What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

None? Is that what you call it when a diarrhea fountain gushes from her ass? The scat claims are anything but void since they`re not claims anymore, they`re facts. Scat facts. The animation where the loli sister comes out of her ass with shit everywhere? that`s only the beginning. I can only laugh at all the people who ignored the multiple warnings of the sisters having scat and voted for them anyway.

I`ll top all this with a smug utterance of: I told you so.

It be classic denial. Kind of like that yahoo answers fail of a mother pretending her son had a girlfriend that he was having unprotected sex with, because she found magazines with pictures of naked MEN in it under his bed.

Fairy fighting has a nasty habit of taking the shock-factor off fetishes that I wasn't interested in before (see my multiple posts about getting raging hard-ons over futanari, thanks to fallen fairy). I'm decidedly neutral about the whole scat business: this wasn't caveat emptor.

Course I was wrapped around the idea of ghostly possession (made more attractive by the fact that Eluku was taking suggestions), and so voted accordingly.

What I am curious about though, is how he's going to make the beastman different to frostwolf: both fall neatly into 'beastiality' (or that the beastman isn't a beast at all, but a sentient carrot wishing to embed itself in womb (lol green-bush cunny)). And due to the dimensions of beasts, is there really that much he can actually work with?

xblurp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not too sure about how to get the new updated move, but it's an instant k.o. I think that if you hit the statue to the point where she starts to crack then the blue mist sister will do some sort of super speed move. If she grabs you she places you on the red orb of the statue and possesses it while the other two sister's play with her mouth and ass. Unfortunately that's all that happens. The statue doesn't move, but glows with the blue sister's aura.

The move felt like something could have been added or done, but it's okay I guess.

Kirshz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

None? Is that what you call it when a diarrhea fountain gushes from her ass? The scat claims are anything but void since they`re not claims anymore, they`re facts. Scat facts. The animation where the loli sister comes out of her ass with shit everywhere? that`s only the beginning. I can only laugh at all the people who ignored the multiple warnings of the sisters having scat and voted for them anyway.

I`ll top all this with a smug utterance of: I told you so.
One Week Ago
-Mist Sisters getting implemented(all scat claims are now void since there is none, although, the 3rd Mist sister being a loli became the reason why the link for the blog is no longer in the OP)
Later that Same Week, post made after the above.
New update.
>Questioning me about it when I made that post before that update was added.

Either way, I never really was for the sisters for begin with so I'm not complaining. I'm still quietly waiting for the fuck machine to get added later if he's still considering it since it still held 2nd place in that previous poll despite being rather heavily outvoted by the sisters.

Last edited:

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I'm not too sure about how to get the new updated move, but it's an instant k.o. I think that if you hit the statue to the point where she starts to crack then the blue mist sister will do some sort of super speed move. If she grabs you she places you on the red orb of the statue and possesses it while the other two sister's play with her mouth and ass. Unfortunately that's all that happens. The statue doesn't move, but glows with the blue sister's aura.

The move felt like something could have been added or done, but it's okay I guess.
It's the Mist Sisters SP move, meaning when their SP bar is filled they will use that attack, an instant KO SP move like Fluid Hunter's.

xblurp

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ah! Wasn't paying attention to the SP bar lol.

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I kinda want Red Mist Sister to join in with Yellow & Blue's move, just to make Tiki a big pregnant ball that squirts stuff everywhere

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Mother Drinking Worm has been updated — to win the fight you need to defeat all of the small worms as well.

Also there are two elbow dive moves now. The old one is now performed with low punch button, the other with high punch. The new one has much longer distance and Tiki rebounds on impact.

NoctisVigil

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Pretty sure the move isn't done, since it's given me a few bizarre glitches (one of which was game crashing). It also doesn't have its own ending yet.

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Haven't checked the game for awhile.

Wasn't too hot on MistSisters, but inclusion of loli changed my opinion, don't mind scat either. Only problem is that they are way too hard to beat right now.

That RaperBeast looks great. Eluku created a poll to vote for his size: small, normal or big.

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Mother Drinking Worm has been updated — to win the fight you need to defeat all of the small worms as well.

Also there are two elbow dive moves now. The old one is now performed with low punch button, the other with high punch. The new one has much longer distance and Tiki rebounds on impact.
IIRC, MDW was like that ever since frozen wolf, ( if not before).

Previously you had 2 stages, drinking worms and then Mother drinking Worm, some time after eluku joined both into one stage you had to defeat them all to pass the stage.

The question about DW stage is, the DW GoR ending is still buggy? (defeat MDW and let all the DW restrain/drain tikki untill she's Koed, then instead of dw GoR ending you got Meat catcher one.)

Vyse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haven't checked the game for awhile.

Wasn't too hot on MistSisters, but inclusion of loli changed my opinion, don't mind scat either. Only problem is that they are way too hard to beat right now.

That RaperBeast looks great. Eluku created a poll to vote for his size: small, normal or big.
Dont say loli mods will cry lmao

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Dont say loli mods will cry lmao
Yes, because the word "loli" is what gets websites shut down. That must be what that whole law thing is. Not the actual posting/showing/requesting of images featuring childish depictions involved in gratuitous sexual acts. Nope, not that. It's just the fucking word "loli"

Too late. Links removed from first post cause of loli talk.
Wrong, it was deleted cuz the game was reported for having loli.

No offense, do you people even fucking understand what the point is here? It's not the people in charge of a website going "Hmm, I don't like loli, so I'll just ruin everyone's good time whenever they bring it up." Do you realize this isn't a personal vendetta?

"Oh this fucking cop arrested me just cuz i raped someone? That doesn't make sense, that guys a fucking asshole. Way to abuse your authority there pal." -is what it sounds like to me whenever loli is taken off this site.

Last edited:

Vyse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yes, because the word "loli" is what gets websites shut down. That must be what that whole law thing is. Not the actual posting/showing/requesting of images featuring childish depictions involved in gratuitous sexual acts. Nope, not that. It's just the fucking word "loli"

Wrong, it was deleted cuz the game was reported for having loli.

No offense, do you people even fucking understand what the point is here? It's not the people in charge of a website going "Hmm, I don't like loli, so I'll just ruin everyone's good time whenever they bring it up." Do you realize this isn't a personal vendetta?

"Oh this fucking cop arrested me just cuz i raped someone? That doesn't make sense, that guys a fucking asshole. Way to abuse your authority there pal." -is what it sounds like to me whenever loli is taken off this site.
So you're scared of cops? Lol being afraid is what ruined this thread.

shroomz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haha, are you kidding me man? He's saying that when people complain that loli was taken down it makes no sense. It's against the rules (which you should have read upon joining) to post this stuff, so wether they like it or not they need to get rid of it. If someone didn't read the rules, they can't complain (with any value) when they get punished for breaking them.

Vyse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Haha, are you kidding me man? He's saying that when people complain that loli was taken down it makes no sense. It's against the rules (which you should have read upon joining) to post this stuff, so wether they like it or not they need to get rid of it. If someone didn't read the rules, they can't complain (with any value) when they get punished for breaking them.
I speak my mind regardless of rules This thread is garbage now.

babychrono

Reputation score

Ok so before we practicly rape eachother with words...(come on guys, you can't argue against the rules. Take it or leave it!) Anyone checked out the latest uppdate? :)

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok so before we practicly rape eachother with words...(come on guys, you can't argue against the rules. Take it or leave it!) Anyone checked out the latest uppdate? :)
D: Did the vote just ended ? I can't click on "View Current Results" ... From what I've checked few days ago , Big sized R-Beast was leading ;)