What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

TrickyShadow

Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

That random pic is from a japanese hentai game in which you play a fairy. You battle monsters and can get raped by them... If you complete the game you can play as two of the monsters.. well if my memory is working lol

I think toffi posted that game in one of the threads on the wordpress website.

And I'm looking forward to the new one :D

rubyiris

Reputation score

I fucking hope, with all my heart and soul, that her finisher, or at least one of them, is UNBIRTHING.

>_____________<

BigJohnny

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That random pic is from a japanese hentai game in which you play a fairy. You battle monsters and can get raped by them... If you complete the game you can play as two of the monsters.. well if my memory is working lol

Any idea what game would that be?

handler

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here's the pixiv acount you can find the pic if that helps.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

The first Fairy Wars? it's made by Toffi

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah well, tis a shame. Maybe I can get a way to get Filesonic to work for me.
Well if you do make sure that you tell me! It's really anoying, all this no parallel downloads when I'M NOT DOWNLOADING A THING.

Woah, did I have have my first small internet rant?

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Ok, I guess I'll try my hand at cybermancy/techno-wizardry and see if I can help you guys out. This is going to be long. :D

First thing you might try is deleting your browser history. Unfortunately that means the cookies too.

Second try resetting your connection manually, by going to the start button in the bottom left corner, the run button that should be in that pop-out, and type cmd.exe in the run window, then when the command prompt opens up type ipconfig/ all (the space is important, don't forget it). A note on this, I've never used vista or win 7 so I don't know how to get to the command prompt on those, or if they even have it.

Third, re-start your router.

Fourth, try using Jdownloader to grab those files. Simply install it, let it update, copy the link of the file you want, and set that to download. You might have to wait a few seconds to put in the captcha.

Ok, now were getting into the complicated stuff, and this isn't for the weak of heart. If you don't have firefox, I suggest you get it because it's the last solution I can think of. What we're going to be doing is using firefox's built in proxy tool to fool filesonic into thinking your I.P. is something other than it is.

1. get firefox (I know but some people just don't listen)

2. Now that you've got firefox you're going to need a proxy IP, I usually use a seperate browser to find this because you're going to need to test them out.
I've been using recently.

3. Now were going to familiarize you with firefox's proxy tool. Open firefox and click on tools in the top left corner, go to options and click that. Your options window should be open now, go to the advanced icon (it's a little gear symbol) in the top righthand of that window, and click on the network tab. There should be a box that says connection with a button that says "settings" click that button, and then choose the little dot that says manual proxy configuration. This will light up a box that says "HTTP Proxy:" before it and another that says "Port:". What will go in the proxy box is a sequence of 4 numbers seperated by periods like this : 111.11.111.111 and filling out the port box is pretty self explanitory. Once those are filled in you can click the "OK" button and use the proxy. (A note on this, I'm using an ooooold version of firefox so your user-interface might differ a bit, but you should be able to find what you're looking for.)

4. Allright, now that you know what to do with the proxy it's time to try a few out. Go to the site I linked, and grab one of those proxy addresses! Any with the PL symbol next to them are useless so don't even bother. I find that using a proxy from my own country or one in close proximity gives me better speeds (I'm in the U.S. so a proxy from the ukraine is probably going to be slow as shit). Try to pick one that has both bars almost fully green. Now plug the proxy address and the port into their respective fields in firefox and hit ok. Go to google in firefox (we're testing the proxy), if firefox doesn't take you to google, and instead some other site, the proxy is a dud and you're going to need a different one. It will also be useless if you get a message saying you're using the CODEEN service (I'm not sure what that is supposed to be, but it IS shit and useless for what we're trying to do). Once again you will need a different proxy. If google loads up fine you should be good to DL the file you want, unless the proxy has been used for that already, in that case just use a different proxy.

5. Alternatively, you could just google "free proxy list".

6. Don't get discouraged, I've spent a half hour or better looking for a good proxy some days. After you've done it for a while you'll be able to recognize the CODEEN servers by the ports that they use.

7. Now you've got the file you wanted, (it might take longer than usual, but hey, you've got it now!) and you want firefox to go back to normal. Just go back to the window that you typed in your proxy and click the dot that says "No Proxy" and you're good to go.

Hope that helped you guys. If it didn't, I'm quite sorry. Also I'm getting a strong feeling of Déjà vu here.

Zelnik

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Am I the only one who finds the fairy crusher to be less then fun to play against?

This is a lot like dealing with the first two enemies in early builds of the game. There are three of them by the end of the fight, they are twice as fast and twice as strong as you are. The rape scenes are LESS then appealing, and above all else... it just feels like i am not actually playing a game.

How the fuck do you beat these things?

Minis

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't know if anybody cares about ideas posted here, but i want to share mine.

I would like to see a "delayed" attack on tikki. something like getting egged and don't have to push it out. just play for some time and then egg cracks in tikki and she gives a birth to a spiderling. Of course after that that spiderling could be included in other arachne's grab move.

