What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I looked on the frist page, and noticed the link to fairy fightings site isn't there. Can someone please repost.

UnexpectedTwist

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I looked on the frist page, and noticed the link to fairy fightings site isn't there. Can someone please repost.
Due to a certain recent update, it's been taken down. Because I don't want another pointless argument here, I'm not gonna talk about it any further. If you really want to know what happened, just read the past several pages. If you want to play the game instead, you're better off trying to find it somewhere else. I don't think it'll be re-posted here anytime soon.

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I think it would only work on the "escape-or-finisher" attacks like FrozenWolf's SP grab or ExpandBee's egg sequence somehow. Maybe make them require and consume an SP charge to escape?
Or make them completely exhaustive based and not do damage. So it's a race against the clock to not get caught by that move a certain number of times or it's GG.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or make them completely exhaustive based and not do damage. So it's a race against the clock to not get caught by that move a certain number of times or it's GG.
I like this Idea.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

This would work very well with FrozenWolf in particular, because his SP finisher is 3-stage, so it would be a good 3-grabs-and-you-lose thing.

Only thing is that I'd still say that they should deal lifebar damage, just to reflect the effect that it's having on Tiki - even if it's just a token movement of the lifebar.

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've reading and seem that people still have problem with the fairy Crushers..

2 moves makes the fight doable (I will not say a breezer, but you will most likely win 7 of 10 times you try).

QCB + kick (tiki's "crack shot"), people usually ignore this move, but it's fast, has good priority and does a decent about of damage.

and the second is the qucik tap kick (strong), here's a small tip from someone wo usually play as chun-li in MVC, don't keep hitting the strong kick unlitt the enemy is out of range, hold Forwar + kick and so series of tapping, that way tikki will user the strong step kick folloed by the "lightning leg" kick, (of course, you have to dash left and right for a while unly all 3 FC are on a single side for this one, but it works well).

P.S.: seen the ana Mogury, and it war funny that they use Andy Bogard's moveset from real bout (of course plus the rape moves).

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

P.S.: seen the ana Mogury, and it war funny that they use Andy Bogard's moveset from real bout (of course plus the rape moves).
LOL it's nothing compare on Terry I mean Tiki's Crack shoot and Power Geyser.

Also somehow your username is very familiar. Are you Chris Macdonald?

Last edited:

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

LOL it's nothing compare on Terry I mean Tiki's Crack shoot and Power Geyser.

Also somehow your username is very familiar. Are you Chris Macdonald?
Sorry, but I'm not Him.

about the moveset borrowed, we can not forget F.F. Shun goku satsu, (or better, Shun Goku Gokan... :p )

Reputation score

Hey, i just remembered this game, i haven't played it for god knows how long, probably a year, can someone give me a quick update on everything that has been added since the Crashers? just so that i don't have to go through 200+ pages of this thread to find when i last played this and then read up until this point?

if not, then fair enough...

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hey, i just remembered this game, i haven't played it for god knows how long, probably a year, can someone give me a quick update on everything that has been added since the Crashers? just so that i don't have to go through 200+ pages of this thread to find when i last played this and then read up until this point?

if not, then fair enough...
I'll probably be off, but let's see here.

-Crashers Boss was finished
-"Evil" Tiki got moved to the training stage, while Roper became an actual enemy instead of just a training dummy, she also got two more rape attacks with a total of three.
-Rape Goblins.(or whatever people want to call them)
-Frost Wolf(Bestiality)
-Mist Sisters getting implemented(all scat claims are now void since there is none, although, the 3rd Mist sister being a loli became the reason why the link for the blog is no longer in the OP)
-More palette swaps for Tiki besides the original 3(Tiki, Dark Tiki and Tan/Blonde), I don't remember the exact colors for the new ones.

Edit:Eh, my late edits in bold.

Last edited:
Reputation score

-"Evil" Tiki got moved to the training stage, while Roper became an actual enemy instead of just a training dummy, she also got two more rape attacks with a total of three.
-Frost Wolf(Bestiality)
-Mist Sisters getting implemented(all scat claims are now void since there is none, although, the 3rd Mist sister being a loli became the reason why the link for the blog is no longer in the OP)
-More palette swaps for Tiki besides the original 3(Tiki, Dark Tiki and Tan/Blonde), I don't remember the exact colors for the new ones.

thank you.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

-Frost Wolf(Bestiality)

Don't forget the Ropers being more fleshed out now, with actual grabs, gameovers and 2v1 attacks!

Minerve

Tentacle God
Reputation score

am i dumb or the original post of this thread is different?
For the tenth time: "Fuck!!!!" Just read a little bit around, like few posts above, and you'll have your fuckin' answer... (Four people ask per day, it's annoying, just read the last two pages everytime you come on a thread)

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

While we are speaking about moves. I hope Tiki gets a busta wolf move, so she can Busta Frost Wolf. =P

KCRose

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since we had the link removed, can we have the "Link removed due to loli" Put in it's place on the first page (So people will stop asking so much)

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Since we had the link removed, can we have the "Link removed due to loli" Put in it's place on the first page (So people will stop asking so much)
Considering the shitstorm that this whole business caused, I don't know if it's a good idea.

This link stuff will stay for a couple more weeks, then it should (hopefully) die down, for now it's just the lazy people that can't use google for the life of them, but they should give up after a while.