What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

HadokenMotion, I disagree on him not delivering actual goods, overall I like how Green Ameba turned out after all and just about every monster really. Those who wanted FC expected gang rape and it's kinda getting there, just no phallus penetration yet.
I believe pretty much everyone here would agree that in the end it's better for him to do what he likes, but nobody knows with what boss idea he came up already, if any. So it's just interesting for people to discuss it.

Zelzar

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is it sad that I read all of that in Zero Punctuations voice?
First Thing: His name is Ben "Yatzhee" Croshaw
Second: No, that's pretty much something I can imagine myself if he reviewed the game which he won't.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Eh, I don't mind the Green Amoeba. He isn't that bad. I actually like him more than the first three.

On another note, just played through it all again and my relentless assault style still works well. Is it sad that the boss that gives me the most trouble is Dark Tiki? (mainly cause I can't manage to do the grab for the life of me. lol)

Last edited:

TwilitFeather

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I pretty well toy with Dark Tiki whenever I fight her, though I often play as the tan Tiki and usually get to fight regular Tiki instead, especially with the new knock out. One will knock the other out and regain hp while they can or I will usually just start up a point blank uppercut which will sometimes re-knock her out.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So, everyone keeps talking about how they don't want or DO want guro? Um, so, having a giant column of rock shoved up you, ripping apart your insides doesn't count?

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

You call that guro? Pfft, lightweight.

coyoteman362001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So, everyone keeps talking about how they don't want or DO want guro? Um, so, having a giant column of rock shoved up you, ripping apart your insides doesn't count?
Pfft, in hentai physics, that's not how it works. Haven't you ever watched Mahou Shoujo AI? The girls are all stretchy and stuff.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cant say I'm a big fan of Guro... But that won't mean I'm gonna avoid it at all costs either...

I'm not really a big fan of Futa either... *Gasp! Oh noes!*

But the following was one of the more frusterating doujins I came across... It wasn't Guro tagged yet... And I was hoping for what looked to be a well drawn tenta scene...

This is what I got...

... It just got... Messier as Yurika got less and less recognisable... Honestly I don't know what peoples big itch is with it... You like the pain aspect? Go read vore and think about how much fun it is to fuck a puddle of formerly mushy pussy... And how much her DEAD BODY will enjoy this... And I grin while I say this... You sick little bastard... I know your thinking aout it too...

Sure crushing her head with a tentacle makes it so you don't have to put up with all her constant squealing... And you can have you way with her in a submissive way like no other, till rigor mortis sets in at least... And you don't have to put up with her saying "No" ever again... But without HER reaction... Isn't it pretty much the same as beating off?

Last edited:

Razeluxe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yeah =/
Never quite understood how dead/dieing people can get you off. That's just a bit....much.
And vore = digestion. Digestion = acid, dissolving, horrible pain, no sexual pleasure for anyone. Just..... *shiver* why? D=

(Back to the lurker shadows I go.)

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Vore doesn't have to be digestation.

Can also be that a monster swallows a girl, and the girl gets fucked in the inside by tentacles or whatever.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

The guro fetish, I've found, is mostly due to the pleasure people get from putting women in pain. One could say it's a sort of compensation about something in their life. Maybe they're forced into a constant state of oppression by a woman, and they feel a sexual pleasure of being able to fight back, if only by looking at anime women get mutilated. In this case, the person should seriously seek help because it's unhealthy to try to vent like this.

In my case however, it's more along the lines of the concept of ryona. People like me enjoy the "damsel in distress". I'll fully admit that, in the case of a sexually explicit situation, I do enjoy women become submissive. Whether or not it's also compensation it's up for debate. But like all fetishes, there're varying degrees of enjoying something. Some people enjoy submission to the point of rape (in fantasy, of course). Some people enjoy it to the point of tentacle rape. Some to the point of ryona, some to the point of guro.

Of course, I'm only speaking from experience and by no means am I saying that this is why people like guro. I'm just sharing my ryona fetish and adding some reasoning to the guro lovers.

With that said, get back on topic or make a new thread.

JOHNRKO007

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mahou Shoujo AI that has loli in it
oh yeah there was one part where Ai (one of the main characters)

gets a huge pole/column shoved into her pussy and streched into her stomach, though it did not go through, it must have destroyed her insides

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Mahou Shoujo AI that has loli in it. I think.
Mahou Shoujo Ai is not loli. Ai Kagano AKA Magical Girl Ai might be petite in shape, but is not a loli.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No, I believe guro would be more along the lines of Tiki getting raped by the Tooth Fairy, and when Tiki looses, the GameOver animation is the Tooth Fairy ripping all of Tiki's teeth out...

OP
Guan Yu

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Update is out. Adjustments to Tiki's rapid punch and kick attacks, plus a secret. I'll leave finding that to more enthusiastic members, since I'm kinda tired myself at the moment. And yes, updating the link on the first post

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

The secret mode is Watch Mode. It can be entered in character select screen.

Still no adjustments to FairyCrushers' difficulty, endless grabs. Basically unbeatable without cheats. DarkTiki couldn't manage to hit me even once after that, making her the easiest opponent I had ever beaten.

iRoxor

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In Watch Mode, you have a small near-visible crosshair that you control with the arrow keys (or whatever you set your movement keys to).

Press Q (light punch) to shoot (does minimal damage x3 (3 "bullets") to either Tiki or the enemy, depending on who you are aiming at)
Press A (light kick) to reset grab-counter timers (also resets animations after the grab-counter minigame, and I think it delays the ending of gameover animations as well)
Press S (heavy kick) to heal target of crosshair for 1/3-1/4 of health

Last edited: