What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Re: Fairy Fighting

You see that green bar hovering around Tiki and the moster?

Thats health... And now it's been altered to take damage similar to the amount they take in game...
No, I don't see it. That's what I saw in previous update.

Alakune_.gif

I hope this is true, ARACHNE! YES!

Holy shit, he's actually thinking of putting a spider in!

so this update was totally useless. It now ruins the Fairy Crushers. becase before I could get them to 3 way sex grapple tiki and shove there hands in her holes. now they just get incapacitating boners and run around wobblying there giant cocks uselessly. I wicsh eluku would only update when something meaningful has been added to the game. crippling an enemy is not.

I really like the Alakune image, it has the potential to beat Fluidhunter as my favorite boss. Spider girls are the best.

I really like the Alakune image, it has the potential to beat Fluidhunter as my favorite boss. Spider girls are the best.

Unfortunately, the gif isn't working for me...but hey, I guess perhaps Eluku is listening to our wishes for sexy spider fun. cheers to that.

Well,in all fairness, it's technically not an arachne, seeing as it needs a couple more spider legs...

Yay spider girl, that means that there is possibly more vore coming along. Or better yet unbirthing! as long as its similar to milia wars ill be a happy chappy.

Ok, did anyone else giggle at the jumping Fairy Crasher in the art he posted on his blog?

Unfortunately, the gif isn't working for me...but hey, I guess perhaps Eluku is listening to our wishes for sexy spider fun. cheers to that.

You bet he does, all he's ever done so far was to integrate our ideas in his super special awesome game.

No vore please. :( But egg laying, web bondage, and such is fine.

FFFFFF....UUUUUUCK!!
Is he reading this thread? I really wanted a spider chick as a monster and he goes and makes one. I feel so loved, i can't wait to see what he does. I wanna see some web bondage, egg laying, and some hot spider chick on fairy action.
Oh boy oh boy..

That's got to be the cutest spidergirl I've ever seen.

I'm sad, I cant see the picture, even going directly to his site, its giving me a not found. But I am very excited at the idea of a spider girl in the game :)

Same here Oberon... But I'm just gonna wait and see if it fixes itself before I start yelling upload plox...

It was messing up for me earlier, but when I checked later, the little spider lady showed up on the site like normal just fine. I think the internet is playing mind games with me again.

Hope this might help ya: (eluku's spider lady gif...If it needs to be removed or something like that, just let me know)
Alakune_.gif

Back