What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

WOAH! A wooden horse with chains! And... a Vampire riding it with a sexual turtle in his hand!
THIS is a gangbang!
...I have something to draw tonight.

However, RaperBeast is not so exciting. I flashkicked a giant cock for an hour, since I realized this monster is badly rendered.

ElukuFanBoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Saw a pr0nz today of two characters that look similar to Tiki and the Raperbeast, and though the chances they're are TOTALLY unrelated, I just wanted to link it here.

h ttp://tinyurl.com/bom5zhs

I am hella excited for Raperbeast HHNNNGGGG

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Dled the game, and aside from raperBeast I've seen something that makes MotherDrinkWorm near unbeatable as of now.

Tiki's Jump forward + strong punch now have totally diferent properties. she fly a bit higher and dive more forward, and the attack bounce on hit.

and some moves had damage modified (her "crack shot" know does significantly less damage), making roper and fairy crushers more complicated to beat as well.

Gotta sleep right know, latter i'll play all the stages to see if something else changed (and see if eluku finally corrected the drinking worms GOR.

leatherhead333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Would anyone happen to have the most recent fairy fighting download? I went to the site and i can't download either source :(.

NoctisVigil

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Your best bet is just to wait, leatherhead. The RaperBeast can't even attack yet, so you might as well wait till there's more than just a sprite to beat down.

ramster

Reputation score

i downloaded it from the legit site, japense one (with help from google translate) but it wont open, it saved to a bunch of stage and player and other types of files, but when i click the application file, it opens for a half second, then closes, any help?

irokez

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Tiki's Jump forward + strong punch now have totally diferent properties. she fly a bit higher and dive more forward, and the attack bounce on hit.
Use the weak punch during jump, Luke. The old elbow dive is on this button now.

i downloaded it from the legit site, japense one (with help from google translate) but it wont open, it saved to a bunch of stage and player and other types of files, but when i click the application file, it opens for a half second, then closes, any help?
As 17564 said, you should use a shorter file path without spaces or special characters. Something like c:\games\ff would certainly do.

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

First move illustrated. RB do a counter move, and lick Tiki. Also regain some HP.
Boring. C'mon, do something strange... shoot on her some sentient cum... Have her play the role of the cub... Do fistfuck and use her body as a gauntlet to masturbate... Call the pack for a gangbang... Have her change into a wolf girl and r@p& someone together... Force her into licking your paws... walk on her....Put that damned fairy into your own furried ass...
STOP LICKING damned beast looser!

ElukuFanBoy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I do like the idea of having the RB sitting down, and using Tiki, rather like the Fluid Hunter finisher. :)

tobias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

First move illustrated. RB do a counter move, and lick Tiki. Also regain some HP.
Boring...
Yeah, this move seems disappointingly generic, especially considering the gif (realize was not eluku's) was rather nice. I'm sure that eluku will deliver, though, even if some of the moves are just 'eh.'

Untamed

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Boring. C'mon, do something strange... shoot on her some sentient cum... Have her play the role of the cub... Do fistfuck and use her body as a gauntlet to masturbate... Call the pack for a gangbang... Have her change into a wolf girl and r@p& someone together... Force her into licking your paws... walk on her....Put that damned fairy into your own furried ass...
I love all those ideas

cm46138

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe Eluku has jumped the shark and out of ideas for Fairy Fighting!
Or maybe he's trolling us and doing a very tame monster this time around!
Or maybe we'll just have to wait and see if it gets better! ;)

brachna

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I like it as a start move. Reminds me a bit of a rough sketch I made for him as a suggestion in comments long time ago.

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

plz someone help idk why fairy fighting is not working it worked before now i enter in it and it entering in the game and it exiting the game in 1 second this hapens to toffisama games too wtf? help me plz is it from net framework 4 or something? plz reply fast im sad

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

try to change ur Local system to japnese or setup Applocal.. that might help
i tried its not working and i didnt need applocale to run fairy fighting and toffisama wordpress omg why is not working anymore? someone plz help me