What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

I speak my mind regardless of rules This thread is garbage now.
Then GTFO. Nobody needs or wants your opinion. Barging into a thread with absolutely zero notoriety here and badmouthing not only the forum but the moderators just makes you look like a complete tool. So yes, GTFO.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

Not surprising really. Big insertions are ....heh...huge in the hentai community. Would have been really cool if it was a 3 stage fight where the lower his health gets, the bigger, more damaging and more extravagant his specials and rapes get. Oh well. Should be interesting at least. I'm curious how it's going to pan out.

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So you're scared of cops? Lol being afraid is what ruined this thread.
You can always pay for your own Host with your own real name and then you can let people post loli there, always knowing that if shit hits the fan... It's you on the line.

Go on, Mr. Internet Tough Guy.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Not surprising really. Big insertions are ....heh...huge in the hentai community. Would have been really cool if it was a 3 stage fight where the lower his health gets, the bigger, more damaging and more extravagant his specials and rapes get. Oh well. Should be interesting at least. I'm curious how it's going to pan out.
I see what you did there.

But to be honest, I always love huge insertion and drowned (or just like that some green thingy animation that catch her and trap her inside)

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Yea the big R-beast won the vote.
Yay!

Previously you had 2 stages, drinking worms and then Mother drinking Worm, some time after eluku joined both into one stage
Yes.
you had to defeat them all to pass the stage.
Erm... no? I believe some versions ago you only needed to defeat the mother in order to pass the stage. Well, it doesn't matter now anyways.

upd: Oh, and maybe it's time to stop posting the l-word in this thread? 'Cause every time somebody mentions it, Eluku kills a fairy. Please think of the poor fairies.

Last edited:

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This thread is garbage now.
The only thing missing from the thread is the links, though.

It's hardly even an inconvenience.

Even if google-translate occasionally hits you up with gems like

"Lu daughter torture fantasy
I put a picture of the devil that is drawn on an irregular basis."
When you try to translate Eluku's blog, it's still clear enough that you can find the download links there without much difficulty.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

There are two things that have changed in this thread since the link to the blog was removed:

1. Now you have to either remember the web address or simply google for Eluku's blog;

2. Many people have proven themselves either completely incapable of using google while still being able to figure out how to make an account and post here, or many people really enjoy whining for no reason.

People, please, calm thine tits.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

There are two things that have changed in this thread since the link to the blog was removed:

1. Now you have to either remember the web address or simply google for Eluku's blog;

2. Many people have proven themselves either completely incapable of using google while still being able to figure out how to make an account and post here, or many people really enjoy whining for no reason.

A simple bookmark works too...but to note, if you google eluku fairy fighting blog....you get a whole host of download info but I didn't see the actual blog in the first few pages. In order to get to the blog, you have to be intelligent enough to visit ryonani, which is the top result, and go to it from that site.

Vyse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This forum is full of pansies who are afraid of everything. So what if they 'take down the website' no one donates to you anyway.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

This forum is full of pansies who are afraid of everything. So what if they 'take down the website' no one donates to you anyway.
because if this forum gets taken down, many link and thread discussion will go together with it?

Lucky777

Sex Demon
Reputation score

>Only a link is missing
"THIS THREAD IS SHIT"

>ALL the links may go missing and have to be re-amassed because the site goes down
"NONE OF THE LINKS WERE USEFUL ANYWAY"

Hahahahahahaha

reddo

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It's not only taking down the website. There can be criminal charges against the current owner.

But, please. Get a host on your real name and share the link so they can do lots of things that'll end up pointing to you as a criminal.

If the current owner already dislikes Loli, why should he take a risk for you? I'd say he already takes enough risks by allowing pirated content to go around. Even Hongfire had to bend on pirated content.

Vinceras

Formerly Havokor
Reputation score

What happens if you Google "Eluku's Blog", bro?
hrmm...you'd think it would still catch it. Not sure why just 'Eluku's blog' works when 'Eluku Fairy Fighting Blog' doesn't. Oh well. Got me there.

Max_T

Reputation score

And I thought that the post getting plentiful due to updates and discussion bout it ... no... just another people with the whining and stuff... Rather than saying the mod as a 'coward', try to make this kind of site on your own behalf... See how far can you get with all of yours... supposed 'guts' can let you go through.

Anyway, thou the mist sister is ok to for now.. I better checked that SP move sooner or later. Do you really need to 'crack' the statue to initiate the SP move of mist sister?

Clorox

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Fucking golden.

Also I'd like to point out that just because you are on the internet does not make you 'anonymous' as google and various other sites like facebook logs your website history and profiles you. The most ads by google you find are directed at you because of your browsing history.

And please if you are going to be an ignorant kid on someone else's property/website don't even bother you look like a fool and no one would respect you (clearly shown by your reputation)

@Lucky777
>inb4 greentexting summerfag

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

None of the links and thread discussion's are useful?
You are either a troll, or utterly dull.

Look kid. It should be obvious why there is discussion over a game, primarily to notify everyone of updates, share data, share strategy, share perversion, and of course this also means we like to hang out online and chat along with all the above.
It you can't get that in your little noggin, than you may as well be raped for the sake of justice.

Vyse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You are either a troll, or utterly dull.

Look kid. It should be obvious why there is discussion over a game, primarily to notify everyone of updates, share data, share strategy, share perversion, and of course this also means we like to hang out online and chat along with all the above.
It you can't get that in your little noggin, than you may as well be raped for the sake of justice.
Oh my it's one of those annoying prick's who calls people kid This forum has nothing useful anymore move along 'kid'.