What's new

FGT Scat Loli Ryona Guro [Eluku] Fairy Fighting

CPTKeith

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: Fairy Fighting

Ah, can someone tell me what kind of move did he add. I'm been still waiting for the 230 update.

Anyway does it do anything to the Illustration sketch he made. Which one, the 1st sketch or the latest one he post. Although I like the second one. The 1st one is kinda plain and same.

Anon17564

Lurker
Reputation score

you are an ignorant dude when i asked for some help how i sounded like an asshole?
Please try to write more legibly.

Try using a shorter file path. That usually fixes most peoples' problems with this game crashing in that way.

sweetsugar1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ryuzaky77 is it crash without giveing any error massage if that so try to change

game location and make sure uhave all the sub-programs u needd like (new flashplayer/java..etc )or fix ur windows files mostlikely maleware or virus did hit ur Operating system

Stoyan86

Reputation score

I wonder if Eluku would ever create another tentacle type monster. Meatcatcher and MotherDrinkingWorm are not enough:D

Sath

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I wonder if Eluku would ever create another tentacle type monster. Meatcatcher and MotherDrinkingWorm are not enough:D
MDW doesn't strike me as a 'tentacle' based raper, she's a giant vore machine.

Also, see fight 10 (roper). Roper has so much tentacle rape coming out of its proverbial ears that you'll probably overdose on the stuff and become a tentacle monster yourself. Or develop crippling addiction or aversion to green stuff and undulating courgettes/zucchinis.
Yes, Tiki has been raped repeatedly by a quasi-sentient vegetable.

PuyoPuyoPuyo

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This is the vundarful soluzion to all your problems with FairyFightin and ALL the mezz of da compiuta.

Install Linux
Install Wine
Play and whateva elze on Wine.

I'm playing FF on a singlecored netbook without any issue.
Now you will no longer sad.

Last edited:

Jaek

Reputation score

plz someone help idk why fairy fighting is not working it worked before now i enter in it and it entering in the game and it exiting the game in 1 second this hapens to toffisama games too wtf? help me plz is it from net framework 4 or something? plz reply fast im sad
I believe that might be because the file location is too long

So something like "C:\Users\Username\Desktop\FairyFighting" for a location would launch fine, but something like "C:\Users\Username\Desktop\Stuff\Things\moreNamesForSubfolders\camelCaseIsFunToUse\FairyFighting" wouldn't.

ryuzaky77

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Please try to write more legibly.

Try using a shorter file path. That usually fixes most peoples' problems with this game crashing in that way.
ty man i found this fix alone when i extracted it again in a shorter file path

EDIT: i gived reputation to anon17564 sweetsugar1 and Jaek for helping me :D

sweetsugar1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lets hope next release will have Mist sister as playable and hope have littile RB animation too .. and about tentacle monster Roper is Tentacle.. game need more dark theme like Vampire/zombies/succubus(and i not mean Fallen.Fairy) or incubus (RB is [werewolf] )
and so on

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

lets hope next release will have Mist sister as playable and hope have littile RB animation too .. and about tentacle monster Roper is Tentacle.. game need more dark theme like Vampire/zombies/succubus(and i not mean Fallen.Fairy) or incubus (RB is [werewolf] )
and so on
How're we gonna control the Mist Sisters anyway? Only the blue one?

sweetsugar1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

blue one can be playable since it can summon the yellow one and when yellow one are summoned blue one can grap Tiki to do new grap and about the red one its seems defend the statue from tiki so i guess it can be

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I'd prefer that he stays away from vampires and zombies. They're in enough games already. 'Course I'm partial to another winged enemy, so eh. In my head, I keep thinking of a mist/dust/silk (whatever) spewing moth. lol

sweetsugar1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'd prefer that he stays away from vampires and zombies. They're in enough games already. 'Course I'm partial to another winged enemy, so eh. In my head, I keep thinking of a mist/dust/silk (whatever) spewing moth. lol
well i agree with u in everything but we already have archaness and A Mothgirl would be odd but likely i do prefer if there a Queen Fairy have butterfly wing.. maybe that be better.. what u think ?

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How about a gargoyle that could turn Tiki into stone mid-coitus? Gargoyles are seldom talked about nowadays because most kids these days don't even see any of them on television, but back in my day...

coolbones

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

How about a gargoyle that could turn Tiki into stone mid-coitus? Gargoyles are seldom talked about nowadays because most kids these days don't even see any of them on television, but back in my day...
Turning a woman to stone mid-coitus sounds so hot! Maybe we could have another enemy that would turn her into a bus stop bench or a ceiling fan too! Inanimate objects are so hot, I just jizzed all over my potted plants.

All sarcasm aside, there`s a reason no one talks about this. It`s because no one (sane) likes that kind of fetish. And why stone? Is it specifically the stone that turns you on? Would it work with wood or the weird plastic that`s used to make airline utensils? Do you jerk it to Japanese rock gardens?

cybeast

Lurker
Reputation score

glad someone still remember that show! :D

Turning a woman to stone mid-coitus sounds so hot! Maybe we could have another enemy that would turn her into a bus stop bench or a ceiling fan too! Inanimate objects are so hot, I just jizzed all over my potted plants.

All sarcasm aside, there`s a reason no one talks about this. It`s because no one (sane) likes that kind of fetish. And why stone? Is it specifically the stone that turns you on? Would it work with wood or the weird plastic that`s used to make airline utensils? Do you jerk it to Japanese rock gardens?
cool down your bones, just because someone like a certain fetish that majority doesn't like, doesn't mean he/she is insane...

Max_T

Reputation score

It does look hot in some way... ever play Monster Girl Quest, The basilik one? Looks hot to me... Well, maybe to some people too.

Apart from that, let us fill in the blank of enemy that still yet to be implemented in FF. Vampire, succubuss, gargoyle, incubus.... robot???
Heck... thou it still in an empty slot, i still don't prefer robot much...
Ghost or invisible being? Or mist sister already applied in this term?
Plant... how bout plant ^^ ?

KazukaShano

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It does look hot in some way... ever play Monster Girl Quest, The basilik one? Looks hot to me... Well, maybe to some people too.

Apart from that, let us fill in the blank of enemy that still yet to be implemented in FF. Vampire, succubuss, gargoyle, incubus.... robot???
How about Mutations/Lab Experiment monsters ? Like a 1-handed psycho or something ? O_O Though its closely related to guro ... it depends on eluku to decide to make them more towards the non-S&M or vice versa... (Would Prefer the latter) xD

KungFuBunny

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I don't know about you, but I don't see facial expressions in bus stop benches or ceiling fans. The turn on is in the frozen mid-coital facial expression, or simply imagine any number of erotic sculptures. Never heard of erotic benches or erotic ceiling fans though.

Ooh, now that you mention Monster Girl Quest, there's also the chimera.

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

well i agree with u in everything but we already have archaness and A Mothgirl would be odd but likely i do prefer if there a Queen Fairy have butterfly wing.. maybe that be better.. what u think ?
Only problem I'd see with that would be a reasoning for attacking Tiki. It would need a little corruption of some sort.

Either way, a butterfly/moth girl (or nongirl monster) would be interesting to me at least merely due to them not being the "common" entries as well as my wing fetish, heh. I wouldn't mind a feather winged creature of some kind either.

Last edited: