What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Chomp Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I used to be able to play this and other 2DK2nd games just fine, but now for some reason it starts up for a second and then closes out immediately. I forget if I'm supposed to have something downloaded for this.

Must have forgot something after switching to the new computer.

Mercsenary

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I used to be able to play this and other 2DK2nd games just fine, but now for some reason it starts up for a second and then closes out immediately. I forget if I'm supposed to have something downloaded for this.

Must have forgot something after switching to the new computer.
It needs a short file path.

DoggieDog52

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

He means like put the folder somewhere where its file name is really short. Like, for example, if you put it directly on your desktop or something like that. Maybe even in your C: drive folder, whichever works for you. Just try using less folders inside folders to store the game and it should work out fine.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

I'm not sure what you mean by that. Short file path?
Basically, if it's C:\username\Downloads\private\bobbydonotlookhere\hentai\games\fairyfighting\fairyfighting050711\fairyfighting.exe, then it's gonna do that shit to ya. If it's C:\username\Downloads\fairyfighting\fairyfighting.exe, it'll work fine.

fendo11

Lurker
Reputation score

Basically, if it's C:\username\Downloads\private\bobbydonotlookhere\hentai\games\fairyfighting
o gawd, i lol'd

well i havent posted in a while but, like most of us here, been watchin the progress for a while, and i have to say that im pleased

after i got over the fact that this game wasnt made with me in mind, so the slight over the top stomach buldgin or w/e stop botherin me, in fact, i think its given me great tolerance for things in general, hentai games with benefits anyone?

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I actually never minded the mega penetrations...

So the stoney ending to me was kinda lol-ful

All I could say was... I thought it wasn't gonna get any bigger than the slimes finisher... Well... Heres proof that it can always be bigger...

But seeing as how I never threw out any ideas for a final boss... vWhat if he changed the mechanic for it?

Make it some kind of Mega Tentacle thing... That Auto grapples Tiki and the way to deal damage is to fill the escape bar, it changes the position and scene as it takes certain levels of damage, and the battle continues... Increasng the damage speed done to Tiki slightly as the scene changes to increase the difficulty as you go... Along with the amount your stuggles fill the bar, Like the drink worm grabs...

If done right, this could be actualy hard... Yet easy at the same time... Completely doable with one hand... For simultanious fappage!

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one who is less then impressed with the corrupted fairy's new attacks?

instead of the far more entertaining corruption scene, there is just a flash, the screen goes black, and a big japanese character.

Really... not impressed at all. I have not been able to get the corruption ending after ten tries either. :mad:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Have you been finished off by Futa's supermove? The one where she sparys cum all over tiki first?

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Am I the only one who is less then impressed with the corrupted fairy's new attacks?

instead of the far more entertaining corruption scene, there is just a flash, the screen goes black, and a big japanese character.

Really... not impressed at all. I have not been able to get the corruption ending after ten tries either. :mad:
Play as FF yourself, Tiki AI gives you quite a bit of time to catch her after you spray her.

You want certain ending, play the enemy character, a lot easier than waiting for their AI to use the correct move.

Twisted1

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I've gotta say that I am absolutely loving the Watch feature... The AIs do some dumb things sometimes, but overall it's pretty entertaining.

6Negima9

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have to say this is one of the best hentai games out there.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Todays Update is out...

Heres the translation I get...

Updates are...
And let you choose the down arrow key in reverse order when selecting a Watch mode fixed.
-Fixed Watch mode stamina gauge and HIT number are shown.
-Adjust (Flash red) so you can initialize the SP gauge with a strong punch in Watch mode.
-Added motion f.c. of erection.
(Looking at still 仕掛けません the erotic arts, erection and simply, perhaps)

--
F.c. but was erected.
And get an erection, but the erotic arts 仕掛けない
Mobility is front dash (a limp penis on the ground, while-)

Piston feat together was not so rough even, and

捕まれ got it with, and doggy style
Huge Dick would been stabbed in the ass.
Huge hard Dick for fairy-Chan stomach each 打ち付けて to the ground,
Can you help me away piston attacks endlessly until satisfied f.c..
(Sharp until you are satisfied with the in-game to happen?-)

3 P, and is stabbed two anal can also resist it and...

--
Is the Elimination of the previous thread.

> > about the gauge Watch mode, etc.
It was like even the unpopular (certainly in erotic way was) dropped

> > about the mother liquid trematoda
I also quite able to win is not
Only taking away still steadily fighting-and

> > about mechanical zamen wanking
Machinery to draw different skills, so the is if what you want.

> > about the fairy's weapons
It certainly will put upper.
Legs in air-to-air skills be good-and I want done if buying power.

> > about SP gauge initialization
We realized a need it so.
(Flash red) is a strong punch in watch mode

> > GreenAmeba about
Front wish you? / /
Will finish anime I'm supposed to feel like that picture, and

Okay heres what I got out of it:

Watch mode- has more "In gamey" levels of health and shows you the amount of damage thats being dealt

Watch mode- Hitting strong punch will fill your special it seems now

Fairy Crashers- Now with more Boner Action!

And uh... I'll let you guys decipher what you can from the rest...

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Once they get the giant ground dragging boners, they become utterly useless. They won't do anything at all from that point on. =(

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's only for now, he uploaded drawing which describes future attacks, which I like.
FairyCrushers got quite easier.

Master_Bei_Shun said:
Watch mode- has more "In gamey" levels of health and shows you the amount of damage thats being dealt
It doesn't show me any health at all, maybe some button combination should be pressed?

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

So the only new thing right now is the incapacitating boners the Fairy Crushers get?

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It doesn't show me any health at all, maybe some button combination should be pressed?
You see that green bar hovering around Tiki and the moster?

Thats health... And now it's been altered to take damage similar to the amount they take in game...

Or should be...

And then in order to activate the Strong punch = full SP you have to aim the cross hair over to the fighter you wish to buff... The cross hair is hard to see but it's there... And depending on the button you press you can do different things from Healing to damageing the selected target...

This update added SP raising to the list... Along with tweaks to there health...