What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

AngelOblivion

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Alright nothing like having the new update now after being tortured with really good pictures that was shown to us.

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

After checking this new version he has added missile attacks and another special attack for the plantgirl
I don't know what your talking about 'plant girl'. I can't seem to find her. I only get to the snake woman. I mean, is it possible to make her from the select screen or do I have to beat the naga?

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Beat the naga.

In the very latest update, do you still go to evil tiki after losing to the plant girl? Cuz it did with the update with the plant girls first rape move.

Reputation score

I downloaded the latest update, but it keeps gliching when I kill the naga. The sprite disappears but I still have control and it doesn't take me to the next level. Is anybody else getting this?

Sponge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I downloaded the latest update, but it keeps gliching when I kill the naga. The sprite disappears but I still have control and it doesn't take me to the next level. Is anybody else getting this?
Naw, I managed to beat naga woman (don't ask me how... ok I was button mashing like a 10 year old on Marvel Vs Capcom.) But yeah, I got to the plant girl. No problems here. Now... to beat her.. spamming bitch. <_<

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Beat the naga.

In the very latest update, do you still go to evil tiki after losing to the plant girl? Cuz it did with the update with the plant girls first rape move.
No. It gives you the Continue prompt. Winning, however, does.

Naw, I managed to beat naga woman (don't ask me how... ok I was button mashing like a 10 year old on Marvel Vs Capcom.) But yeah, I got to the plant girl. No problems here. Now... to beat her.. spamming bitch. <_<
Fluid Hunter (the naga woman) is (moderately) vulnerable to hit-and-run tactics. Stay out of range of her punches and grabs, wait for her to summon a worm, then jump/dash in and poke her one. Immediately jump/dash back out of range. Repeat until she falls. The sliding punch (down, down-forwards, forwards, light or heavy punch) works quite well as the "poke".

AlauLune (the plant girl) is a spamming bitch, yes. I can't think of any good patterns to hit her with, but given that her attacks are all kinda weak, you can settle for a straight pounding match. Get in her face and use a mix of standing heavy kicks and jumping heavy kicks. Or punches or whatever suits your fancy.

DarkWarpalg6

Sex Demon
Reputation score

AlauUne's main weakness is Tiki's buffed masturbation. Her grab cannot reach Tiki if she's in a far corner. She can still throw needles, but they're far too weak to keep up with her healing. Approaching Une by jumping you can just keep jumping over and landing a pounding punch, don't bother with the dashing uppercut or chun li kick, you'll just sorta rebound enough for it not to be effective.

Alias

Lurker
Reputation score

Since eluku has decided not to give us the easy way to the plantgirl, try this - I found a little exploit to beat the naga, not sure if it'll work in you guys' games but try it anyway. Basically the naga's longest range move is tossing the worm. So if you get out of her range, she'll approach you, and the first move she'll use is the worm. It seems not to hit you if you're masturbating, so dash backward, masturbate until you get a special - the worm toss will bug out and she won't approach you enough to get off any of her other attacks - then avoid the next worm toss by dashing forward, and pull off her super move.

If you have trouble pulling off her super move in a timely fashion, you might not be able to do this.

Now repeat until the naga is dead. I've been able to pull off an entire fight without getting hit once. But be warned - if you ever ARE hit by that worm, subsequent worm attacks will no longer bug out. I'm not sure why it bugs out, but my guess is that it has something to do with Tiki's hitbox being a little weird when she's masturbating - the worm registers the hit but Tiki doesn't.

I know people will abuse this, but I'd like to make the disclaimer that my intention of revealing this exploit is only to allow people to get to the plantgirl's stage without too much effort in order to see what new moves she has. If you want to actually beat the naga, this method does not count, just like skipping stages doesn't count. Hopefully someone who can type coherent Japanese will also point this out to eluku himself and get the exploit fixed.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Well, to beat the Naga there is a simplier way than stated above.

You just repeat the light-ground-dash-upper-punch and you will win perfectly and quickly. None of the Naga's attack can touch you.

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

does the trick that someone posted in here doesn't work?

(the trick to change the order of the monster...but I forgot in what pages and how :()

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Basically, you rename the Alraune's stage as any of the other enemies. Then, when the game goes to open up that stage, they open up Alraune's instead.

Easy way is to rename "02Eggplant" into "02Eggplantfdsklafjdasklfjasl" and then name "06AluraUne" or whatever her stage is into "02Eggplant".

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

Basically, you rename the Alraune's stage as any of the other enemies. Then, when the game goes to open up that stage, they open up Alraune's instead.

Easy way is to rename "02Eggplant" into "02Eggplantfdsklafjdasklfjasl" and then name "06AluraUne" or whatever her stage is into "02Eggplant".
ah yes that! :D

does that work for alluraune?

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

ah yes that! :D

does that work for alluraune?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

small update. I'm guessing, some control changes and some modifications to the plant girl.
Also the blog has a new format.

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

yes, you need to tap buttons to escape from plantgirl's rape move now.

Tiki's super move is now change to down right + down right + light punch + light kick.....

I feel that plantgirl's hitbox is somehow bigger.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

No new download. Concept picture

guilmonex

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score