What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

And I reckon its a good GO animation at that! Its not body-part possession, but course that was only a suggestion. I'm excited to see what else he does next week.
At first I was like 'huh, tonsil hockey with the red mist sister must feel so weird'. But then they surprised me by entering tiki's body and continuing to molest her from within. It'd make an excellent grapple I'd of thought.

xblurp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice. The game over animation for the mist sister's was what I had hoped for when fighting them.No possession, but the expansion and body invasion was great and I'm glad the idea made it into the game.

planistar

Reputation score

Regardless of this being a ryona game or not, most dificulty aspects of this game come from the game design itself rather than the enemies you're facing, the so called fake dificulty.

Alraune's only difficult due to the buggy hitbox of her OHKO, making it so if you don't hit her fast after she does it in order to cancel, you'll always get grabbed as long as the Tiki was inside the attack when it's animation starts. It doesn't matter that you're in the air at the other side of the screen, you'll still get grabbed.
Fairy Crushers're only difficult due to dizzyness not cancelling upon getting hit. Funny enough if Tiki get's dizzy on any other stage, it cancels like normal and you can move again. Fairy Crushers get at least 3 free chain grabs due to that.
The Mist Sisters are the worst case. The fight itself is insanely easy, but what's difficult is that the targetting is constantly placed on the blue haired mist, instead of the statue. That way, as long as you're in between that mist and the statue, you're pretty much defenseless against the red haired one. Also don't make the blue one dissapear as it makes it's summon, since if you get caught, no escape bar will appear and the game gets stuck.

By the way, on the other side of the street, Green Amoeba has become the greatest pushover since the introduction of it's new attack. Always tries to use it regardless of situation, is incredibly slow and easy to dodge, and pretty much gives away an opening on it's defenses.
Second greatest pushover: Expand Bee. Let it put the first egg on Tiki, and he practically loses the figts by itself.

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The best definition I found:
RYONA is a Japanese term for a sexual complex where a female character is, usually sexually, attacked or tortured by either a man or another female character(s). The term "ryona" comes from "ryonanī" (リョナニー), a portmanteau of "ryōki" (猟奇, "Seeking the bizarre") and "onanī" (オナニー, masturbation).

FF have a problem. Is a Ryona game, in fact you HAVE to see the monsters abuse of Tiki. But is also a game, that's mean you have to interact.
Every release I just have the watch mode goes on. As I don't need to feel MYSELF frustrated in the battle (Tiki must be frustrated not me) or is not Ryona, is masochism (a different sexual complex, you know...).
My point is that this game is in fact not a game, but a showcase of animations.
Arguiing of battle system is kinda silly, as you can play Street Fighter, learn system and have an orgasm with the perfect combo system and SFX. The two are really different experiences.
Eluku needed to use FightingMaker to have the battle run, but IMHO he doesnt' want to do a playable game at all, just a GIF show with a ryona feel.

tobias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I think the mist sister have been great, and will keep getting better, but I am very excited to see this "beast man" enemy.

Some of the best enemies in my mind have been those that seriously alter or "corrupt" tiki...for example, fallen fairy's super move or the fairy crasher's stone pillar ending. I also like how her wings get torn in almost every ending cg, sort of signifying her fall into corruption and underscoring the permanent and endless nature of her capture.

I'd love to see the beast man pursue this type of ending with violent, raw aggression in a way that we have only seen from (arguably) frost wolf and fallen fairy.

NoctisVigil

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm. Just toyed with Ana Moguri again. When did we get a GO image for their tie-up-and-orgasm move? It's pretty hot, so I think I'd remember that being added.

Also, was slightly disappointed with the Mist Sister's GO animation. Was probably the blood that put me off it.

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure thats scat, but strangely it doesn't bother me in the mist sister GO. Infact, it wouldn't be complete without it given the nature of the bodily invasion by gaseous lifeforms.

vandy12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Long time lurker here.

I agree 100% with Squid. Striking that balance between trying and still losing without it being cheap or boring is the key. If you have to play bad on purpose to lose then its just not nearly as hot and exciting.

I'm not very happy with most of the nerfs, to be honest. I can never lose to ExpandBee, I can never lose to FF unless she sperms Tiki from her super, and I can never lose to the spider chick ever now. Ditto for Milkjellyfish and that green slime. I have to purposefully play bad for them and it just feels less exciting.

On the plus side, I've saved most of the weekly updates so I can keep the harder AIs and actually have a good balanced challenge for my favorite opponents.

There was an update when the facehugger had a timed bar where if you didnt mash 95% perfect, it would finish its move in Tiki and that was the right challenge level. Now, it never does because the bar has been set so low.

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hmm. Just toyed with Ana Moguri again. When did we get a GO image for their tie-up-and-orgasm move? It's pretty hot, so I think I'd remember that being added.

Also, was slightly disappointed with the Mist Sister's GO animation. Was probably the blood that put me off it.
It's been around since before the introduction of the Mist Sisters.

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There was an update when the facehugger had a timed bar where if you didnt mash 95% perfect
You mean, somebody is still mashing the buttons to escape instead of just holding down left+right?

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

You mean, somebody is still mashing the buttons to escape instead of just holding down left+right?
WAIT WHAT?

Oh shoot. Yeah I will just show myself out...

Max_T

Reputation score

o_O
Its quite shocking when the link is taken out. After readings done, seems like things happens quite fast! Well, hope things won't go any worse than that. Been lurking this game too long...

(I just love to see how people discussed it here)

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Dammit, when I lose against the Mist Sisters, I want to be able to retry, instead of having to sit through the loading screen again.

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

It appears Eluku has just uploaded a new file with a number of fixes, namely the Frozen Wolf stage bug, the GO animation for the Mist Sisters, the speed and position of the older Mist Sister as well as the rate of summoning the yellow one, adjusting the collision detection of the Mist Sister projectile attack (which he calls MistScrew), and lastly the slight increase in the speed of MotherDrinkingWorm (OH GOD).

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Lol, MDW did not need a speed buff in my opinion. It's already one of the harder stages.

planistar

Reputation score

Lol, MDW did not need a speed buff in my opinion. It's already one of the harder stages.
Actually all you had to do to win that fight was jump, float a little and use the aerial attack to land at the MDW's back, then repeat until she dies. You'll almost always hit it without defense, and by the time it turns around and attacks, you're already out of range in the air. The little ones are easy prey to weak kick spam.

Last edited:

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Actually all you had to do to win that fight was jump, float a little and use the aerial attack to land at the MDW's back, then repeat until she dies. You'll almost always hit it without defense, and by the time it turns around and attacks, you're already out of range in the air. The little ones are easy prey to weak kick spam.
Yeah, but if you don't jump well enough you're One-Fucked (instead of "One-Shot"). Nowadays, I do it well but few months ago, i couldn't even try...

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

WAIT WHAT?

Oh shoot. Yeah I will just show myself out...
Yeah. And that kinda ruins a part of the game. You can never lose to MJF's or FrostWolf's specials except on purpose, for instance. I wish Eluku would implement some kind of exhaustion model, like that in Shinobi Girl — with each successive grab it becomes harder to escape, and when you get grabbed for sixth or seventh time, escape is virtually impossible.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I wish Eluku would implement some kind of exhaustion model, like that in Shinobi Girl — with each successive grab it becomes harder to escape, and when you get grabbed for sixth or seventh time, escape is virtually impossible.
Heck no. I would not endorse such a change.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

Heck no. I would not endorse such a change.
I think it would only work on the "escape-or-finisher" attacks like FrozenWolf's SP grab or ExpandBee's egg sequence somehow. Maybe make them require and consume an SP charge to escape?