What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Toyloli

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Perhaps the problems people are having with Ichigo up are bandwidth issues.

Anyone who is having trouble, can I ask you to please upload screencaps of the errors/what happens and either private message them to me or .

I'll see if I can draw Eluku'a attention to the screen captures. Maybe then we can figure out answers.

Sound like a plan ?

soulles

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I live in Europe and the site worked fine for me.. a bit slow maybe... around 50kb per sec... but still it downloaded.... ^^

I think Mediafire would be better, but for me the download site worked at least....

Guess it might be an American issue.... :rolleyes:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Mine's 75 kb/sec

Toyloli

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I live in Europe and the site worked fine for me.. a bit slow maybe... around 50kb per sec... but still it downloaded.... ^^

I think Mediafire would be better, but for me the download site worked at least....

Guess it might be an American issue.... :rolleyes:
I was thinking that originally too. I'm in Australia, and depending on when I try to download it can be between 40k and 90k. I've not had it refuse to download or throw me off to other pages like mentioned by some. So I'm thinking it's either a bandwidth issue or possibly their ISP's could be blocking the connection for some reason.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

[Perhaps the problems people are having with Ichigo up are bandwidth issues.

Anyone who is having trouble, can I ask you to please upload screencaps of the errors/what happens and either private message them to me or post in my wiki user page.

I'll see if I can draw Eluku'a attention to the screen captures. Maybe then we can figure out answers.

Sound like a plan ?]

up to you ;)

[Guess it might be an American issue.... :rolleyes:]
i'm not a american T___T

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Mine started at 89 and has been dropping 0.1 kbps each second..
It finishes eventually though, so it isnt much of a problem for me

Edit: its now at a steady speed of about 65kbps

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm in australia right now, and averaging between 60 and 80k

But then the house IS warm right now*

It does take a long time for pages in the UK to load, i habitually use UK google, but its been loading those sort of websites very slowly as of late, western union's website is just awful with the HTTPS.

*Since an earthquake tremor conked the power out in my area for an hour several days ago, the internet runs PAINFULLY slow when the house is cold, but runs alright when its warm. How 'Da fuq' is that supposed to make sense!?

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I'm in the UK and have never had any problems with ichigo.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

About 50 kbps, here in Maine. About what I expected given my ISP and location.

Eckoblade

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not having any problems with ichigo either. I just got 250 kb/s when I downloaded the newest version.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Just because a girl doesn't have big knockers doesn't mean they aren't an adult.
Some girls simply don't develop big breasts. It actually used to be extremely common in Japan, and is simultaneously the source of Japan's 'Oppai' (big breast) fetishes. It is also (as western foods and diets have caused big breasts to be more common) caused an increase in lolicon fetishes.

Point being - some Japanese people prefer their adults to have tiny breasts. Cause of tradition. Therefore Tiki is at least 21 despite anything that may or may not indicate anything to any contrary... Alau-lune on the other hand ..... >_> Have you seen what she looks like if you take away that flower part?
My fiance is an anthropologist. I'm going to have to convince her to get in on one of these studies of breast sizes. She's always wanted to go back to Japan anyway, and it would be a great research topic.

NoctisVigil

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For the record, I'm in New York State and I've never once had any problems downloading the latest version of Fairy Fighting. This previous Sunday when I downloaded the latest version I averaged above 70kb/s download speed (which is a little slow, but still faster than Rapidshare for me).

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

There are small periods of hours where the site just doesn't connect. But most of the time it's fine.

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

there's no alternative solution like?
give chance the other help to uploading in other file hosting, and give the link to eluku

only use 1 file hosting without mirror often give problem

(But yes, that issue should be brought up to eluku, since it's most likely that it's primarily an American problem.)
()

<<[live in east south asia area]
download speed ichigo in my area even slower than rapidshit, at least rapidshit can give me 60-75 kb/s, and ichigo only give me 40-60 kb/s.
I also live in South East Asia. My average download speed is over 100KB/s. It's just your ISP.

scrumpy80

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey guys, I understand that we are all having trouble with Ichigo, but it seems like Eluku doesn't want to change that for now, and if you do manage to connect, just leave your computer for a bit. Maybe play an offline game, or dare I say it... go outside. Can we stick to talking about FairyFighting? Also, In Cali, I get ~55 kb/s like I said before. Also, Dragons. Dragons will be good.

Johnbob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So, I must have missed something. what's goin on with the wolf girl? I saw that running animation on the site

Kiva

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

read something about a zombie, only way i could see that being decent would be if he eats her out and has some kinda liquid gauge that fulls up and as he drinks mroe and more of tiki's fluids he gradually regenerates flesh and all that last thing that regenerates would be his cock and a finisher would maybe be to impregnate her?

tikäy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

In Germany there are 75 kb / s from otherwise 11.8 MB / s.

: /

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Could it possibly have something to do with cookies or caches, cuz I never had a problem getting on that site and getting the downloads, but I cleared mine yesterday, and now I can't even open the links I've already downloaded
Maybe it's just Ichigo : my computer's fine and I can't access to the site, too.