What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

nini-mercy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Downloaded the game with an average of 70 KB without any problem.

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I can't seem to get it either. I think it is an Ichigo problem.

kureiikun

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Mine's 75 kb/sec
Mine started at 89 and has been dropping 0.1 kbps each second..
It finishes eventually though, so it isnt much of a problem for me

Edit: its now at a steady speed of about 65kbps
meh 74 kb/sec for me
About 50 kbps, here in Maine. About what I expected given my ISP and location.
I'm not having any problems with ichigo either. I just got 250 kb/s when I downloaded the newest version.
I also live in South East Asia. My average download speed is over 100KB/s. It's just your ISP.
Hey guys, I understand that we are all having trouble with Ichigo, but it seems like Eluku doesn't want to change that for now, and if you do manage to connect, just leave your computer for a bit. Maybe play an offline game, or dare I say it... go outside. Can we stick to talking about FairyFighting? Also, In Cali, I get ~55 kb/s like I said before. Also, Dragons. Dragons will be good.
everyone show off :mad::mad::mad:

I can't seem to get it either. I think it is an Ichigo problem.
can't even load the ichigo website ;_;
just wait 1 or 2 hours, yesterday ichigo down too :rolleyes:

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm in australia right now, and averaging between 60 and 80k
*Since an earthquake tremor conked the power out in my area for an hour several days ago, the internet runs PAINFULLY slow when the house is cold, but runs alright when its warm. How 'Da fuq' is that supposed to make sense!?
Now that you mention it, on the 8th of June I lost connection to many services and websites for a little while at around 5pm AEST. Every thing came back fine 20 minutes later. Wasn't even any where near the earthquake. Perhaps the movement severed a connection and it's now being rerouted?

Any how. As for Ichigo, runs fine for me. usually 50+ kbs.

HERO1000

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

everyone show off :mad::mad::mad:
Dude, they're not showing off, everyone's just showing statistics to confirm that the site works at a good speed at most times(they even mention where they live for further confirmation).

Because many complained about ichigo being slow, and the guys posted their download speed to show that the problem isn't with the site after all.

DearSfan31

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dude, they're not showing off, everyone's just showing statistics to confirm that the site works at a good speed at most times(they even mention where they live for further confirmation).

Because many complained about ichigo being slow, and the guys posted their download speed to show that the problem isn't with the site after all.
he was joking

lmaonade200

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

after refreshing a few hundred times ichigo came back up! :D

can't seem to get the GO CG for the frost wolf, what are the conditions for it? (unless I only imagined someone saying there is a GO CG for frost wolf, and there actually isn't any :()

edit: nope nevermind, misread GOR move for a CG.

Last edited:

coolbones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My comment was meant to say that blocking IPs from outside of japan is as silly as users adding a bunch of dumb options to eluku's poll.
What`s the point in allowing foreign IPs if even the ones living in here can`t usually read kanji? If they can`t read anything on the website, then they can`t participate. Also, most Japanese people don`t understand english so the english suggestion really don`t help at all. I appreciate the ones who make the effort of using an online translator, though, even if it often comes out as non-sense.

effen

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ichigo is just down sometimes apparently. I wasn't able earlier, and now I can.

Luppikun

Tentacle God
Reputation score

About 50 kbps, here in Maine. About what I expected given my ISP and location.
omgnowaynoway!!!!! You live in Maine?!? Holy crap. And yeah, reception in Maine SUCKS.

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

omgnowaynoway!!!!! You live in Maine?!? Holy crap. And yeah, reception in Maine SUCKS.
Yeah. In the small town of Solon. Not much up here to do, really. :<

On-topic: Moar bestiality plz. kthxbye :3

rocketboyz12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ive been wondering if the cg of milkjellifish for the super move breast expansion is goin to change or remain?also what about the wolf girl?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Fairy-chan's new daughter of course. Did you not see the newest update?

Just jk. I have no idea what's he talking about either. May be he's implying that the wolf is a futa....

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

maybe what he meant is the fox girl that appeared on the blog on some time ago...

Tygrys

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Quick question - so Eluku removed the option to pick what opponent to put fairy against and from what I've gathered you have to defeat every single opponent one by one in one game session to unlock this option again. Is this correct? If so could someone maybe upload somewhere a save of sorts with all the monsters unlocked if there is any kind of a save?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

...no?

blackraven1425

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Quick question - so Eluku removed the option to pick what opponent to put fairy against and from what I've gathered you have to defeat every single opponent one by one in one game session to unlock this option again. Is this correct? If so could someone maybe upload somewhere a save of sorts with all the monsters unlocked if there is any kind of a save?
He talked about it, and hasn't implemented yet. I can't imagine that being the case until the game is "finished".