed into becoming a life-sized fairy doll for the witch's sexual pleasure~.

S u r i

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

There's only one things that I can think of that haven't been achieved in this game (not counting web bondage) and that's transformation or mind control. So, another possibility for the final boss could be a witch that fights using life-sized marrionette fairies. And when Tiki loses to her, she gets transformed and brainwashed into becoming a life-sized fairy doll for the witch's sexual pleasure~.
I very much approve.

censuur

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds like it also covers the fetishes represented by the mist sisters (minor maybe the scat, which is a good thing) in that you can have a group of marionettes yuri it up

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sounds like it also covers the fetishes represented by the mist sisters (minor maybe the scat, which is a good thing) in that you can have a group of marionettes yuri it up
It also includes mind control/brainwashing, seeing as Tiki would be raped by members of her own species that have been transformed into marionettes.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Except I think both of those were included in the corruption ending.
I was looking towards constriction or mummification but the snake doesn't squeeze.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Except I think both of those were included in the corruption ending.
I was looking towards constriction or mummification but the snake doesn't squeeze.
Which is why everyone, including me, really wants the arachne as the final boss~<3.

Omay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Arachne could have a brainwashing venom as well as paralyzing, right?
Maybe because the Arachne will have web/bondage one ending could be brainwashed bondage/submission?
Although I do like the marionette idea, either one sounds great.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Arachne could have a brainwashing venom as well as paralyzing, right?
Maybe because the Arachne will have web/bondage one ending could be brainwashed bondage/submission?
Although I do like the marionette idea, either one sounds great.
In all honesty, I don't think that the marionette idea would fit in THIS game. A witch just sounds a bit TOO humanoid when compared to everything else in the game. Now if Eluku makes a sequel/continues with a new series of enemies in this game, then perhaps he could make the theme of that series of enemies be a sort-of more humanoid theme. For example, the witch with the fairy marionettes, a succubus/dominatix, an illusionist, a hypnotist,and the list of possibilities goes on.

But still those are just my thoughts on the issue, the main thingv that matters is what Eluku is GOING TO put into the game. And I place my vote on the Arachne for the final boss.

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

You know what I want?
I want Bukkake.
Mind Control and Bukkake.
Like really, you'd expect someone like her to covered in that stuff by now, but nope. And well... more lactation would be nice, and I like witches in general, dunno about dolls or w.e tho...

Yaranaika

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

well i'm getting of of the context of the users,but i'm gonna do a review of fairy fighting so here it goes
(sorry my medium english)
-graphics 5/5
i like 2d games of fight or be raped(it is this genre right?)and the sprites are good,it seems he like doing this game,he in my opinion is the only one guy that makes decent game that haven't vanished in the world,there is another creator of some game that have good sprites too,i will not search ofr lurkers,try to find at hentai games somenthing called 'eroakushongemu'looking to the girl of metagif,it looks like the girl of fairy fighting,maybe some irony?
-sound 4/5
the sounds of the rape and the moans are a little repetitive.
-art 5/5
he draws very good a game over rape scene,he is good too at making a flash scene before of the game over scene.
-controls 4/5
it is not hard to master the controls but some exclusive combos are only for certain monsters.

well that's it,judge if someome want oh by the way,it is my first post e.e
and hello to everyone,new raper here.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You know what I want?
I want Bukkake.
Mind Control and Bukkake.
Like really, you'd expect someone like her to covered in that stuff by now, but nope.
Doesn't Fallen Fairy's Special Finisher have a bukkake shot that makes TIki touch herself? I know it's short, but still.

I could see how more would be a potentially good thing.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Fairy Crushers kinda suck atm. Still no penetration and thier ko scene is too brutal to fap to.
I know, I lose any hardon I possibly had playing the rest of the game. I mean... Oh my gosh! Seriously? Rock fuck rape? Holy hell what's wrong with people if that's a fetish for somebody?!

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One of the ends i mentioned for the arachnid boss was transformation and mind control.
The end where she turns into a little spider-ling slut for the arachnids pleasure, the way i saw it she would have an injection that slowly changes Tiki's appearance and eventually you get an ending scene after maybe 4-6 injections

And as for arachnids being common, they are always kinda brutal and not really thought out, just minor enemies the lay eggs and leave nothing that actually did anything perverted, so maybe eluku could bring justice to an arachnid boss if it kinda came like the futa fairy instead of the more brutal stuff

Last edited:

Omay

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One of the ends i mentioned for the arachnid boss was transformation and mind control.
The end where she turns into a little spider-ling slut for the arachnids pleasure, the way i saw it she would have an injection that slowly changes Tiki's appearance and eventually you get an ending scene after maybe 4-6 injections

And as for arachnids being common, they are always kinda brutal and not really thought out, just minor enemies the lay eggs and leave nothing that actually did anything perverted, so maybe eluku could bring justice to an arachnid boss if it kinda came like the futa fairy instead of the more brutal stuff
So actual cum as opposed to egg laying?
Considering we already have an egg-laying scenes from the fluidhunter, and expand bee.
I still wish he'd add on to AlauLune, it just seems so unfinished.

HadokenMotion

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm going to be blunt here, Eluku has a bad habit of having a great idea and failing to deliver on the actual goods, especially when he has something he wants to make instead. And it's especially bad when it's user-voted content.

For example, Green Ameba. A lot of people voted for it and he made it. However, when he first started it, he had no idea what he was doing with it. Basically it was a giant blob monster with some counter moves. He added a little bit every now and then, but mostly his updates were "Look at Fallen Fairy boss!" with "oh, and I added rape move to the green thing I guess." I remember the big stink over Green Ameba's finisher that left everyone saying "wait, what?". Everyone with a goo fetish was left disappointed. Now we're seeing the same thing with the fairy crashers. A lot of people were looking for gang rape and we're really getting large insertions again.

I'm not dissing Eluku, not at all. The man can do more than I think I am capable of doing art wise. And when he is working on something he wants, on something he knows, it is pretty amazing. He draws what he knows and what he knows he draws pretty well. Which is why I think, instead of hoping and wishing for things like web bondage, mind-control, and other fantasies, he would be better served to make something he likes. Even guro or scat, as much as I don't like it, you would see a lot more energy involved in making it sexy than pushing through it to make his next fallen fairy.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'm going to be blunt here, Eluku has a bad habit of having a great idea and failing to deliver on the actual goods, especially when he has something he wants to make instead. And it's especially bad when it's user-voted content.

For example, Green Ameba. A lot of people voted for it and he made it. However, when he first started it, he had no idea what he was doing with it. Basically it was a giant blob monster with some counter moves. He added a little bit every now and then, but mostly his updates were "Look at Fallen Fairy boss!" with "oh, and I added rape move to the green thing I guess." I remember the big stink over Green Ameba's finisher that left everyone saying "wait, what?". Everyone with a goo fetish was left disappointed. Now we're seeing the same thing with the fairy crashers. A lot of people were looking for gang rape and we're really getting large insertions again.

I'm not dissing Eluku, not at all. The man can do more than I think I am capable of doing art wise. And when he is working on something he wants, on something he knows, it is pretty amazing. He draws what he knows and what he knows he draws pretty well. Which is why I think, instead of hoping and wishing for things like web bondage, mind-control, and other fantasies, he would be better served to make something he likes. Even guro or scat, as much as I don't like it, you would see a lot more energy involved in making it sexy than pushing through it to make his next fallen fairy.
Is it sad that I read all of that in Zero Punctuations voice?