I hope u liked my idea ;)

Bashkire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I guess I'll try my hand at cybermancy/techno-wizardry and see if I can help you guys out. This is going to be long. :D

First thing you might try is deleting your browser history. Unfortunately that means the cookies too.

Second try resetting your connection manually, by going to the start button in the bottom left corner, the run button that should be in that pop-out, and type cmd.exe in the run window, then when the command prompt opens up type ipconfig/ all (the space is important, don't forget it). A note on this, I've never used vista or win 7 so I don't know how to get to the command prompt on those, or if they even have it.

Fourth, try using Jdownloader to grab those files. Simply install it, let it update, copy the link of the file you want, and set that to download. You might have to wait a few seconds to put in the captcha.

Ok, now were getting into the complicated stuff, and this isn't for the weak of heart. If you don't have firefox, I suggest you get it because it's the last solution I can think of. What we're going to be doing is using firefox's built in proxy tool to fool filesonic into thinking your I.P. is something other than it is.

2. Now that you've got firefox you're going to need a proxy IP, I usually use a seperate browser to find this because you're going to need to test them out.

3. Now were going to familiarize you with firefox's proxy tool. Open firefox and click on tools in the top left corner, go to options and click that. Your options window should be open now, go to the advanced icon (it's a little gear symbol) in the top righthand of that window, and click on the network tab. There should be a box that says connection with a button that says "settings" click that button, and then choose the little dot that says manual proxy configuration. This will light up a box that says "HTTP Proxy:" before it and another that says "Port:". What will go in the proxy box is a sequence of 4 numbers seperated by periods like this : 111.11.111.111 and filling out the port box is pretty self explanitory. Once those are filled in you can click the "OK" button and use the proxy. (A note on this, I'm using an ooooold version of firefox so your user-interface might differ a bit, but you should be able to find what you're looking for.)

4. Allright, now that you know what to do with the proxy it's time to try a few out. Go to the site I linked, and grab one of those proxy addresses! Any with the PL symbol next to them are useless so don't even bother. I find that using a proxy from my own country or one in close proximity gives me better speeds (I'm in the U.S. so a proxy from the ukraine is probably going to be slow as shit). Try to pick one that has both bars almost fully green. Now plug the proxy address and the port into their respective fields in firefox and hit ok. Go to google in firefox (we're testing the proxy), if firefox doesn't take you to google, and instead some other site, the proxy is a dud and you're going to need a different one. It will also be useless if you get a message saying you're using the CODEEN service (I'm not sure what that is supposed to be, but it IS shit and useless for what we're trying to do). Once again you will need a different proxy. If google loads up fine you should be good to DL the file you want, unless the proxy has been used for that already, in that case just use a different proxy.

6. Don't get discouraged, I've spent a half hour or better looking for a good proxy some days. After you've done it for a while you'll be able to recognize the CODEEN servers by the ports that they use.

7. Now you've got the file you wanted, (it might take longer than usual, but hey, you've got it now!) and you want firefox to go back to normal. Just go back to the window that you typed in your proxy and click the dot that says "No Proxy" and you're good to go.

Hope that helped you guys. If it didn't, I'm quite sorry. Also I'm getting a strong feeling of Déjà vu here.
You, sir, are a frakking genius!

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

You, sir, are a frakking genius!
Well thank you. Glad I was able to help someone.

And Minis, your idea is pretty awesome. Having Tiki be the mob breeder instead of just summoning the things in a-la MDW and fluid hunter is pretty beast.

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I do want to say on #2 you need to run ipconfig /release then ipconfig /renew to actually reset anything. ipconfig /all just shows you ALL information for all network connections including loopbacks and misc ports.

wazzup

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I do want to say on #2 you need to run ipconfig /release then ipconfig /renew to actually reset anything. ipconfig /all just shows you ALL information for all network connections including loopbacks and misc ports.
can you use these commands to reset the connection and bypass the download site's queue time?

Deathend

Reputation score

hey, i´ve been following this game for some time and i decided to appear XD, i hope to se the new update soon XD alakune has a big potential and if the green thing from background join there will be a unlimited fap-time.

see you soon ^^

PD:if i has misspelled something, sorry im not english speaker

imacatetc

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

can you use these commands to reset the connection and bypass the download site's queue time?
No, this only resets your local computer IP address. The site tracks your WAN address, or the IP address assigned to your gateway device (modem). You generally cannot reset this manually.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Like the other guy said, no. But that's what using a proxy is for! :D

And as far as the ipconfig commands, that's what I was taught to use when training to become a systems administrator (schools have been known to be wrong though, and I never did finish that), and I've also had IT professionals tell me to use that command as well (firends and family that actually have their degrees, not those assholes on the phone that don't know anything). And it works for me.

But hey you could be right, I'm just lettin ya know I'm not a complete moron and got the information from what I thought to be reliable sources.

ProductOfLust

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Awesome, that worked fine.
But I also found out that I can just use superleech (although the DL speed is so slow) which is a lot simpler. Your guide was still sort of difficult to understand and follow.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry about that. I was considering using pictures to help but even what I wrote took about an hour and takes up quite a bit of page-space.

If you would be so kind, could you tell me what made it hard to follow?