What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I keep getting a error from filesonic.... the page like isn't fully loading...
problem solved dosen't work if you have the page google translated.

Last edited:

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I keep having a problem where when trying to extract it tells me that there was an unexpected end to the archive, and it refuses to extract anything. Anyone else getting this?

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I keep having a problem where when trying to extract it tells me that there was an unexpected end to the archive, and it refuses to extract anything. Anyone else getting this?
works fine for me. maybe try repairing the file and extracting it again?

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

works fine for me. maybe try repairing the file and extracting it again?
That didn't work. Had to go and completely re-download the file a second time and that time it worked. Must have been a hiccup in the connection that disrupted it enough to lose a batch of files or something mid stream the first time.

Damoriva

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Daaaaaaaammmmmnnnnnn. I hope those green things in the background get involved somehow.

vinnyninny

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Spider chick's new rape move is a bit disappointing. It;s the same thing as expand bee. I wanted to see spider chick pump tiki a bit before cumming eggs into her. There doesn't seem to be anyway to escape after being egg'd.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I kinda wish there was more frames to arachne's egg laying. Its like egg in spider, egg in tube, egg in tiki. Would be more smooth if it had more in between

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm... I can't donwload from the Filesonic server. It keeps saying: "Download Error Free users may only download 1 file at a time."

But I'm not downloading anything. Not from Filesonic, not from anywhere. Does anyone have any hints?

tycho0042

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

She's got moves now at least! I have to agree though. the egg laying I wish was a little more fluid. Also some cut scenes like the other enemies have mid attack would be neat. even if it was just the recycled expandbee animation to start

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I like arachne's egging animation. I especially like how she holds Tiki's head down with both hands. Man, I cannot wait until webbing is added~.

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

do you still have to beat FC to get to arachne, or did he change it so it's in the menu now?

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Damn, Filesonic again?
I can't get that to work.
Any megaupload links...please?

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Hey everyone let's all just calm down...

ULMF, particularly the hentai section, usually doesn't have too many flamewars. We're all comrades in arms right :)?
Yes, all these tantrums over different preferences are just pathetic.

Overall I like new Alakune. Would've liked more if she was bigger in size. Was a bit disappointed that egg laying attack was vaginal instead of anal, but that's just my preference :)
I especially like her stage, it really shows that fighters are very small creatures, being that they fight on a tree.
Too easy to beat for now.
Hope to see that webbing attack/finisher he showed in his old drawing.

---

Some random pic I stumbled upon on pixiv.

kozzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

bawww just tried it out >_> and as for me the green spider thingies pounding that fairy in all holes bouncing on the web is like zilion % more fapalishious than alakune but its just my opinion :D i hope they will be involved somehow... *_*

ronin

Lurker
Reputation score

Nice pic ^^
But I'm not sure if it's ff related, looks like just random fairy to me (not that people will mind though)